Why the right hates liberals

Our school still has corporal punishment, and it will as long as I'm a member of the school board.
....Or, at-least until they're big-enough to fight back, or....are old-enough to vote....and, file assault-charges against you.

Beat 'em up, while you CAN, you big, bad "conservatives".

(After your kids are old-enough to leave home....you've always got your wives.)

:rolleyes:

LOL - Sorry you don't understand the difference between corporal punishment and abuse.

Actually, pretty pathetic of you to insinuate that anyone who spanks their children is abusive.

He seems to have a pattern of pathetic posts. I'm sure he's a nice guy, though.

Our school still has corporal punishment, and it will as long as I'm a member of the school board.
....Or, at-least until they're big-enough to fight back, or....are old-enough to vote....and, file assault-charges against you.​

Beat 'em up, while you CAN, you big, bad "conservatives".​

(After your kids are old-enough to leave home....you've always got your wives.)​

LOL - Sorry you don't understand the difference between corporal punishment and abuse.

Actually, pretty pathetic of you to insinuate that anyone who spanks their children is abusive.

I know what you mean. But the poster you address is vindictive in the response...Face Value for what it's worth. And a history of it. Typical Liberal.

....Or, at-least until they're big-enough to fight back, or....are old-enough to vote....and, file assault-charges against you.

Beat 'em up, while you CAN, you big, bad "conservatives".

(After your kids are old-enough to leave home....you've always got your wives.)

And your posts are 5-star off the charts in intelligence, :rolleyes:

Why the right hates liberals
We libs all want equality and everyone to be given their fare share based on what the person actually has contributed to society at whole and we care about making sure every American is taken care of,

That is the most untrue statement I have ever heard...
Liberals want the people to get MORE then their fare share and they want the so called rich to foot the bill.Meanwhile they the Liberals who are wealthy themselves make sure they are in the bathroom when
it comes time to pay the check.Liberals are very good at deciding how much money they take out of my my pocket and where it goes.

And you describe the New Slavery in America.
Aw, jeez.....the White-Wing's super-duper Code-Talker!!!​

Your idiocy knows no bounds...But yet what to I speak to is all around you...

We libs all want equality and everyone to be given their fare share based on what the person actually has contributed to society at whole and we care about making sure every American is taken care of, we don't care about stuffing our pockets with cash from greed and power, we don't only want to take care of a few select people we care about all people. Conservatives get scared shitless of us because they're afraid we're going to expose them and take away that which they have not rightfully earned.

These statements illustrate exactly why conservatives hold your type in such low regard. For instance:

We libs all want equality and everyone to be given their fare share based on what the person actually has contributed to society at whole and we care about making sure every American is taken care of
Really? How's this: make sure every American talkes care of themself?

we don't care about stuffing our pockets with cash from greed and power, we don't only want to take care of a few select people we care about all people
Tell that to Lord Obama...

Conservatives get scared shitless of us because they're afraid we're going to expose them and take away that which they have not rightfully earned Who appointed you God.... how do you know what I have rightfully earned?

Your'e a fucking idiot. Buh Bye.

• Thanks
Reactions: Jon
How do you know what I have rightfully earned?

And that pretty much sums up the problem with liberals. They want to decide who's entitled to what, and typically, their decision is often that the less educated and less motivated are more entitled than most. It's sickening.

And your posts are 5-star off the charts in intelligence, :rolleyes:

I agree. You could learn a lot from me. I've accomplished quite a lot in my 62 years.

And that pretty much sums up the problem with liberals. They want to decide who's entitled to what, and typically, their decision is often that the less educated and less motivated are more entitled than most. It's sickening.

And how do you know all poor people are lazy people who haven't earned anything and get handouts?

And how do you know all poor people are lazy people who haven't earned anything and get handouts?

If they earned anything then they would have what they earned. Handouts from the government are never earned. That is not government's job. How can you earn something from the government?

Read my previous post. Even at minimum wage, working 40 hours a week puts one over the poverty line. If a person is poor, it's because they don't work, not because they don't get paid enough.

In the case of social security we have worked and put into it all our lives to support others.

And what RIGHT do Statist Politicians get involved where their noses don't belong at the expense of the rest of us whom get it?

Liberty is everthing...including the liberty to FAIL...and try again.

In the case of social security we have worked and put into it all our lives to support others.

Right. SS is not an "entitlement". We all have worked and donated to it so it is rightfully ours. I've worked full time since I was 16 and I'm calling in retired in October and going fishing until I croak.

If only that were true. Unfortunately, Supplemental Security Income is paid from the same funds that Social Security benefits are paid from. In short, some people take from the fund that never, ever had to put into it.

If they earned anything then they would have what they earned. Handouts from the government are never earned. That is not government's job. How can you earn something from the government?

Now wait... I'm conservative, but have compassion. Sometimes shit just happens Jack. What if you had worked all your life but at a job that just allowed you to live paycheck to paycheck and you lost that job through no fault of your own and needed government assistance for a time to get back on your feet? Does that make you a lazy bum who is living off the system? No . you paid taxes with the understanding that IF something catastrophic happened you could turn to the government for help. Do some abuse the system? You bet they do, but in the grand scheme of government waste, I am willing to risk being ripped off in order to help those that truly need help. That doesn't mean I don't think abusers should be kicked off the dole and prosecuted, but there are some legitimate needs out there which the government DOES have an obligation to provide for, otherwise they need to eliminate the programs altogether and lower our taxes accordingly.

Right. SS is not an "entitlement". We all have worked and donated to it so it is rightfully ours. I've worked full time since I was 16 and I'm calling in retired in October and going fishing until I croak.

If only that were true. Unfortunately, Supplemental Security Income is paid from the same funds that Social Security benefits are paid from. In short, some people take from the fund that never, ever had to put into it.

Not quite. They are not taking. They are given. SS should not be touched except by retirees or the spouse or children if you die early.

Forum List

Back