🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why the Palestinians Refuse to Recognize Israel as a Jewish State

It is the Palestinians who don't want Peace. Ask any Pro Palestinian on the board why Israel should agree to all demands since it does mean the eventual end of their Country and annex to " palestine" and there will be no response.

Obama's Brother joins Hamas, says 'Jerusalem is ours; We are Coming' | Walid ShoebatWalid Shoebat

Don't believe a word that Shoebat writes.

Tell us why? You have documentation that the info. is false? Link, please :cool:

Barack Hussein Obama’s half-brother, Malik, joins terror group Hamas in advocating the destruction of Israel | BARE NAKED ISLAM

According to you, this is " false" also :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo:

This conflict is about Muslim intolerance and hatred of the other. Always was, always will be.

You got to admit, the Jews are pretty darn stubborn themselves.
Yeah, they just won't go away silently, and when they say "never again" they mean it.

israel%2Bvs%2Bthe%2Bmuslim%2Bworld.gif

Not arguing with you, Shaarona, about Shoebat - but *why* don't you think he is a reliable source of info?

I have read his stuff for years.. He's not objective or even well-informed.

Shoebat Watch: "Ex-Terrorist" Fraud Sucking Up Taxpayer Money
Really? Why would you be reading this stuff for years? And besides you already proved your total ignorance many times over :clap:

Don't be so lazy.. read the links I posted or do your own research.

He earns half a million a year duping idiots with his lies.

Really? Why would you be reading this stuff for years? And besides you already proved your total ignorance many times over :clap:

He works for Fox?

Which part of his claims are lies. You terrorist ass lickers are good at dismissing any Muslim or Arab who speaks up against violence, intolerance and terror in the Muslim world.

And from the other side of your mouth you tell everybody how Muslims do speak up against violence and terror coming from other Muslims.

Can't have it both ways, make up your minds.

Which part of his claims are lies. You terrorist ass lickers are good at dismissing any Muslim or Arab who speaks up against violence, intolerance and terror in the Muslim world.

And from the other side of your mouth you tell everybody how Muslims do speak up against violence and terror coming from other Muslims.

For starters he wasn't a terrorist and he never bombed a bank.

So he failed Islamo kindergarten?

Palestinians don't want a two state solution

There are nearly 1.5 million non-Jews living in Israel today - mostly Arab. Plus, there exists a large number of Muslim refugees from Israel who own property there but who are not allowed to return to their property.

Given that, what does it mean to be a "Jewish state"? Let's remember that the issue is whether Israel is recognized as a "Jewish state", NOT whether Israel is recognized as a permanent state.

I'd point out that Israel has a serious problem with the idea that Israelis living in West Bank would EVER be governed by Palestinian law like Palestinians in Israel are governed by Israeli law.

That made sense, NOT. Why do you guys bash any Muslim or Arab who rises up to tell the truth about the violence, barbarism, and intolerance in their community?

There are nearly 1.5 million non-Jews living in Israel today - mostly Arab. Plus, there exists a large number of Muslim refugees from Israel who own property there but who are not allowed to return to their property.

Given that, what does it mean to be a "Jewish state"? Let's remember that the issue is whether Israel is recognized as a "Jewish state", NOT whether Israel is recognized as a permanent state.

I'd point out that Israel has a serious problem with the idea that Israelis living in West Bank would EVER be governed by Palestinian law like Palestinians in Israel are governed by Israeli law.

Exactly what it meant when Yehoshua (Joshua) brought the Children of Israel into the land.
Non-Jews lives by the base standards of the Noachide Laws.
If they can't do it, they were warned in advance by Yehoshua to leave or prepare to die.

Read some more moron. Israel currently has about 1.7 million Arab Muslims who are Israeli citizens with full rights, including owning property.

Read some more moron. Israel currently has about 1.7 million Arab Muslims who are Israeli citizens with full rights, including owning property.

And you see no matter how often this is repeated, the ideologues skim right over it.

And you see no matter how often this is repeated, the ideologues skim right over it.
I think the reason he calls himself "Willreadmore" is because he has severe reading comprehension problems.

I think the reason he calls himself "Willreadmore" is because he has severe reading comprehension problems.

Maybe he misspelled it and it's really WillReedMoor?

Aris this clip is for you. I think you can late to what this guy is saying.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/embed/Mda4h1YGMM0]Charles Clément Boniface Ozdemir, AKA Father Samuel ICLA speech July 9 2012 - YouTube[/ame]

Gatestone Institute is funded by private donors and foundations. We are grateful for your support.

Ambassador John R. Bolton, Chairman

Board of Governors (in formation)
◾Georgette Gelbard
◾M. Zuhdi Jasser
◾Lawrence Kadish
◾Douglas Murray
◾Naomi Perlman
◾Ingeborg Rennert
◾Rebecca Sugar
◾Christine Williams

Amir Taheri, Chairman, Europe Board of Governors

Board of Governors, Gatestone Europe