Why the right hates liberals

LOL - Sorry you don't understand the difference between corporal punishment and abuse.

Actually, pretty pathetic of you to insinuate that anyone who spanks their children is abusive.

I know what you mean. But the poster you address is vindictive in the response...Face Value for what it's worth. And a history of it. Typical Liberal.
oooooooooooooooooooooooooo.....being called vindictive by a Leviniac!!!

I don't know how I'm gonna get thru the rest o' the day!!​

:rolleyes:

You folks think it's perfectly fine, to do to a child....what you could go-to-jail for, if it was an adult????

What....you can't find an adult, smaller-than-you, to kick-around, when you need the outlet????

:confused:

Unbelivable.:lol:

And no...I'm not laughing near you...I'm laughing at you.:lol:

LOL - Sorry you don't understand the difference between corporal punishment and abuse.

Actually, pretty pathetic of you to insinuate that anyone who spanks their children is abusive.

I know what you mean. But the poster you address is vindictive in the response...Face Value for what it's worth. And a history of it. Typical Liberal.
oooooooooooooooooooooooooo.....being called vindictive by a Leviniac!!!

I don't know how I'm gonna get thru the rest o' the day!!

You folks think it's perfectly fine, to do to a child....what you could go-to-jail for, if it was an adult????

What....you can't find an adult, smaller-than-you, to kick-around, when you need the outlet????

I think your mommy didn't powder your ass enough when you crapped your diaper.

Here's the old tired argument...."Bush and tax cuts for the rich".

....Right BEFORE he pulled-the-pin on a WAR
277.gif
....so they wouldn't feel any obligation to shell-out so much o' their War-PROFIT$!!!! (....No doubt, some o' that, there "compa$$ionate-con$ervati$m". :rolleyes: )​

Are you on LSD?
No such luck. Just an idiot trying to hijack a thread with zero success.

We libs all want equality and everyone to be given their fare share based on what the person actually has contributed to society at whole and we care about making sure every American is taken care of, we don't care about stuffing our pockets with cash from greed and power, we don't only want to take care of a few select people we care about all people. Conservatives get scared shitless of us because they're afraid we're going to expose them and take away that which they have not rightfully earned.

This is just ridiculous crap. First, libbies want everyone to have all their wishes fulfilled whether they've earned it or not. Second conservatives aren't worried that you'll take away stuff we haven't earned. We're worried that you're going to take what we earned and give it to those who won't earn it themselves.

47% of Americans pay ZERO income tax. I wonder which side of the political spectrum they might fall on?

Certainly not the side that sent their jobs overseas.

How do you know what I have rightfully earned?

And that pretty much sums up the problem with liberals. They want to decide who's entitled to what, and typically, their decision is often that the less educated and less motivated are more entitled than most. It's sickening.
Please.

"conservatives" are too-damned-lazy to (actually) compete.

They prefer things the same....day-after-day....no complications, no variations, no risks, etc.

If keepin' minorities in "the projects" (much like illiterate & on-the-plantation) helps eliminate any (threat of) competition, so be it.

You're not foolin' anyone.​

We libs all want equality and everyone to be given their fare share based on what the person actually has contributed to society at whole and we care about making sure every American is taken care of, we don't care about stuffing our pockets with cash from greed and power, we don't only want to take care of a few select people we care about all people. Conservatives get scared shitless of us because they're afraid we're going to expose them and take away that which they have not rightfully earned.

This is just ridiculous crap. First, libbies want everyone to have all their wishes fulfilled whether they've earned it or not. Second conservatives aren't worried that you'll take away stuff we haven't earned. We're worried that you're going to take what we earned and give it to those who won't earn it themselves.

47% of Americans pay ZERO income tax. I wonder which side of the political spectrum they might fall on?

And WHY do they leave for foreign shores? Better treatment? Better atmosphere to foster why they are in business to start with?

To escape Statist attacks that mean to drive them out of business, and make the unemployment rolls larger due to Statist policies?

NAH...can't be that. They're just mean...HUH? Let us just give the reigns of business over to the Government that is inept in it's OWN right and hurt MORE people.

What a piece of fucking work you Statists are.

If keepin' minorities in "the projects" (much like illiterate & on-the-plantation) helps eliminate any (threat of) competition, so be it.

If a minority wanted to compete for my job, props to him. If he is better suited for it, he can have it. Until then, I'm certainly not going to give it to a minority simply because they are a minority. I'm not fucking stupid, like you.

And WHY do they leave for foreign shores? Better treatment? Better atmosphere to foster why they are in business to start with?

To escape Statist attacks that mean to drive them out of business, and make the unemployment rolls larger due to Statist policies?

NAH...can't be that. They're just mean...HUH? Let us just give the reigns of business over to the Government that is inept in it's OWN right and hurt MORE people.

"Liberty and Tyranny" is a great book. it should be required reading for every high school student.

He seems to have a pattern of pathetic posts. I'm sure he's a nice guy, though.

And your posts are 5-star off the charts in intelligence, :rolleyes:

I agree. You could learn a lot from me. I've accomplished quite a lot in my 62 years.
There's no doubt you've helped dispel that age-old Absolute; With Age Comes Wisdom

You're hardly alone.....but, just one more example of how (most) Absolutes are bullshit. That's what a lot o' younger people need to learn. Absolutes are used to control people stupid-enough to fall for them (...and, a great lil' tool for the powers-that-be.)​

"Liberty and Tyranny" is a great book. it should be required reading for every high school student.

It is a wonderful work with Real history lessons to boot.

I concur.

I agree. You could learn a lot from me. I've accomplished quite a lot in my 62 years.
There's no doubt you've helped dispel that age-old Absolute; With Age Comes Wisdom

You're hardly alone.....but, just one more example of how (most) Absolutes are bullshit. That's what a lot o' younger people need to learn. Absolutes are used to control people stupid-enough to fall for them (...and, a great lil' tool for the powers-that-be.)​

History is FULL of Absolutes. Why do the likes of you demand we repeat the same mistakes?

How do you know what I have rightfully earned?

And that pretty much sums up the problem with liberals. They want to decide who's entitled to what, and typically, their decision is often that the less educated and less motivated are more entitled than most. It's sickening.

And how do you know all poor people are lazy people who haven't earned anything and get handouts?
That's (supposed to be) another o' those "Everybody knows..." Absolutes; typically unquestioned, within "conservative"-ranks (IF you expect to be a member-in-good-standing.)

I wish I could figure out what the fucking hell Shaman is talking about, but all the mark-up in his posts make them unbearably difficult to look at.

You sound bitter. Were you used by "the powers that be"? Did you fail in life?

And how do you know all poor people are lazy people who haven't earned anything and get handouts?

If they earned anything then they would have what they earned.
Wow....how profound.

Then, again.....they might have blown it on groceries.

You could have fooled my with your posts, I don't need to learn how to cling to my religion and guns from you.
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!

529.gif

:clap2:

If I took you out back in my neck of the woods and spun you around a couple times and turned you loose without a gun you'd die in a few days.

Read my previous post. Even at minimum wage, working 40 hours a week puts one over the poverty line. If a person is poor, it's because they don't work, not because they don't get paid enough.
....And, you differentiate between poor & in-poverty, how????

Forum List

Back