Why the mantra "Lock Her Up" is even more dangerous than first thought...

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
First of all, let me state that I do NOT like Hillary all that much and her entitlement attitude of the presidency and poor pre-election performance toward the middle class contributed to having a moron sitting in the oval office.

That stated, however, there is a hidden, looming danger in the often-heard chant by the Trump acolytes of "Lock her Up.".....and that danger is the circumventing of laws AND the attitude of trying to severely castigate your political opponents simply because they oppose your views.

We all know that Hillary Clinton has been the target of investigations for almost forever.....as well as the fact that we ALSO well know that little has materialized from these relentless investigations. But, for Trump sycophants apparently such is NOT enough.

Hardly a thread about the investigation of Trump's possible wrongdoings is posted on here, without Trump defenders bringing up Clinton,as if Trump should not be the subject of scrutiny as Hillary has been for most of her public life.

Bottom line is this. We must NEVER circumvent the rule of law for the sake of partisanship, because THAT is how democracies are eroded.

• Banned
How about Obama's IRS targeting Tea Party? Is that how democracies are eroded?

Since your fucked up party is in charge of EVERYTHING in D.C., when should we expect an investigation of your moronic claim???.......................Any day now??...................LOL

(.....and FOX news will be back after these commercials, correct Tardo??.....)

Since your fucked up party is in charge of EVERYTHING in D.C., when should we expect an investigation of your moronic claim???.......................Any day now??...................LOL

(.....and FOX news will be back after these commercials, correct Tardo??.....)

Aren't you supposed to be defending pleading the 5th right about now?

automotivator-15.jpg

First of all, let me state that I do NOT like Hillary all that much and her entitlement attitude of the presidency and poor pre-election performance toward the middle class contributed to having a moron sitting in the oval office.

That stated, however, there is a hidden, looming danger in the often-heard chant by the Trump acolytes of "Lock her Up.".....and that danger is the circumventing of laws AND the attitude of trying to severely castigate your political opponents simply because they oppose your views.

We all know that Hillary Clinton has been the target of investigations for almost forever.....as well as the fact that we ALSO well know that little has materialized from these relentless investigations. But, for Trump sycophants apparently such is NOT enough.

Hardly a thread about the investigation of Trump's possible wrongdoings is posted on here, without Trump defenders bringing up Clinton,as if Trump should not be the subject of scrutiny as Hillary has been for most of her public life.

Bottom line is this. We must NEVER circumvent the rule of law for the sake of partisanship, because THAT is how democracies are eroded.

Name one thing you consider a "wrongdoing" of Trump.

Never happened. You just still believe the con job. IRS investigated political activist groups posing as charities to escape paying taxes and regulations as a PAC and qualify for huge donations from donors like the Koch brothers.

You see the hand-writing on the wall...don't you?

We're going to get that 2nd special prosecutor, the FBI files and flubs
on her investigation. And we will...Lock her up.

The tea party is dead. You fools killed it. Not Obama.

One of my favorite cartoons about the Tea party and what it tried to do to the GOP.....lol

View attachment 180752

Actually, it was because of the Tea Party that the GOP not only took both the House and Senate in 2010, but installed Republicans in thousands of state and local offices.

As you did with Trump, you leftists always seem to underestimate your adversaries. But that's a good thing, right? :biggrin:

Bottom line is this. We must NEVER circumvent the rule of law for the sake of partisanship, <Quote from your OP that is dripping with 'partisanship'. Maybe you need to understand just what you post, before posting it

What I'm telling a nitwit like you is to go right ahead......Investigate all you want...right now your ILK holds all the powers of government.....lol

Forum List

Back