Why the Hillary investigation is taking so long

Bassman007

Platinum Member
Sep 10, 2015
Because the FBI/CIA is waiting for the Russian release of their Hillarious emails, as these emails could prove Hillary a liar and fool, and also make the FBI/CIA look just as dumb. These are Russian goals you know.

• Banned
It does seem that if nothing was there they'd have closed it already and make it a non issue. But they havent.
That is because it is a 100 percent certainty that the Kremlin has Hillaries emails, the only questionis how many and which ones. If Hillary is not indicted and Putin sends over emails that are work or Clinton foundation related that Hillary deleted, our government is in shambles if Hillary is the president.

It does seem that if nothing was there they'd have closed it already and make it a non issue. But they havent.
That is because it is a 100 percent certainty that the Kremlin has Hillaries emails, the only questionis how many and which ones. If Hillary is not indicted and Putin sends over emails that are work or Clinton foundation related that Hillary deleted, our government is in shambles if Hillary is the president.
We have her emails you moron. Look, they are all right here, you can search through all of them till your heart's content.

WikiLeaks - Hillary Clinton Email Archive

• Banned
We have her emails you moron. Look, they are all right here, you can search through all of them till your hearts content.

The Kremlin may have every email that hilarious thought she deleted. Were you born defective or did you study at Harvard?

We have her emails you moron. Look, they are all right here, you can search through all of them till your heart's content.

No we don't. Several are classified and have not been released.

• Banned

There are 30 to 60 thousand MISSING................Not several

Are you suggesting that Putin has them and he is trying to make the FBI look dumb?

We have her emails you moron. Look, they are all right here, you can search through all of them till your hearts content.

The Kremlin may have every email that hilarious thought she deleted. Were you born defective or did you study at Harvard?
WikiLeaks founder Assange said recently he is about to release damaging E-mails he hasn't made public so far.

WikiLeaks to publish more Hillary Clinton emails - Julian Assange | Media | The Guardian

Because the FBI/CIA is waiting for the Russian release of their Hillarious emails, as these emails could prove Hillary a liar and fool, and also make the FBI/CIA look just as dumb. These are Russian goals you know.

I don't believe Russia will release anything. If they do have these e-mails (and I believe they do) they will use them to blackmail Hillary once she gets the presidency. She will be a puppet on a string for Russia and that may very well go for China as well.

Besides the Supreme Court issues, the very idea that there are likely transcripts out there for our foreign foes to control our President makes her election very dangerous for our country. It not only puts us in jeopardy, but generations after us.

Are you suggesting that Putin has them and he is trying to make the FBI look dumb?
Now why ever would Russia do that.....................

Seriously, not so much make the FBI look dumb, but make the 50 percent of America that is voting for a mental midget look dumb, this is a Russian goal for several years running, since like the 50's........maybe you heard of the Berlin wall?

I don't believe Russia will release anything. If they do have these e-mails (and I believe they do) they will use them to blackmail Hillary once she gets the presidency. She will be a puppet on a string for Russia and that may very well go for China as well.

Besides the Supreme Court issues, the very idea that there are likely transcripts out there for our foreign foes to control our President makes her election very dangerous for our country. It not only puts us in jeopardy, but generations after us.
Russia does not want anything Hillary has, or that the USA has. They want their own honor, and to mock ours.

Nothing will come of it.

Corruption is her real expertise. Clearly, she really went over the bounds this time and will take it easy for awhile. She might get a fine at best, but that's it.

Do I look like the OP?

No - that is an asinine assertion. All I said is you are incorrect in the statement that we have her emails to see for ourselves. I have not made any assertions past that in this thread.

Do I look like the OP?

No - that is an asinine assertion. All I said is you are incorrect in the statement that we have her emails to see for ourselves. I have not made any assertions past that in this thread.
And you are absolutely correct.

Generally people don't give a shit about the emails. What is that supposed to prove? Hillary made a mistake in using a private server. She did not sell those emails to the enemy.
FBI and GOPs has been investigating emails and Benghazi for years now. So far............... What? Except a crap. If this all you've got to beat Hillary................... I'm laughing and shaking my head. On the other hand you have the GOPs distancing themselves from adolf Trump.

WikiLeaks founder Assange said recently he is about to release damaging E-mails he hasn't made public so far.

WikiLeaks to publish more Hillary Clinton emails - Julian Assange | Media | The Guardian
I wonder if the emails Assange has are some of the classified ones or are they emails that she neglected to turn over. I would think the latter would be more damaging to her personally.

Do I look like the OP?

And you are absolutely correct.

Generally people don't give a shit about the emails. What is that supposed to prove? Hillary made a mistake in using a private server. She did not sell those emails to the enemy.
FBI and GOPs has been investigating emails and Benghazi for years now. So far............... What? Except a crap. If this all you've got to beat Hillary................... I'm laughing and shaking my head. On the other hand you have the GOPs distancing themselves from adolf Trump.
Even the emails that we do have are completely blacked out of meaningful info. Putin won't be blacking out names and phone numbers

0822b28950d8fad833cd92e69f918377.jpg

Forum List

Back