🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why the Palestinians Refuse to Recognize Israel as a Jewish State

The zionist juden keep trying to push the same crap deal to the Pals for years. . :eusa_hand:

And then complain when the pathetic plan is rejected. . :cuckoo:

The islamonazi ragheads keep demanding racist pre conditions and then go mad when they don't get them :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo:

The zionist juden keep trying to push the same crap deal to the Pals for years. . :eusa_hand:

The islamonazi ragheads keep demanding racist pre conditions and then go mad when they don't get them :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo:

phoen PUHLEEEEZE-----you are dismantling the GLORY of ---
"EAT IT OF DIE --JIHAD" ----and genocide of hundreds of millions
at the paws and claws of the dogs of mecca----upon the world.
have you no respect for the BEAUTY OF THE CREED OF
AL KANZEER???

The two state solution is a big tease.. There is no room left for a Palestinian state.. It will eventually come down to a one state solution. Look at a map of West Bank settlements.

The problem with Iran is that they don't want a solution or a peace deal for the Israeli-Palestinian conflict.

Every time there is a peace pow wow, Hamas acts out right on cue.

It is the Palestinians who don't want Peace. Ask any Pro Palestinian on the board why Israel should agree to all demands since it does mean the eventual end of their Country and annex to " palestine" and there will be no response.

Obama's Brother joins Hamas, says 'Jerusalem is ours; We are Coming' | Walid ShoebatWalid Shoebat

Don't believe a word that Shoebat writes.

Now why is that, could it be that he tells the truth about the real islam having been a terrorist for so long ?

It is the Palestinians who don't want Peace. Ask any Pro Palestinian on the board why Israel should agree to all demands since it does mean the eventual end of their Country and annex to " palestine" and there will be no response.

Obama's Brother joins Hamas, says 'Jerusalem is ours; We are Coming' | Walid ShoebatWalid Shoebat

Now why is that, could it be that he tells the truth about the real islam having been a terrorist for so long ?

He was never a terrorist.. He is just about making money and reinventing his history. After 9/11 he saw an opportunity to present himself as an expert .. and for a while he got away with it.

Lots of hacks got away with that.

I have read his stuff for years.. He's not objective or even well-informed.

Shoebat Watch: "Ex-Terrorist" Fraud Sucking Up Taxpayer Money
Really? Why would you be reading this stuff for years? And besides you already proved your total ignorance many times over :clap:

Don't be so lazy.. read the links I posted or do your own research.

He earns half a million a year duping idiots with his lies.

How much did Arafat the bum lover earn duping idiots like you ?

Which part of his claims are lies. You terrorist ass lickers are good at dismissing any Muslim or Arab who speaks up against violence, intolerance and terror in the Muslim world.

And from the other side of your mouth you tell everybody how Muslims do speak up against violence and terror coming from other Muslims.

Can't have it both ways, make up your minds.

For starters he wasn't a terrorist and he never bombed a bank.

No evidence either way to support or discredit this, but the fatwa out on him shows that many muslims are afraid of what he is saying.

Really? Why would you be reading this stuff for years? And besides you already proved your total ignorance many times over :clap:

Arafat had NOTHING to do with Palestine for me.. He was as big a creep as Ariel Sharon.

Bum lover? Were you involved with Arafat on a sexual level?

There are nearly 1.5 million non-Jews living in Israel today - mostly Arab. Plus, there exists a large number of Muslim refugees from Israel who own property there but who are not allowed to return to their property.

Given that, what does it mean to be a "Jewish state"? Let's remember that the issue is whether Israel is recognized as a "Jewish state", NOT whether Israel is recognized as a permanent state.

I'd point out that Israel has a serious problem with the idea that Israelis living in West Bank would EVER be governed by Palestinian law like Palestinians in Israel are governed by Israeli law.
Read some more moron. Israel currently has about 1.7 million Arab Muslims who are Israeli citizens with full rights, including owning property.

And you see no matter how often this is repeated, the ideologues skim right over it.

I understand----because I learned about the islamic POV---from muslims and about
nazism from nazis. First things first. In the nazi town of my
early childhood-----until the Post World War II era was well
underway----there were no jews or blacks in town. The actual core
population was -----anglican (we called it episcopalian) methodist
and lutheran ----with some British isle type catholics thrown in
the mix. Then with the post world war II---baby and house
building BOOOM-----and the phenomenon of VA MORTGAGES---
jews did gain entry by the good graces of reluctant Lutherans.

