Why the Right Hates O? "80% because he's black...."

bent on destroying the U.S. for his Moslem masters. Does that answer your stupid ass question? Can you dig it?

......and the, this moron gets a bit upset about being called a racist...Go figure !!!

So, you're one of those imbeciles who actually "thinks" that Obama is a closet Muslim???
What's racist about it and his father was a Muslim. That makes him a Muslim. I don't care if he was a Holy Roller, he is not a Christian. When does he go to church?

The Right hates Obama because he is pro-choice.

The Right hates Obama because he is pro big government.

The Right hates Obama because he wants to raise taxes.

The Right hates Obama because of ObamaCare.

The Right hates Obama because his answer to every problem is the government, more government, and always the government.

In short, the Right hates Obama because he is a liberal Democrat.

You're welcome. Glad I could help.

"Obamacare" came out of the Heritage Foundation bub, look into it. You hate him when he serves up your own stuff. And the world sees it.

Well "bub", this is an old argument, and just because a conservative think tank promoted the individual mandate years earlier, does not mean your average Republican voter wanted any part of it.
We were firmly against Hillarycare, and last time I checked she's white.

Your headline screams 80% of Republicans hate Republicans because he's black. I doubt you watched the speech Mia Love gave to the RNC but there was absolutely no hate there. When Sen, Lindsey Graham suggested to a crowd at a campaign event in SC that Condoleesa Rice should run for President it was met with a roar of approval.

No the problem isn't skin color its a fundamental difference in political ideals. You Democrats had to play the race card with Obama because he brought nothing else to the table. Now you have Hillary coming up so it will be the female angle so that you can hammer home the supposed hate the Republican party has for women. I refer you to my first paragraph.

If you think that the vast majority of us who voted for Obama TWICE and git him elected and reelected JUST because he is half black......then you're an idiot.

.....and if you think that most of us will vote for Clinton JUST because she's a woman, then you're a moron....

Why not look at the "caliber" of opposition your fucked up party has put forth since 2000?
I'm a moron but you use skin color to judge a persons worth. You called Mia Love a token. You are worse than the real racist.

Why only Cheney and not every member of Congress who voted to send them to Iraq? You known, like John Kerry & Hillary Clinton?

H.J.Res. 114 (107th): Authorization for Use of Military Force Against ... -- Senate Vote #237 -- Oct 11, 2002

Sure, there's blame to go aroun to the Dems.....HOWEVER, one person gave the order based on lies.....and that person was evil Cheney and his side kick, GWB.

So what happened before Bush was in office was Cheney responsible for what was coming out of the Clinton Administration ?

Saddam Hussein has spent the better part of this decade and much of his nation's wealth not on providing for the Iraqi people but on developing nuclear, chemical, and biological weapons and the missiles to deliver them."
-- President Bill Clinton (State of the Union Address), Jan. 27, 1998

"One way or the other, we are determined to deny Iraq the capacity to develop weapons of mass destruction and the missiles to deliver them. That is our bottom line."
--President Bill Clinton, Feb. 4, 1998

"If Saddam rejects peace and we have to use force, our purpose is clear. We want to seriously diminish the threat posed by Iraq's weapons of mass destruction program."
--President Bill Clinton, Feb. 17, 1998

"No one has done what Saddam Hussein has done, or is thinking of doing. He is producing weapons of mass destruction, and he is qualitatively and quantitatively different from other dictators.""Iraq is a long way from [here], but what happens there matters a great deal here. For the risks that the leaders of a rogue state will use nuclear, chemical or biological weapons against us or our allies is the greatest security threat we face."
--Madeline Albright, Feb 18, 1998

"He will use those weapons of mass destruction again, as he has ten times since 1983."
--Sandy Berger, Clinton National Security Adviser, Feb, 18, 1998

"[W]e urge you, after consulting with Congress, and consistent with the U.S. Constitution and laws, to take necessary actions (including, if appropriate, air and missile strikes on suspect Iraqi sites) to respond effectively to the threat posed by Iraq's refusal to end its weapons of mass destruction programs."
Letter to President Clinton, signed by:
-- Democratic Senators Carl Levin, Tom Daschle, John Kerry, and others, Oct. 9, 1998

"Saddam Hussein has been engaged in the development of weapons of mass destruction technology which is a threat to countries in the region and he has made a mockery of the weapons inspection process."
-Rep. Nancy Pelosi (D, CA), Dec. 16, 1998

"Hussein has ... chosen to spend his money on building weapons of mass destruction and palaces for his cronies."
-- Madeline Albright, Clinton Secretary of State, Nov. 10, 1999

.......I, for one, am NOT defending the Clinton administration either....HOWEVER, for all the political bullshit by Clinton......WHO THE FUCK GAVE THE ORDER TO INVADE???

