Why the mantra "Lock Her Up" is even more dangerous than first thought...

Oh horse shit, the FBI Investigation was a farce. Obama and his admin completely circumvented the Rule of Law. You chose NOT to head the parts of Comey's statements that told you she was guilty. We are very close to another investigation. The Clinton's have gotten away with more shit than any other Politicians in history.

RW's chant "lock her up" - so it comes back and bites them in the ass, and looks like some behind bars time is facing them now.

poor bastards won't ever learn will they ?

:lmao:
And to think that the original charge was President Trump and Collusion. Cant wait till a special prosecutor starts looking into the Obama admin and all the bullshit corruption he did. See how many flaming liberals leave the country and not face the charges..

yeah, I cant wait either ... 9 previous investigations landed you with your dick in your hand might as well go for 10 huh ... face it, you just like like holding your dick and have people laugh at you dont you ?

What was really dangerous was when Ambassador Stevens put in many requests for added security to protect him and those with him from an Al Qaeda attack, but those fell on deaf ears because big ears would look bad at his 2012 election. It was more important to win an election than protecting US citizens from harm. Lock her up, bullshit, let her go to Benghazi and live there for a while....

Why don't you ask ultra right wing Trey Gowdy how that investigation of his "proved" the above???

Go on, I'll wait.......LOL

You don't even know what "ultra rightwing" is you idiot. To you ANYONE who disagree with is "ultra rightwing".

RW's chant "lock her up" - so it comes back and bites them in the ass, and looks like some behind bars time is facing them now.

And to think that the original charge was President Trump and Collusion. Cant wait till a special prosecutor starts looking into the Obama admin and all the bullshit corruption he did. See how many flaming liberals leave the country and not face the charges..

yeah, I cant wait either ... 9 previous investigations landed you with your dick in your hand might as well go for 10 huh ... face it, you just like like holding your dick and have people laugh at you dont you ?
Obama's DOJ is no longer in power, you do realize that don't you?

Here you yourself says Trump doesn't need protected and to allow the same scrutiny. So which is it?

Moron.......how the fuck was Hillary "protected"????

I mean something OTHER than what Hannity or Jones tells YOU to believe.???

Does James Comey ring a bell???

This Comey???

The Comey Letter Probably Cost Clinton The Election | FiveThirtyEight

Comey didn't cost Clinton the election and you know it........and I'll repeat your own words from your own OP...'poor pre-election performance toward the middle class'

But yeah, that Comey. The same one that said she didn't understand what was classified or not and she didn't know about using her personal device for state business or that it was wrong to withhold 33,000 emails in her assistants perverted husbands laptop while she bleached hers. or any number of other excuses made for her incompetencies AKA illegal activities

Obama's DOJ is no longer in power, you do realize that don't you?

Obama has his deep state minions doing his bidding

-Geaux

First of all, let me state that I do NOT like Hillary all that much and her entitlement attitude of the presidency and poor pre-election performance toward the middle class contributed to having a moron sitting in the oval office.

That stated, however, there is a hidden, looming danger in the often-heard chant by the Trump acolytes of "Lock her Up.".....and that danger is the circumventing of laws AND the attitude of trying to severely castigate your political opponents simply because they oppose your views.

We all know that Hillary Clinton has been the target of investigations for almost forever.....as well as the fact that we ALSO well know that little has materialized from these relentless investigations. But, for Trump sycophants apparently such is NOT enough.

Hardly a thread about the investigation of Trump's possible wrongdoings is posted on here, without Trump defenders bringing up Clinton,as if Trump should not be the subject of scrutiny as Hillary has been for most of her public life.

Bottom line is this. We must NEVER circumvent the rule of law for the sake of partisanship, because THAT is how democracies are eroded.

Name one thing you consider a "wrongdoing" of Trump.
OMG.. insert head in toilet and flush..

Trump is going down.. actually I hope that his trophy killing son gets hung out first..
Russia and Money laundering..

Sent from my XT1575 using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

How about Obama's IRS targeting Tea Party? Is that how democracies are eroded?
Even that is bullsh!t.

Republicans refused to confirm Obama's nominee to head the IRS. So Obama was stuck with Bush's holdover. The same guy who used the IRS to attack the NAACP.

The IRS Investigates the NAACP Fox News

And under Bush, the fukers did it for two years to shut up the NAACP.

So when the same guy does the same trick under Obama, the Republicans in congress, being racist pigs, complain.

First of all, let me state that I do NOT like Hillary all that much and her entitlement attitude of the presidency and poor pre-election performance toward the middle class contributed to having a moron sitting in the oval office.

That stated, however, there is a hidden, looming danger in the often-heard chant by the Trump acolytes of "Lock her Up.".....and that danger is the circumventing of laws AND the attitude of trying to severely castigate your political opponents simply because they oppose your views.

We all know that Hillary Clinton has been the target of investigations for almost forever.....as well as the fact that we ALSO well know that little has materialized from these relentless investigations. But, for Trump sycophants apparently such is NOT enough.

Hardly a thread about the investigation of Trump's possible wrongdoings is posted on here, without Trump defenders bringing up Clinton,as if Trump should not be the subject of scrutiny as Hillary has been for most of her public life.

Bottom line is this. We must NEVER circumvent the rule of law for the sake of partisanship, because THAT is how democracies are eroded.

Listen to the douchebags who are constantly gloating about indicting Trump and throwing him in prison. What a fucking garbage skow you are. If hypocrisy was a balloon, you would be the Hindenburg.

Name one thing you consider a "wrongdoing" of Trump.
OMG.. insert head in toilet and flush..

Trump is going down.. actually I hope that his trophy killing son gets hung out first..
Russia and Money laundering..

Sent from my XT1575 using USMessageBoard.com mobile app
You didn't name anything, dumbass. Furthermore, you did precisely what the OP was supposedly warning us not to do.

Even that is bullsh!t.

Republicans refused to confirm Obama's nominee to head the IRS. So Obama was stuck with Bush's holdover. The same guy who used the IRS to attack the NAACP.

So when the same guy does the same trick under Obama, the Republicans in congress, being racist pigs, complain.

The older I get the less I can stomach stupid people. In the Political Class there is NOT two distinct Party's. There is only the entrenched Government. Call it the Deep State, call it whatever you wish but it exists to do the will of the people who control and to hang on to the power that comes from holding office. The ONLY way they get to do that is to do what they are told, and I do not mean by US.

Even that is bullsh!t.

The NAACP caims to be non-partisan, but it clearly is partisan. It endorses specific candidates and villifies his opponent.

At least he can play tennis and golf.

Well, sort of "playing golf".................LOL

View attachment 180759

What's wrong with that.

He's not only playing Golf, but also improving his leg strength while on the
course climbing hills.

It's probably better than lying in a bed all day being eaten by Huma
If Trump doesn't hit it on the fairway it's a major scandal.

Soros has probably given the course millions to put in an underground conveyor belt that relocates the hole after his approach shot.

"Lock Her UP" is so ridiculous given that the proper punishment for treason is execution.

Forum List

Back