Why the right hates liberals

No. I'm saying that just as I expect the government to provide roads and national defense , for example, I expect them to honor their obligation to provide a safety net if needed.

Hey, I'm not arguing with you, but I'm not so naive to trust the government to do what they've promised to do.

No. I'm saying that just as I expect the government to provide roads and national defense , for example, I expect them to honor their obligation to provide a safety net if needed.

Hey, I'm not arguing with you, but I'm not so naive to trust the government to do what they've promised to do.

Oh, I don't trust them either. I'm just saying that those who claim the government shouldn't honor their agreement are wrong.

I don't have the will or time to read this whole topic, but the OP is a fucking idiot. Liberals don't support equality, they support handouts and welfare.

The idea that poor work more hours than the rich is also laughable. I work amongst CEO's for companies like Tyson, Wal-Mart, and J.B. Hunt. I promise every one of them work more hours a week than you and your ilk.

Kindly go fuck yourself, you worthless panty-waste.

And Bush giving the most generous tax cuts in the history of the country to the rich was not a handout and or starting a war because war in big business for your cronies that own companies that are contracted out by the government is not a handout. There is also proof that the poor work more hours for less benefits and pay than rich people who work less hours for more pay and benefits.

Here's the old tired argument...."Bush and tax cuts for the rich".
....Right BEFORE he pulled-the-pin on a WAR
277.gif
....so they wouldn't feel any obligation to shell-out so much o' their War-PROFIT$!!!! (....No doubt, some o' that, there "compa$$ionate-con$ervati$m". :rolleyes: )​

That sounds about right except the "tax us to death" part isn't in there.

That's because you made that one up yourself.

No, I didn't. Taxes are going up drastically. In my state they just increased taxes on candy bars, soda pop, bottled water, beer, Gasoline, cigarettes. There are some more that I can't think of right now. 3 billion deficit. So do they cut spending? Nope. Increase taxes. My state is run by democrats. Democrat governor, democrat senators, democrat legislature. Washington State. Check it out.

I'd rather be in Washington State than California. We're in a mess.

And Bush giving the most generous tax cuts in the history of the country to the rich was not a handout and or starting a war because war in big business for your cronies that own companies that are contracted out by the government is not a handout. There is also proof that the poor work more hours for less benefits and pay than rich people who work less hours for more pay and benefits.

Here's the old tired argument...."Bush and tax cuts for the righ".

I am certainly not rich and I received a tax cut. Did you get a tax cut?

That's the problem with most liberals. They benefit from a lot of the same things the rich do, but they are bitter than the rich also benefit. They want to reap all the benefits for themselves, and they want the rich to get none. As I said, they don't want equality, they want entitlement.

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.....such a looooooooong list (o' those benefits, to which you'd referred)!!!!

:woohoo:

Here's the old tired argument...."Bush and tax cuts for the rich".
....Right BEFORE he pulled-the-pin on a WAR
277.gif
....so they wouldn't feel any obligation to shell-out so much o' their War-PROFIT$!!!! (....No doubt, some o' that, there "compa$$ionate-con$ervati$m". :rolleyes: )​

Are you on LSD?

That's because you made that one up yourself.

No, I didn't. Taxes are going up drastically. In my state they just increased taxes on candy bars, soda pop, bottled water, beer, Gasoline, cigarettes. There are some more that I can't think of right now. 3 billion deficit. So do they cut spending? Nope. Increase taxes. My state is run by democrats. Democrat governor, democrat senators, democrat legislature. Washington State. Check it out.

And you're in a mess because of liberal policies. Businesses and families are leaving your state and moving up here. Why? Taxes.

And you still support liberals? You complain about the mess that liberals created and you vote liberal. Why?

We libs all want equality and everyone to be given their fare share based on what the person actually has contributed to society at whole and we care about making sure every American is taken care of, we don't care about stuffing our pockets with cash from greed and power, we don't only want to take care of a few select people we care about all people. Conservatives get scared shitless of us because they're afraid we're going to expose them and take away that which they have not rightfully earned.

Utter garbage. Dishonest red rhetoric 101. How trite.

You "libs" tend to want equality of outcome, not equality of opportunity.

Sorry. Utopia doesn't really exist.

You libs nevertheless try to impose the statist structure by which you attempt to seek utopia against the interests of logic, fairness, equality of opportunity, reason, logic, and human experience.

When you libs fall short of reaching your irrational and wholly debased goals, you insipidly attack your opposition via false labels and smears.

The right doesn't hate liberals. Conservatives just detest the dishonesty of libs like you. We oppose your simplistic and dangerous ideology and methodology.

We are right; while you libs remain stubbornly, stupidly and dangerously misguided and wrong.

And you're in a mess because of liberal policies. Businesses and families are leaving your state and moving up here. Why? Taxes.

And you still support liberals? You complain about the mess that liberals created and you vote liberal. Why?

