🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why the Palestinians Refuse to Recognize Israel as a Jewish State

He was never a terrorist.. He is just about making money and reinventing his history. After 9/11 he saw an opportunity to present himself as an expert .. and for a while he got away with it.

Lots of hacks got away with that.

Evidence is king and you don't have any credible evidence to support your claim

I already posted 3 links.. Shoebat is a fraud.

Are you senile?

They were biased so I discounted them, but look at my posts again and see were I say that there is no evidence to support or discredit his story, unlike the evidence to support arafats liking for young boys.

Evidence is king and you don't have any credible evidence to support your claim

I already posted 3 links.. Shoebat is a fraud.

Are you senile?

They were biased so I discounted them, but look at my posts again and see were I say that there is no evidence to support or discredit his story, unlike the evidence to support arafats liking for young boys.

Then do your own research.. There are dozens of reports. Shoebat is a fraud.. like Spencer and Bauer and Emerson.. These sudden experts just jumped on the bandwagon to make a buck..

Even Jewish sources call Shoebat a fraud. You should be more discerning ..

Really, he was their leader and national hero for almost 50 years and in fact one of the founders of the Palestinian movement, and you think he had nothing to do with "Palestine"? Ha ha ha. The crap you creeps say!

So was the Butcher Ariel Sharon...

You are not interested in any information or solutions.. just name calling and personal attacks.. Most of your posts are about Sherri.

Sherri is the representative on this board of the UMMAH POV----
as are you. You can logically apply to whatever is said about
her----to yourself-----so you need not feel left out. Now
tell us all about those lovely christmas eve days----when
you and your episcopalian friends entertained by singing
"O' HOLY NIGHT"-------in the streets and on the steps of
mosques in Saudi arabia

"oh come all ye faithful....."

I believe it was actually

Stille Nacht, heilige Nacht,
Alles schläft; einsam wacht
Nur das traute hochheilige Paar.
Holder Knabe im lockigen Haar,
Schlaf in himmlischer Ruh!

Arafat had NOTHING to do with Palestine for me.. He was as big a creep as Ariel Sharon.

Bum lover? Were you involved with Arafat on a sexual level?
Really, he was their leader and national hero for almost 50 years and in fact one of the founders of the Palestinian movement, and you think he had nothing to do with "Palestine"? Ha ha ha. The crap you creeps say!

So was the Butcher Ariel Sharon...

You are not interested in any information or solutions.. just name calling and personal attacks.. Most of your posts are about Sherri.
Hah? You said "Arafat had nothing to do with Palestine" when in fact he had EVERYTHING to do with Palestine and the current fate of the so called Palestinians.

Ariel Sharon is a national hero helped fight and win many of Israel's crucial battles against Arab savages. :clap:

Forum List

Back