Why the Right Hates O? "80% because he's black...."

So an anecdotal story of a bigoted university professor (no shortage of that species) convinced y'all that 80% of republicans hate Barry Hussein because he is black? She didn't even get that right, Obama is half black.

Honey, here is the score-
Democratic Presidents declared war 16 times vs Reps 10.
Now what were you saying?
Which is why Democrats make shitty war Presidents. They're too cowardly to do what needs to be done. Even the Democrat Senators flip-flopped being "for the war" before they were against it. As a group, they lack the guts and the experience to do the job.

Perhaps.......If you then WANT war......by all means elect republicans. LOL
Which is why Democrats make shitty war Presidents. They're too cowardly to do what needs to be done. Even the Democrat Senators flip-flopped being "for the war" before they were against it. As a group, they lack the guts and the experience to do the job.

Perhaps.......If you then WANT war......by all means elect republicans. LOL

Thank you for making my point. Democrats would rather wait until about 3000 Americans are murdered before acting to fix the problem.

Clinton's failure as CiC led to the deaths of thousands of people, not just Americans either. He excelled in adultery but failed our nation as Commander in Chief. I expect his wife will do likewise for the same reasons as you expressed: Democrats think a proactive defense of our nation means going to war and murdering innocent women and children.

They think this for two simple reasons: It's part of the Liberal meme dating back to the 1960s and, being traditionally anti-military, they lack any sort of military expertise to make these difficult decisions.

I dunno, just 3,000? I think you're underestimating the patience demanded of members of The Democrat Party.

Thank you for making my point. Democrats would rather wait until about 3000 Americans are murdered before acting to fix the problem.

Clinton's failure as CiC led to the deaths of thousands of people, not just Americans either. He excelled in adultery but failed our nation as Commander in Chief. I expect his wife will do likewise for the same reasons as you expressed: Democrats think a proactive defense of our nation means going to war and murdering innocent women and children.

They think this for two simple reasons: It's part of the Liberal meme dating back to the 1960s and, being traditionally anti-military, they lack any sort of military expertise to make these difficult decisions.

So, your "brilliant conclusion" is that 9-11 was all Clinton's fault......Fine, this forum is not the place to fix stupidity.....

BTW, since a republican like Bush make the very best "war" presidents, and since 15 of the 19 bastards on 9-11 were Saudis.......it made a lot of sense to then invade Iraq, right, nitwit?

Besides taking that stat out of your hairy ass (We've actually DECLARED war 26 times????)...Who knew?

Your other fellow moron stated that democrats are too chicken shit to be war presidents...so take it up with him.

I dunno, just 3,000? I think you're underestimating the patience demanded of members of The Democrat Party.
The Democrats will just sit idly by until the next tragedy. I guess we should count ourselves lucky we only lost four at Benghazi on their watch.

You truly, truly need to learn some history. This is not our first encounter in this thread of your lack of knowledge.

Besides taking that stat out of your hairy ass (We've actually DECLARED war 26 times????)...Who knew?

Your other fellow moron stated that democrats are too chicken shit to be war presidents...so take it up with him.

I am in Houston for a few days and having lunch with my friend of 35 years who is also a staunch, right wing Republican and has always spoken bluntly and plainly. So I asked her why, 7.5 years in, does the right hate Obama. I asked her to explain what he has done and the deleterious effects of his decisions and her answer is in the title of this thread.

Now before you go bashing her, she has a graduate degree from University of Texas and a member in good standing with MENSA. I thought her answer was right on just like it has been since the day he was elected.

Red + thread title:
??? Would you clarify a bit, please?
  • Do you mean "right on" as in his being a black person is a legitimate reason to hate him?
  • Do you mean "right on" as in she's correct about the right hating him derives 80% from his being a black person?
  • Do you mean "right on" in some other context? If so, what context?

The Right hates Obama because he is pro-choice.

The Right hates Obama because he is pro big government.

The Right hates Obama because he wants to raise taxes.

The Right hates Obama because of ObamaCare.

The Right hates Obama because his answer to every problem is the government, more government, and always the government.

In short, the Right hates Obama because he is a liberal Democrat.

You're welcome. Glad I could help.
An excellent summation. As Depotoo already alluded, the Left hated Bush because he was a conservative Republican.

Does anyone here really think the right is going to love Hillary more because she's white?

It would definitely stop the right from crying that the POTUS hates white people.