You have a uniquely jaundiced view of California politics. There are many reasons we're in a mess and the left right split has little to do with it.

"According to one count, Presidents Ronald Reagan, George H.W. Bush and George W. Bush spent more time on "vacation" during their first year than President Obama did."

I wish he had spent more time on vacation and less time raping the coffers.

I agree. I think he is the worst President in all of U.S. history. Yet I cannot pretend that he has been ineffective. The trouble is, in important respects involving domestic policy and the budget, etc., he has been too effective.

Our school still has corporal punishment, and it will as long as I'm a member of the school board.
....Or, at-least until they're big-enough to fight back, or....are old-enough to vote....and, file assault-charges against you.

Beat 'em up, while you CAN, you big, bad "conservatives".

(After your kids are old-enough to leave home....you've always got your wives.)

:rolleyes:

LOL - Sorry you don't understand the difference between corporal punishment and abuse.
I'm not the teacher!!

I wouldn't allow ANY-other-ADULT to make that judgment, when it comes to MY kid!!!!

You wanna hand-off that option to some OTHER adult....that's your option.

Sounds kinda COWARDLY, to me!! What....you're afraid to stand-UP to a teacher????

You're supposed to PROTECT your children.....not hand-'em-off to some potential-NUT, who's HAVIN' A BAD DAY!!!!!!!!!!

I've NEVER used a weapon, on my kid.....and, it'd be a COLD, FUCKIN', DAY IN HELL BEFORE ANYONE ELSE DOES!!!!!!

:hellno:

....Or, at-least until they're big-enough to fight back, or....are old-enough to vote....and, file assault-charges against you.

Beat 'em up, while you CAN, you big, bad "conservatives".

(After your kids are old-enough to leave home....you've always got your wives.)

LOL - Sorry you don't understand the difference between corporal punishment and abuse.
I'm not the teacher!!

I wouldn't allow ANY-other-ADULT to make that judgment, when it comes to MY kid!!!!

You wanna hand-off that option to some OTHER adult....that's your option.

Sounds kinda COWARDLY, to me!! What....you're afraid to stand-UP to a teacher????

You're supposed to PROTECT your children.....not hand-'em-off to some potential-NUT, who's HAVIN' A BAD DAY!!!!!!!!!!

I've NEVER used a weapon, on my kid.....and, it'd be a COLD, FUCKIN', DAY IN HELL BEFORE ANYONE ELSE DOES!!!!!!

:hellno:

Whats with all the color changes and such? Can't you make a point like an adult? I expect not.

As for teachers spanking your child. That's fine, you don't have to sign the waiver allowing it to be done, however if your child acts up we'll simply expel their ass from school and you can try to get into another school with has been EXPELLED on their record.

It's my experience that the parents who are most against teachers paddling their kids are the ones who's kids are most often in trouble.

Oh and as to your worry about a teacher having a bad day doing the spanking, we don't allow teachers to paddle, only the principal, and if he ever gave an unwarranted paddling, we would fire his ass I assure you.

....Or, at-least until they're big-enough to fight back, or....are old-enough to vote....and, file assault-charges against you.​

Beat 'em up, while you CAN, you big, bad "conservatives".​

(After your kids are old-enough to leave home....you've always got your wives.)​

Actually, pretty pathetic of you to insinuate that anyone who spanks their children is abusive.

I know what you mean. But the poster you address is vindictive in the response...Face Value for what it's worth. And a history of it. Typical Liberal.
oooooooooooooooooooooooooo.....being called vindictive by a Leviniac!!!

I don't know how I'm gonna get thru the rest o' the day!!

You folks think it's perfectly fine, to do to a child....what you could go-to-jail for, if it was an adult????

What....you can't find an adult, smaller-than-you, to kick-around, when you need the outlet????

:confused:

Actually, pretty pathetic of you to insinuate that anyone who spanks their children is abusive.

I know what you mean. But the poster you address is vindictive in the response...Face Value for what it's worth. And a history of it. Typical Liberal.
oooooooooooooooooooooooooo.....being called vindictive by a Leviniac!!!

I don't know how I'm gonna get thru the rest o' the day!!

You folks think it's perfectly fine, to do to a child....what you could go-to-jail for, if it was an adult????

What....you can't find an adult, smaller-than-you, to kick-around, when you need the outlet????

:confused:

I see I made a huge mistake attempting to have an adult conversation with you. You really do equate spanking a child to abuse LOL

You have a uniquely jaundiced view of California politics. There are many reasons we're in a mess and the left right split has little to do with it.

I disagree. Why have so many businesses left? Taxes. Why are people leaving? Taxes. Those who produce are leaving a vacuum. That is why you are having problems. Who gave all those government bloated pensions? Liberals. Now you're being taxed to death to pay for it.

I'm convinced some people vote liberal because it gives them a secure feeling. The problem is feelings don't pay for all the entitlements. You do.

Forum List

Back