The Right hates Obama because his answer to every problem is the government, more government, and always the government.

I predict this post will get more "winners" than any post in USMB history.....

Congressional Intelligence and Armed Service committees had access to the exact same evidence as the WH.

You and Hannity and a few other right wingers may actually believe that....but it is TOTAL bullshit.

I agree with all of the above with one minor adjustment the right does not hate Obama they hate the above polices of Obama. As hard as it is for some to believe you can dislike a Presidents policies without hating the person.

Last edited:
http://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/ws/?pid=55205
And don't forget his signing of the Iraq Liberation Act of 1998.

Why only Cheney and not every member of Congress who voted to send them to Iraq? You known, like John Kerry & Hillary Clinton?

H.J.Res. 114 (107th): Authorization for Use of Military Force Against ... -- Senate Vote #237 -- Oct 11, 2002

Sure, there's blame to go aroun to the Dems.....HOWEVER, one person gave the order based on lies.....and that person was evil Cheney and his side kick, GWB.

So what happened before Bush was in office was Cheney responsible for what was coming out of the Clinton Administration ?

Saddam Hussein has spent the better part of this decade and much of his nation's wealth not on providing for the Iraqi people but on developing nuclear, chemical, and biological weapons and the missiles to deliver them."

"One way or the other, we are determined to deny Iraq the capacity to develop weapons of mass destruction and the missiles to deliver them. That is our bottom line."

"If Saddam rejects peace and we have to use force, our purpose is clear. We want to seriously diminish the threat posed by Iraq's weapons of mass destruction program."

"No one has done what Saddam Hussein has done, or is thinking of doing. He is producing weapons of mass destruction, and he is qualitatively and quantitatively different from other dictators.""Iraq is a long way from [here], but what happens there matters a great deal here. For the risks that the leaders of a rogue state will use nuclear, chemical or biological weapons against us or our allies is the greatest security threat we face."

"He will use those weapons of mass destruction again, as he has ten times since 1983."

"[W]e urge you, after consulting with Congress, and consistent with the U.S. Constitution and laws, to take necessary actions (including, if appropriate, air and missile strikes on suspect Iraqi sites) to respond effectively to the threat posed by Iraq's refusal to end its weapons of mass destruction programs."
-- Democratic Senators Carl Levin, Tom Daschle, John Kerry, and others, Oct. 9, 1998

"Saddam Hussein has been engaged in the development of weapons of mass destruction technology which is a threat to countries in the region and he has made a mockery of the weapons inspection process."

"Hussein has ... chosen to spend his money on building weapons of mass destruction and palaces for his cronies."

Who signed the Iraq Liberation Act of 1998?

.......I, for one, am NOT defending the Clinton administration either....HOWEVER, for all the political bullshit by Clinton......WHO THE FUCK GAVE THE ORDER TO INVADE???

This is really a stupid thread, it's been done a million times since '08.

Whether black or white or whatever, we conservatives and some moderates would have fought the policies no matter who it was.

I do despise Obama, I hate his fucking guts, and am counting the days until the prick is gone !

:beer:

Time left until Obama leaves office
DAYS
HOURS
MINUTES
SECONDS
Time until Friday, January 20, 2017 (Washington DC, District of Columbia time)

Congressional Intelligence and Armed Service committees had access to the exact same evidence as the WH.

You and Hannity and a few other right wingers may actually believe that....but it is TOTAL bullshit.
It's true. Political extremists such as yourself judge people by race and whether or not they have an R or D after their name. I, as an Independent, judge them by their merit and through an understanding of how our government works.

You would benefit by stepping away from the ledge and learning about how your own government works.

