Why the mantra "Lock Her Up" is even more dangerous than first thought...

Name one thing you consider a "wrongdoing" of Trump.

Mueller's job.......not mine.....
Stay dumb...We need folks like you around to convince our kids to get an education....LOL
Hold on now. That's a cop out answer. You claim the right is castigating Hillary, yet the left is castigating Trump daily.

He asks a valid question. What is it that Trump has done so wrong. The left judges him the court of public opinion constantly, so, if you want to do that, then there must be reasons for it. Would be interesting to hear the allegations.

and she will be fitted with an Orange Pant Suit...that hides the real size of her ass and tummy.

Do you REALLY want to debate "fat asses"???

DDDzrqZU0AAYQuV.jpg
There's that left wing tolerance again......

Stay dumb...We need folks like you around to convince our kids to get an education....LOL
Hold on now. That's a cop out answer. You claim the right is castigating Hillary, yet the left is castigating Trump daily.

He asks a valid question. What is it that Trump has done so wrong. The left judges him the court of public opinion constantly, so, if you want to do that, then there must be reasons for it. Would be interesting to hear the allegations.

upload_2018-3-6_18-11-34.png

Trump told Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov and Ambassador to the U.S. Sergey Kislyak of his decision to fire Comey.

"I just fired the head of the FBI. He was crazy, a real nut job ……I faced great pressure because of Russia. That's taken off."

View attachment 180849
What known links does he have with the Russian government, and what laws have been broken by those links. Not allegation or hypothesis, but actual proven links and criminal activity.

Trump told Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov and Ambassador to the U.S. Sergey Kislyak of his decision to fire Comey.

"I just fired the head of the FBI. He was crazy, a real nut job ……I faced great pressure because of Russia. That's taken off."
Link?

What known links does he have with the Russian government, and what laws have been broken by those links. Not allegation or hypothesis, but actual proven links and criminal activity.

Its NO use debating Trump ass kissers like you......All is well in Trump-land....
Go back to your fucking nap......lol

First of all, let me state that I do NOT like Hillary all that much and her entitlement attitude of the presidency and poor pre-election performance toward the middle class contributed to having a moron sitting in the oval office.

That stated, however, there is a hidden, looming danger in the often-heard chant by the Trump acolytes of "Lock her Up.".....and that danger is the circumventing of laws AND the attitude of trying to severely castigate your political opponents simply because they oppose your views.

We all know that Hillary Clinton has been the target of investigations for almost forever.....as well as the fact that we ALSO well know that little has materialized from these relentless investigations. But, for Trump sycophants apparently such is NOT enough.

Hardly a thread about the investigation of Trump's possible wrongdoings is posted on here, without Trump defenders bringing up Clinton,as if Trump should not be the subject of scrutiny as Hillary has been for most of her public life.

Bottom line is this. We must NEVER circumvent the rule of law for the sake of partisanship, because THAT is how democracies are eroded.

Yeah sure....you were happy when O was circumventing federal law ie marijuana, illegal immigrants. Go pound sand, gnat. No one cares.

Its NO use debating Trump ass kissers like you......All is well in Trump-land....

Especially when you don't have any answers for his questions.

I'm not loyal to any political party or person. I'm loyal to doing what's is legal, and right for the country.

I've always said that if you can find factual wrong doing at a criminal level, then Trump needs to go.

All I was asking you is to provide the link of where that statement was made so I can read the story for myself.

All I was asking you is to provide the link of where that statement was made so I can read the story for myself.

A bit lazy???? Can't or won't or are afraid to look up statements yourself?....Here are some links that I am fairly certain will be labeled "fake news."

Firing "nut job" Comey eased pressure on me, Trump told Russians ...
Axios...
"I just fired the head of the F.B.I. He was crazy, a real nut job... I faced great pressure because of Russia. That's taken off. ... I'm not under investigation." — President Trump, to Russian officials in the Oval Office. Show less. Keep reading. Notes: Sourcing: A document summarizing the meeting, which a U.S. official read to the ...

Did Trump reveal to Russia his motive for Comey firing? - MSNBC.com

upload_2018-3-7_6-33-14.jpeg▶ 0:05
https://www.msnbc.com/.../did-trump-reveal-to-russia-his-motive-for...

The White House is not disputing a quote published by the New York Times that President Trump told Russia's ...

The Year of the Personnel Blunder | Brennan Center for Justice
The Year of the Personnel Blunder
Dec 21, 2017 - As if these two sophisticated operatives had spent the last 24 hours in a cave, Trump told his guests, “I just fired the head of the F.B.I. He was crazy, a real nut job. I faced great pressure because of Russia. That's taken off.” He followed that up with an interview with NBC News' Lester Holt. Donald Trump ...

"Alternative facts" tops this year's list of notable quotes - CBS News

"Alternative facts" tops this year's list of notable quotes
Dec 12, 2017 - "I just fired the head of the FBI. He was crazy, a real nut job. I faced great pressure because of Russia. That's taken off." -- Trump, as reported by The New York Times, explaining the firing of James Comey to visiting Russian officials, May 10. 4. "With respect to any women who have made allegations on the ...

After firing Comey, Trump told Russian officials: 'I faced great pressure ...

www.washingtonexaminer.com/after-firing-comey-trump-told.../2623639
May 19, 2017 - Trump said: 'I just fired the head of the F.B.I. He was crazy, a real nut job. I faced great pressure because of Russia. That's taken off.'

President Trump vs. James B. Comey: A timeline - The Washington Post
https://www.washingtonpost.com/.../president-trump-versus-james-comey-a-timeline/
Claim: “I just fired the head of the F.B.I. He was crazy, a real nut job. I faced great pressure because of Russia. That’s taken off.”
Claimed by: Donald Trump

Trump Told the Russians He Was Glad to Fire 'Nut Job' Comey - VICE
https://www.vice.com/.../trump-told-russians-he-was-glad-to-fire-nut-job-comey-vgtrn
May 19, 2017 - An unnamed US official read portions of a document describing that meeting to the New York Times, and according to the document, Trump said, "I just fired the head of the FBI. He was crazy, a real nut job... I faced great pressure because of Russia. That's taken off." One White House official told the Times ...

How about Obama's IRS targeting Tea Party? Is that how democracies are eroded?
You know...the teabaggers weren't the only ones investigated, right? It was a check on MANY so-called charity organizations. Even a non-political organization I belong to was investigated at that time.

Forum List

Back