In that town----a sign of extreme liberalism included something
my clueless mother did-----whilst people refused to let
black and hispanic roadway repair men drink from their
garden hoses-----my clueless mom brought pitchers of ice water
and----<gasp> glasses out to the sweating men. (that's
water----not even lemonade----she was no RADICAL. In
my all white school----we said the Pledge of Allegiance every
day ----"WITH FREEDOM AND JUSTICE FOR ALL" ----depends
on how you define "freedom and justice" and "all"

A few years later I learned the word "toleration" ---which
according to my muslim informants (from southeast asia)
DEFINES ISLAM which has "the most toleration"---for
everyone. Depends on how you define "toleration" and
"everyone"---------according to those of the MOST
TOLERATION-----any suggestion that the "koran" is not the
one and only TRUTH------should obviously be construed as a
CAPITAL CRIME (obviously) and any suggestion that a
hindu---is "equal" to a muslim is ----obviously a joke (of
course jews should agree since hindus have 'idols')

Arafat had NOTHING to do with Palestine for me.. He was as big a creep as Ariel Sharon.

Really, he was their leader and national hero for almost 50 years and in fact one of the founders of the Palestinian movement, and you think he had nothing to do with "Palestine"? Ha ha ha. The crap you creeps say!

Really, he was their leader and national hero for almost 50 years and in fact one of the founders of the Palestinian movement, and you think he had nothing to do with "Palestine"? Ha ha ha. The crap you creeps say!

So was the Butcher Ariel Sharon...

You are not interested in any information or solutions.. just name calling and personal attacks.. Most of your posts are about Sherri.

phoen PUHLEEEEZE-----you are dismantling the GLORY of ---
"EAT IT OF DIE --JIHAD" ----and genocide of hundreds of millions
have you no respect for the BEAUTY OF THE CREED OF
AL KANZEER???

Someones got to do it so it may as well be me.

Did you get that recipe I posted for you, carrot whisky and how to increase its potency ?

He was never a terrorist.. He is just about making money and reinventing his history. After 9/11 he saw an opportunity to present himself as an expert .. and for a while he got away with it.

Evidence is king and you don't have any credible evidence to support your claim

Evidence is king and you don't have any credible evidence to support your claim

I already posted 3 links.. Shoebat is a fraud.

Are you senile?

So was the Butcher Ariel Sharon...

You are not interested in any information or solutions.. just name calling and personal attacks.. Most of your posts are about Sherri.

Sherri is the representative on this board of the UMMAH POV----
as are you. You can logically apply to whatever is said about
her----to yourself-----so you need not feel left out. Now
tell us all about those lovely christmas eve days----when
you and your episcopalian friends entertained by singing
"O' HOLY NIGHT"-------in the streets and on the steps of
mosques in Saudi arabia

"oh come all ye faithful....."

He was the de facto ruler of the hostile Palestinian terrorists for a long time, and he could have sorted the troubles out very easily. But he had to play the hard man and lost everything.

He was known in the west for his liking of young boys, and they were provided for him all the time. That is were he caught aids the disease that killed him, he tried to slow it down by taking radioactive supplements and they contributed to his death. The truth will soon be published and it will destroy the image of islam in the west.

He was the de facto ruler of the hostile Palestinian terrorists for a long time, and he could have sorted the troubles out very easily. But he had to play the hard man and lost everything.

He was known in the west for his liking of young boys, and they were provided for him all the time. That is were he caught aids the disease that killed him, he tried to slow it down by taking radioactive supplements and they contributed to his death. The truth will soon be published and it will destroy the image of islam in the west.

How.. Israel continued it grab of land and water assets.

What disease? You are consumed with hate and ignorance.. and have NO interest in any sort of just peace or reconciliation.

Do you live in Israel and if not, WHY not?

the islamonazi ragheads keep demanding racist pre conditions and then go mad when they don't get them :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo:

phoen puhleeeeze-----you are dismantling the glory of ---
"eat it of die --jihad" ----and genocide of hundreds of millions
Have you no respect for the beauty of the creed of
al kanzeer???

someones got to do it so it may as well be me.

Did you get that recipe i posted for you, carrot whisky and how to increase its potency ?

no!!!! I need the recipe!!!!! Turn my carrots to
boooze !!!!!!!

Forum List

Back