Let me help:
Committees of the U.S. Congress

House Armed Services Committee
Senate Armed Services Committee

Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence
Senate Intelligence Committee

Or you can remain emotionally hyper and intellectually stunted by believing Congress is blind, stupid and deaf.

I am in Houston for a few days and having lunch with my friend of 35 years who is also a staunch, right wing Republican and has always spoken bluntly and plainly. So I asked her why, 7.5 years in, does the right hate Obama. I asked her to explain what he has done and the deleterious effects of his decisions and her answer is in the title of this thread.

Now before you go bashing her, she has a graduate degree from University of Texas and a member in good standing with MENSA. I thought her answer was right on just like it has been since the day he was elected.

If you are on the right here is your chance to answer the same question.
its-because-im-black-isnt-it1.jpg

I am in Houston for a few days and having lunch with my friend of 35 years who is also a staunch, right wing Republican and has always spoken bluntly and plainly. So I asked her why, 7.5 years in, does the right hate Obama. I asked her to explain what he has done and the deleterious effects of his decisions and her answer is in the title of this thread.

Now before you go bashing her, she has a graduate degree from University of Texas and a member in good standing with MENSA. I thought her answer was right on just like it has been since the day he was elected.

If you are on the right here is your chance to answer the same question.
Because he is a far left wing demagogue, egomaniac, lacks leadership, has the patience of a petulant child when his demands are not met. And finally, he does not govern. He rules. And mostly in opposition with the will of the people for whom he is employed.
If Obama were at worst a right leaning moderate, i would have voted for him twice.
Race? That is a problem facing the left wing of the political spectrum. They are obsessed with race. Especially Caucasian liberals.

"Obamacare" came out of the Heritage Foundation bub, look into it. You hate him when he serves up your own stuff. And the world sees it.
Shut up and get back under the rock from under which you crawled.

An excellent summation. As Depotoo already alluded, the Left hated Bush because he was a conservative Republican.

Does anyone here really think the right is going to love Hillary more because she's white?
The left hated Bush because of two main things. One, the liberal left thought fat dumb and happy would last forever. They thought the good economic times would never end. They forgot one constant. The economy is cyclical.
The second and most galling to the left is Bush stole their issues.
No child Left Behind was one of those issues. NCLB was wholly left wing.
Last item. Bush was in no way a Conservative. Bush governed as a right leaning populist on social issues and conservative on the fiscal side..

Who signed the Iraq Liberation Act of 1998?

Clinton's biggest mistake......The bill was sponsored by Representative Benjamin A. Gilman (Republican, NY-20) and co-sponsored by Representative Christopher Cox (Republican, CA-47). The bill was introduced as H.R. 4655 on September 29, 1998. The House of Representatives passed the bill 360 - 38 on October 5, and the Senate passed it with unanimous consent two days later. President Clinton signed the Iraq Liberation Act into law on October 31, 1998

BOTH chambers of Congress had a republican majority........

Clinton's biggest mistake......The bill was sponsored by Representative Benjamin A. Gilman (Republican, NY-20) and co-sponsored by Representative Christopher Cox (Republican, CA-47). The bill was introduced as H.R. 4655 on September 29, 1998. The House of Representatives passed the bill 360 - 38 on October 5, and the Senate passed it with unanimous consent two days later. President Clinton signed the Iraq Liberation Act into law on October 31, 1998

BOTH chambers of Congress had a republican majority........
Translation: When it's Democrat President, it's the Republican's fault. When it's a Republican President, it's the Republican's fault.

Dude, return your GED and get your money back. You were cheated....either that or you're just too partisan for a reasoned discussion on the matter.

Because he is a far left wing demagogue, egomaniac, lacks leadership, has the patience of a petulant child when his demands are not met. And finally, he does not govern. He rules. And mostly in opposition with the will of the people for whom he is employed.

Why don't you list the many and wonderful Bills that the GOP majority on Congress has introduced AND that Obama has vetoed...........Then,and ONLY then, can you accuse Obama of going against the will of the people.

But congress has sat on its ass for more than 6 years....too scared and too beholden to right wing donors...and then you have the balls to mention "lack of leadership"???

Forum List

Back