Why the Right Hates O? "80% because he's black...."

I am in Houston for a few days and having lunch with my friend of 35 years who is also a staunch, right wing Republican and has always spoken bluntly and plainly. So I asked her why, 7.5 years in, does the right hate Obama. I asked her to explain what he has done and the deleterious effects of his decisions and her answer is in the title of this thread.

Now before you go bashing her, she has a graduate degree from University of Texas and a member in good standing with MENSA. I thought her answer was right on just like it has been since the day he was elected.

If you are on the right here is your chance to answer the same question.

Well, if t hat is her answer, then she ain't all that bright. His half whiteness or half blackness has nothing to do with things.

No, it doesn't.

My point stands.

Accusing conservatives who hated Bill Clinton of being racist because they hate Obama, is being an asshole and a fool.

You lefties are the ones making this about race. What could have been a step forward, First black president, has become a huge step backwards, because you letfies have convinced half the fucking country that the other half of the country opposed Obama because they are racist assholes.

Good job.

If you are purposefully trying to tear this nation apart.

As Freud once quipped, "sometime a cigar is just that.....a cigar".........And calling many right wingers (not all, mind you) tacit racists, may just be that.....an inconvenient truth.

Calling right wingers racists is a effective propaganda tool.

It marginalizes your enemies so that many who might otherwise be open to the arguments from the Right, never even listen because they "know" that the republicans are "racist".

It fires up your base, of libs and minorities, encouraging turnout and activism.

It has given you a lock on minority votes.

THe only downside is that it is tearing this nation apart.

Hating white racists doesn't make anyone a racist. DUH.

Accusing conservatives who hated Bill Clinton of being racist because they hate Obama, is being an asshole and a fool.

No matter what your IQ is.
N++++r lover ring a bell? Many ARE just hater dupes being hater dupes, granted.

No, it doesn't.

My point stands.

You lefties are the ones making this about race. What could have been a step forward, First black president, has become a huge step backwards, because you letfies have convinced half the fucking country that the other half of the country opposed Obama because they are racist assholes.

Good job.

That's because, instead of taking a cue from Jackie Robinson and making the first black president about being the best at his job, they focused on petty revenge for all manner of slights, real and imagined. Had Obama truly governed as a great president, he would go down in history as more than just a name with an * beside it.

All he had to do to have a positive legacy was NOT play the Race Card and be the President for ALL Americans.

If, when his partisans started the bullshit of opposing him being racist, he had denounced that, and said it was normally partisan politics, he would have helped this nation made a great step forward.
This is true. The expectations are very high for the person breaking a barrier, and quite frankly, they have to be very good. Obama was mediocre at best. He was not really qualified for the office. In fact, his experience is opposite Jackie Robinson's, who earned his position in spite of his skin color, not because of it.

No, it doesn't.

My point stands.

Good job.

As Freud once quipped, "sometime a cigar is just that.....a cigar".........And calling many right wingers (not all, mind you) tacit racoists, may just be that.....an inconvenient truth.
Opinion handed down to people like yourself from the elite in your party. If Liberals were so concerned about the welfare of the black people how do you explain Liberal utopias like Detroit and Chicago. They have been under Democratic Party rule for decades. Tell me how is the Black population doing in those cities ?

I am in Houston for a few days and having lunch with my friend of 35 years who is also a staunch, right wing Republican and has always spoken bluntly and plainly. So I asked her why, 7.5 years in, does the right hate Obama. I asked her to explain what he has done and the deleterious effects of his decisions and her answer is in the title of this thread.

Now before you go bashing her, she has a graduate degree from University of Texas and a member in good standing with MENSA. I thought her answer was right on just like it has been since the day he was elected.

EVERY school child knows that

5oEWTEB.jpg

Opinion handed down to people like yourself from the elite in your party. If Liberals were so concerned about the welfare of the black people how do you explain Liberal utopias like Detroit and Chicago. They have been under Democratic Party rule for decades. Tell me how is the Black population doing in those cities ?

Blacks in those cities are doing terrible........Somewhat like blacks are faring in cities like Houston, Dallas, Montgomery and Memphis.

EVERY school child knows that

5oEWTEB.jpg
From whence arises the 80% figure? I am very interested in learning how and why school children are being taught obvious Barbra Streisand.

Whence? From their little infected, lying, no morals minds.

Blacks in those cities are doing terrible........Somewhat like blacks are faring in cities like Houston, Dallas, Montgomery and Memphis.
None of those cities are falling aprt at the rate of Detroit or even Chicago.

No matter what your IQ is.
N++++r lover ring a bell? Many ARE just hater dupes being hater dupes, granted.

No, it doesn't.

My point stands.

Good job.

That's because, instead of taking a cue from Jackie Robinson and making the first black president about being the best at his job, they focused on petty revenge for all manner of slights, real and imagined. Had Obama truly governed as a great president, he would go down in history as more than just a name with an * beside it.

All he had to do to have a positive legacy was NOT play the Race Card and be the President for ALL Americans.

If, when his partisans started the bullshit of opposing him being racist, he had denounced that, and said it was normally partisan politics, he would have helped this nation made a great step forward.
This is true. The expectations are very high for the person breaking a barrier, and quite frankly, they have to be very good. Obama was mediocre at best. He was not really qualified for the office. In fact, his experience is opposite Jackie Robinson's, who earned his position in spite of his skin color, not because of it.

I did not have high expectations of Obama. The people that did were fooling themselves.

BUT he could have at least NOT moved the country backwards.

I did not have high expectations of Obama. The people that did were fooling themselves.

Sure, since you're writing your moronic posts from some bunker for fear of liberals....LOL

Sure, since you're writing your moronic posts from some bunker for fear of liberals....LOL

Racial tensions are HIGHER today then when Obama took office.

Race relations are WORSE.

Obama is the biggest racial bigot and antagonist this country has ever observed. These type of threads are by Obama supporters, because screaming "racism" is about all they can do. They can't talk about adding $8 trillion added to the national debt. They can't talk about doing a good job with the Middle East, because everyone can see what a mess they made. Racism racism - vote Hillary because of racism - or something like that...

How bout cause he's a crappy president.

How bout cause some folks don't agree with what he says or does?

Got nothing to do with race idiot. Of course bringing race into anything is all you idiots have to harp about.

Grow a brain.

For decades partisan division has been growing in depth and bitterness.

Only a fool would have been surprised that Republicans and conservatives would be strongly and bitterly opposed to a liberal Democratic President.

But this constant misrepresentation of their opposition as Racism has had a number of effects.

1. More than ever, minorities have been convinced that the Republicans, which is the majority of hte nation's whites, is racist and their enemy.

2. More than ever, whites are getting sick and tired of being accused of racism for every little bullshit excuse.

This is a great plan.

IF your goal is to tear this nation apart.

None of those cities are falling aprt at the rate of Detroit or even Chicago.

That's YOUR interpretation....not fact.......
Really have you seen Detroit ? Blocks and blocks of deserted homes, business, and government buildings. Its in the top 5 of the most dangerous cities in the US. Chicago isn't that far behind. None of that's opinion its fact.

Forum List

Back