Why the Hillary investigation is taking so long

Nothing will come of it.

Corruption is her real expertise. Clearly, she really went over the bounds this time and will take it easy for awhile. She might get a fine at best, but that's it.

If FBI or Bengazi GOP committee found something............ Don't you think they could have exposed or charge her by now? At least there is a transparency to Hillary's business transactions all in her tax returns a available to the public.
Have Trump release any of his tax returns yet? Maybe he is hiding his income from the mob?

Nothing will come of it.

Corruption is her real expertise. Clearly, she really went over the bounds this time and will take it easy for awhile. She might get a fine at best, but that's it.

If FBI or Bengazi GOP committee found something............ Don't you think they exposed or charge her by now? At least there is a transparency to Hillary's business transactions all in her tax returns a available the public.
Have Trump release any of his tax returns yet? Maybe he is hiding his income from the mob?

Did you not read... she is proficient at corruption. It's unlikely anyone would catch her...

Of course, her completely unethical (yet legal) behavior is documented in various books. One is on its way right now. Let's be honest now, she ain't getting paid 250K/speech for being such a delightful speaker. Pure corruption.

It does seem that if nothing was there they'd have closed it already and make it a non issue. But they havent.
That is because it is a 100 percent certainty that the Kremlin has Hillaries emails, the only questionis how many and which ones. If Hillary is not indicted and Putin sends over emails that are work or Clinton foundation related that Hillary deleted, our government is in shambles if Hillary is the president.
We have her emails you moron. Look, they are all right here, you can search through all of them till your heart's content.

WikiLeaks - Hillary Clinton Email Archive
No we don't. Several are classified and have not been released.
Are you suggesting that Putin has them and he is trying to make the FBI look dumb?
Now why ever would Russia do that.....................

Seriously, not so much make the FBI look dumb, but make the 50 percent of America that is voting for a mental midget look dumb, this is a Russian goal for several years running, since like the 50's........maybe you heard of the Berlin wall?
they want trump n putin sitting in a tree, k-i-s-s-i-n-g

Nothing will come of it.

If FBI or Bengazi GOP committee found something............ Don't you think they exposed or charge her by now? At least there is a transparency to Hillary's business transactions all in her tax returns a available the public.

Did you not read... she is proficient at corruption. It's unlikely anyone would catch her...

Of course, her completely unethical (yet legal) behavior is documented in various books. One is on its way right now. Let's be honest now, she ain't getting paid 250K/speech for being such a delightful speaker. Pure corruption.
and the Universities paying her about the same money for her to speak, is that for pure corruption as well? :rolleyes:

Nothing will come of it.

and the Universities paying her about the same money for her to speak, is that for pure corruption as well? :rolleyes:
Universities get a student discount from the corrupt bitch.

The reason is we have criminals running this country. No excuse not to have brought an indictment already. Frankly, I hope the Russians embarrass our government.

The reason is we have criminals running this country. No excuse not to have brought an indictment already. Frankly, I hope the Russians embarrass our government.
Judge Janine and Judge Ferrer said the FBI and the Benghazi Committee wanted an airtight case before their final decisions. One Committee member hinted that it could come by the end of June.

Judge Janine and Judge Ferrer said the FBI and the Benghazi Committee wanted an airtight case before their final decisions. One Committee member hinted that it could come by the end of June.
I understand that the FBI needs to take its time and investigate the situation properly. However, there is a lot at stake here and the FBI needs to work within that reality. I personally would like to see them put this to bed before the election gets too far underway no matter what the situation is. If they think they have a good case on her then they need to come out with it as soon as possible. if not then they need to drop it as soon as possible.

Comey initially said he would be done in October and had enough people to do such..... Then Grassley got a hold of him to SLOW IT DOWN so that they could have:

An OCTOBER SURPRISE, and hurt Hillary throughout her run for the nomination with it hanging over her head...same with the last Benghazi committee...it's ALL politics to hurt her presidential run, Hello? the Republicans ADMITTED this already....

Comey initially said he would be done in October and had enough people to do such..... Then Grassley got a hold of him to SLOW IT DOWN so that they could have:

An OCTOBER SURPRISE, and hurt Hillary throughout her run for the nomination with it hanging over her head...same with the last Benghazi committee...it's ALL politics to hurt her presidential run, Hello? the Republicans ADMITTED this already....
Again the Russians are slowing this down, as they could send all of this to wikeeleakee

Good. I hope the October Surprise is one of coronary proportions.

Why? To con people into thinking the 'investigation' is being taken seriously, that there is even a snowball's chance in hell that Obama might actually allow true justice to play out and that Hillary will actually be held accountable for her actions...none of which will ever happen.

Why? To con people into thinking the 'investigation' is being taken seriously, that there is even a snowball's chance in hell that Obama might actually allow true justice to play out and that Hillary will actually be held accountable for her actions...none of which will ever happen.
An actual trial is not totally necessary if a significant crime has occurred.

That will drive enough voter off Hillary even if they simply did not show up to the polls.

I understand that the FBI needs to take its time and investigate the situation properly. However, there is a lot at stake here and the FBI needs to work within that reality. I personally would like to see them put this to bed before the election gets too far underway no matter what the situation is. If they think they have a good case on her then they need to come out with it as soon as possible. if not then they need to drop it as soon as possible.

When the FBI investigates, they don't come out with piece by piece. They gather all the pieces and lay down charges all at once.

A couple of years ago they were investigating the largest county corruption scandal in our history. The main players were the auditors. When they got finished, they not only charged and imprisoned the auditors, but anybody connected with them. The investigation sent nearly 2 dozen politicians and associates to prison. Others got away with heavy fines or probation.

I forget exactly now, but I think the investigation took well over a year. Like this Hillary thing, we just assumed they were chasing ghosts and had no evidence of wrongdoing by anybody.

The Jimmy Dimora files: Documents, transcripts and photos from the FBI's investigation

The media might tell you that Obama is justice, and Hillary might want to believe that, but trust me the Russians don't give a flabout Obamas justice decrees

When the FBI investigates, they don't come out with piece by piece. They gather all the pieces and lay down charges all at once.

A couple of years ago they were investigating the largest county corruption scandal in our history. The main players were the auditors. When they got finished, they not only charged and imprisoned the auditors, but anybody connected with them. The investigation sent nearly 2 dozen politicians and associates to prison. Others got away with heavy fines or probation.

I forget exactly now, but I think the investigation took well over a year. Like this Hillary thing, we just assumed they were chasing ghosts and had no evidence of wrongdoing by anybody.

The Jimmy Dimora files: Documents, transcripts and photos from the FBI's investigation
I know and agree with doing things correctly.

All I am saying is that if they take a year and Hillary is the president then the investigation is moot - the people no longer have an option and she will have enormous power over the process.

All I am saying is that if they take a year and Hillary is the president then the investigation is moot - the people no longer have an option and she will have enormous power over the process.
Which is why Comey should be replaced TONIGHT.............right now, if not sooner

Generally people don't give a shit about the emails. What is that supposed to prove? Hillary made a mistake in using a private server. She did not sell those emails to the enemy.

She used a server for professional purposes that didn't even have the basic encryption protection. A high school amateur could have broken into it.

I don't think it will take quite that long. However it may not be complete before the convention.

Forum List

Back