Why the Right Hates O? "80% because he's black...."

Translation: When it's Democrat President, it's the Republican's fault. When it's a Republican President, it's the Republican's fault.

Dude, return your GED and get your money back. You were cheated....either that or you're just too partisan for a reasoned discussion on the matter.

Let me put it in terms for idiots like you........WHO gave the actual order to INVADE and OCCUPY Iraq??
Was it Clinton or was it Cheney....excuse me, Bush???

We haven't actually proven he is black so no one can actually hate him for that.

Well, some of your ilk has already drawn a "conclusion" on that little controversy.......

putthewhitebackinwhitehouse.jpg

obamacare-crop_531d6.jpg

Honey, he could have vetoed it. He didn't.
From his statement upon signing the Act-

"The United States looks forward to a democratically supported regime that would permit us to enter into a dialogue leading to the reintegration of Iraq into normal international life.

My Administration has pursued, and will continue to pursue, these objectives through active application of all relevant United Nations Security Council resolutions. The evidence is overwhelming that such changes will not happen under the current Iraq leadership."

Who signed the Iraq Liberation Act of 1998?

Clinton's biggest mistake......The bill was sponsored by Representative Benjamin A. Gilman (Republican, NY-20) and co-sponsored by Representative Christopher Cox (Republican, CA-47). The bill was introduced as H.R. 4655 on September 29, 1998. The House of Representatives passed the bill 360 - 38 on October 5, and the Senate passed it with unanimous consent two days later. President Clinton signed the Iraq Liberation Act into law on October 31, 1998

BOTH chambers of Congress had a republican majority........

"The United States looks forward to a democratically supported regime that would permit us to enter into a dialogue leading to the reintegration of Iraq into normal international life.

My Administration has pursued, and will continue to pursue, these objectives through active application of all relevant United Nations Security Council resolutions. The evidence is overwhelming that such changes will not happen under the current Iraq leadership."

Well, sweetheart, I'm not here to defend Clinton who was reeling from all those right wing attacks.....and all the posturing led by the neocons.

I'll ask the question one more fucking time for you dunces...WHO ordered the invasion and occupation of Iraq...was it Clinton or was it Bush???

Simple question even for idiots, don't you think???

This thread is race-baiting horseshit. No surprise, though. That's what desperate, braindead leftists do. I can't stand The Blamer for 3 reasons dumass:
1. He's incompetent.
2. He's unqualified.
3. He's a leftist.
The exact same 3 reasons I can't stand crooked Hillary.
I support Ben Carson because of his conservative policies. But braindead sheepled leftists say that makes me an uncle tom. That what these worthless fucks do. They race bait for free stuff.

...But congress has sat on its ass for more than 6 years....too scared and too beholden to right wing donors...and then you have the balls to mention "lack of leadership"???
Which is what the Left did the past few days. I'm good with it.

They're all a bunch of greedy fuck ups anyway.

Of course not. His position is indefensible. If he kept his pants zipped more, maybe he would have taken out bin Laden long before 9/11.

Taken out OBL based exactly on what, nitwit???? Monday night quarterback stupidity?

Well, sweetheart, I'm not here to defend Clinton who was reeling from all those right wing attacks.....and all the posturing led by the neocons.

I'll ask the question one more fucking time for you dunces...WHO ordered the invasion and occupation of Iraq...was it Clinton or was it Bush???

We all know Bush was president dumbshit. We also know that a democratic congress approved and voted for the the invasion.

Iraq war vote passed by 77% of the Senate of which there was an almost even split, Dems51 to Reps50.
Passed in the House by 69%
R222 Dem208

Taken out OBL based exactly on what, nitwit???? Monday night quarterback stupidity?
How old are you?

CNN - U.S. missiles pound targets in Afghanistan, Sudan - August 21, 1998
American cruise missiles pounded sites in Afghanistan and Sudan Thursday in retaliation for the deadly bombings of U.S. embassies in Kenya and Tanzania on August 7.

"Let our actions today send this message loud and clear -- there are no expendable American targets," U.S. President Clinton said in a televised address to the American people Thursday evening. "There will be no sanctuary for terrorists. We will defend our people, our interests and our values."

U.S. officials say the six sites attacked in Afghanistan were part of a network of terrorist compounds near the Pakistani border that housed supporters of millionaire Osama bin Laden......

.....Clinton said that information gathered by American intelligence showed that a network of terrorists affiliated with bin Laden was responsible for the bombings in Nairobi and Dar es Salaam, which killed 257 people, including 12 Americans.

"Our mission was clear -- to strike at the network of radical groups affiliated with, and funded by, Osama bin Laden, the pre-eminent organizer and financier of international terrorism in the world today," Clinton said.

National Security Adviser Sandy Berger said that American intelligence had also turned up "very specific" information that the bin Laden network was planning additional attacks, which Thursday's missile launches were designed to prevent.

We all know Bush was president dumbshit. We also know that a democratic congress approved and voted for the the invasion.

It is idiots like you who help give right wingers the label of morons.....Congress had a strong republican majority in both chambers when Bush declared war ON Iraq in 2003.......(you're welcome...LOL)

How old are you?

American cruise missiles pounded sites in Afghanistan and Sudan Thursday in retaliation for the deadly bombings of U.S. embassies in Kenya and Tanzania on August 7.

"Let our actions today send this message loud and clear -- there are no expendable American targets," U.S. President Clinton said in a televised address to the American people Thursday evening. "There will be no sanctuary for terrorists. We will defend our people, our interests and our values."

U.S. officials say the six sites attacked in Afghanistan were part of a network of terrorist compounds near the Pakistani border that housed supporters of millionaire Osama bin Laden......

.....Clinton said that information gathered by American intelligence showed that a network of terrorists affiliated with bin Laden was responsible for the bombings in Nairobi and Dar es Salaam, which killed 257 people, including 12 Americans.

"Our mission was clear -- to strike at the network of radical groups affiliated with, and funded by, Osama bin Laden, the pre-eminent organizer and financier of international terrorism in the world today," Clinton said.

National Security Adviser Sandy Berger said that American intelligence had also turned up "very specific" information that the bin Laden network was planning additional attacks, which Thursday's missile launches were designed to prevent.

If your other half of your brain were functional, you'd know that you're arguing AGAINST your original claim....So, Clinton DID try to take out OBL......Yes or No? So why did you first claim that he didn't?

(here's what you wrote: "If he kept his pants zipped more, maybe he would have taken out bin Laden long before 9/11")..........Moron !!!.

I am in Houston for a few days and having lunch with my friend of 35 years who is also a staunch, right wing Republican and has always spoken bluntly and plainly. So I asked her why, 7.5 years in, does the right hate Obama. I asked her to explain what he has done and the deleterious effects of his decisions and her answer is in the title of this thread.

Now before you go bashing her, she has a graduate degree from University of Texas and a member in good standing with MENSA. I thought her answer was right on just like it has been since the day he was elected.

If you are on the right here is your chance to answer the same question.
its-because-im-black-isnt-it1.jpg

Perfect !! :clap:

How old are you?

If your other half of your brain were functional, you'd know that you're arguing AGAINST your original claim....So, Clinton DID try to take out OBL......Yes or No? So why did you first claim that he didn't?

(here's what you wrote: "If he kept his pants zipped more, maybe he would have taken out bin Laden long before 9/11")..........Moron !!!.
He failed miserably at defending the nation. He did a better job of spunking all over Monica's face and dress.

Forum List

Back