I am in Houston for a few days and having lunch with my friend of 35 years who is also a staunch, right wing Republican and has always spoken bluntly and plainly. So I asked her why, 7.5 years in, does the right hate Obama. I asked her to explain what he has done and the deleterious effects of his decisions and her answer is in the title of this thread.

Now before you go bashing her, she has a graduate degree from University of Texas and a member in good standing with MENSA. I thought her answer was right on just like it has been since the day he was elected.

If you are on the right here is your chance to answer the same question.

It's very simple, you don't want to fundamentally transform a country you love. He ran on a destructive agenda and has carried it out over his two terms. He's ignored they laws he doesn't like, he has circumvented the law, imposed economically detrimental regulations and clearly violated his oath to support and defend the Constitution. I could go on, pointing out how may times the courts has ruled he exceeded his authority and much more but regressives know all this and just don't care, so why bother.

The Right hates Obama because his answer to every problem is the government, more government, and always the government.

An excellent summation. As Depotoo already alluded, the Left hated Bush because he was a conservative Republican.

Does anyone here really think the right is going to love Hillary more because she's white?

God how quickly the right forgets about 45,000 wounded, 4000 killed and the mortgage crisis w Wall Street run amok.

YOU MEAN the daily counts of dead soldiers by the lib media? How could we?

Get em drunk and most will admit it, is my experience lol...

God how quickly the right forgets about 45,000 wounded, 4000 killed and the mortgage crisis w Wall Street run amok.

We hated Booosh because he was a disastrous, lying, thieving conservative...

Sorry to remind you lol...

It's very simple, you don't want to fundamentally transform a country you love. He ran on a destructive agenda and has carried it out over his two terms. He's ignored they laws he doesn't like, he has circumvented the law, imposed economically detrimental regulations and clearly violated his oath to support and defend the Constitution. I could go on, pointing out how may times the courts has ruled he exceeded his authority and much more but regressives know all this and just don't care, so why bother.
Unless you have a clue, dupe.

Bullshit!

The Republicans don't like Obama for the same reason they didn't like Carter or Clinton. It's because they are liberals.

The Republicans liked Ben Carson and Herman Cain because they are conservatives.

Do you see a pattern here? It's a shame that the left cannot get past race and shapes their opinions based on that every time.

The left is always meaner to black Republicans and has special, derogatory names for them. Uncle Tom, puppet or traitor to their race. The left thinks because they are black, they should think a certain way. That is racist.

And the Republicans don't like Hillary because she is liberal, not because she's a woman. It's substance, not appearance.

Get em drunk and most will admit it, is my experience lol...
Some? Definitely. That goes both ways though. Most? No. If that were true, then why didn't the right reject Powell, Rice and the dozens of other Republicans who happen to be black?

We hated Booosh because he was a disastrous, lying, thieving conservative...
And you're not even drunk!

This is the real story here. The Left is projecting their demonization and hate of the Right onto the Right by cherry-picking a few incidents of racists.

Unfortunately, the US has far too many racists, but they are in the minority and neither party has a monopoly on them. See an example below of LW racism.

One problem President Obama has done is bring accusations of racism on himself for repeatedly interjecting the WH into local matters simply based on race. Zimmerman-Martin, Ferguson and the "beer summit" are among the most famous examples. If Bush had interjected himself on behalf of white people in similar circumstances, wouldn't he have deserved to be called a racist?

Example: Problems, Black Panthers surface at Pa. polling places

Black Panther Boss Who Got Off For Voter Intimidation Arrested - Judicial Watch

Your headline screams 80% of Republicans hate Republicans because he's black. I doubt you watched the speech Mia Love gave to the RNC but there was absolutely no hate there. When Sen, Lindsey Graham suggested to a crowd at a campaign event in SC that Condoleesa Rice should run for President it was met with a roar of approval.

No the problem isn't skin color its a fundamental difference in political ideals. You Democrats had to play the race card with Obama because he brought nothing else to the table. Now you have Hillary coming up so it will be the female angle so that you can hammer home the supposed hate the Republican party has for women. I refer you to my first paragraph.

You refuse to answer my question. I don't care about Mia Love. She is the token negro for the right.

I just realized that the scenario in your OP is complete and utter bullshit. You say your friend of 35 years is a Female and Republican and heres where I call you out . A person that calls Mia Love a "token negro" would never associate with a female republican. A person like you would think she's a traitor and beneath you.

Forum List

Back