Why The Silence?

g5000

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2011
When terrorists attacked Paris, the anti-Muslim bigots made a lot of noise. Dozens of topics.

When a loser who watched too many ISIS videos shot up a gay disco, the anti-Muslim bigots made a lot of noise. Dozens of topics.

But, as I have pointed out many, many times, ISIS and AQ have killed more Muslims than all our Presidents and Putin combined.

This weekend, the terrorists put an exclamation point on that truth. And I don't see the anti-Muslim bigots making a big fuss over it.

I guess when terrorists kill Muslims, it doesn't fit the narrative, eh? Or is this one of those "a good Muslim is a dead Muslim" things?

The terrorists attacked one of the most holy Muslim sites in the world. Anyone feel like posting another bogus claim about how much the world's Muslims support terrorism?

Gee, looks to me like the terrorists hate Muslims more than Donald Trump does.

Geez........where do people get this shit?:eusa_dance::eusa_dance::2up: In 2016, hyper-progressives will say anything no matter how much it strays from the reservation ( Oooops......does that make me racist because I said that? :dunno:)

When terrorists attacked Paris, the anti-Muslim bigots made a lot of noise. Dozens of topics.

When a loser who watched too many ISIS videos shot up a gay disco, the anti-Muslim bigots made a lot of noise. Dozens of topics.

But, as I have pointed out many, many times, ISIS and AQ have killed more Muslims than all our Presidents and Putin combined.

This weekend, the terrorists put an exclamation point on that truth. And I don't see the anti-Muslim bigots making a big fuss over it.

I guess when terrorists kill Muslims, it doesn't fit the narrative, eh? Or is this one of those "a good Muslim is a dead Muslim" things?

The terrorists attacked one of the most holy Muslim sites in the world. Anyone feel like posting another bogus claim about how much the world's Muslims support terrorism?
It's like when Democrats murder each other - the world gets a little smarter and everyone rejoices.

I put the "anti-Muslim" RWNJs in the same category as the LWLs who claim Bush started al-Qaeda and the CIA was selling crack in the 'Hood.

It's like when Democrats murder each other - the world gets a little smarter and everyone rejoices.
And here we see the circular reasoning of a retard. A text book example.

Thanks, Weatherman!

Here's how the retard brain works: "The terrorists are Muslims. Therefore, all Muslims are bad."

Then, when the terrorists kill a bunch of Muslims, they think, "All Muslims are bad, so terrorists killing Muslims is a good thing."

It's amazing their skulls don't implode from the fantastical vortex of paradoxical stupidity they create in themselves.

Using their own TardLogic™, any time you find a Republican Behaving Badly, it is proof all Republicans are bad.

Thanks, Weatherman!
Weep for your Muslim comrades, weep.
ALOHA SNACKBAR!

Thanks, Weatherman!
He may have been more serious than you like, but he was also funny.

Obviously people killing people is a bad thing. The Sunnis and Shias have been going Cats and Dogs with each other for over 1300 years. Anyone who gets in between them is bound to come out bloody.

If they weren't sitting on top of 66% of the world's oil reserves this fratricidal warfare would be given as much concern as Rwanda's slaughter between Hutus and the Tutsis. A lot of hand-wringing and "too bad, so sad", but really no one would give a shit.

Here's how the retard brain works: "The terrorists are Muslims. Therefore, all Muslims are bad."
I've never heard anyone say that, strawman arguments come from weakness. It's obvious there is a problem within Islam though, they have had no reformation and the fundamentalists are a serious global problem. To deny it is either dishonest or ignorant.

ISIS is in its death throes. These attacks are a last gasp attempt to force the Arab world to react the same way we reacted. They want to force governments to become more totalitarian.

I know this thread is to slam anti-Muslims, but this past week it seems like ISIS is really poking the world at large with a stick. And it's working--at least, it's pissing me off. Just want to squash them like the bugs they are, kick the living shit out of them. No one will. Why?

Then, when the terrorists kill a bunch of Muslims, they think, "All Muslims are bad, so terrorists killing Muslims is a good thing."

It's amazing their skulls don't implode from the fantastical vortex of paradoxical stupidity they create in themselves.

Using their own TardLogic™, any time you find a Republican Behaving Badly, it is proof all Republicans are bad.
Agreed. That's just as fucking stupid as the morons who say "Guns are bad. Therefore, all gun owners are bad and have small dicks".

I've never heard anyone say that
O'rly?

See post #6, willfully blind monkey. My God, that's a serious pair of blinders you have on.

Allow me to enlighten you.

Islam is a barbaric pagan religion.

Everyone who truly knows Islam and isn't a psychopath like you hates Islam.

Islam is a bloodthirsty cult. No intelligent discussion can be had with morons like you who refuse to acknowledge that fact.

Satan's religion will lose in the end. Islam is a violent religion based on lies from a psychotic pedophile.

Beheading women and children and all infidels along the way.... Yeeeeee Ha.
The religion of peace killing it's way to a town near you!

Muslim scum are always calling for violence. It's in their DNA. A true cancer in this world.

More Muslims in America means more typically Muslim baggage and garbage.

We should never let another Muslim into this country.
No More Muslims, we have quite enough thank you.

Fuck Islam! The war between Islam and the West is brewing and soon there won't be a save corner on the planet for the demonic cult!

Liberals defend Islam because Islam wants the same thing: The destruction of America.
This ones' for me:
Muslims are just like Nazis.
These are for my sons:
This one is for Curt Shilling:
This one is for Paint my House:

I have plenty more examples if you need them, including deltex and his granddaughter calling for the extermination of the Syrian refugees.

ISIS is in its death throes. These attacks are a last gasp attempt to force the Arab world to react the same way we reacted. They want to force governments to become more totalitarian.
Congradulations. You just won the most ignorant post of the week award and it's only Tuesday.
ISIS loses 45 percent of territory in Iraq, 20 percent in Syria

"The Islamic State has lost 45 percent of the territory it once held in Iraq and 20 percent of areas it controlled in Syria."

ISIS has also lost Fallujah since that story.

I've never heard anyone say that
O'rly?

See post #6, willfully blind monkey. My God, that's a serious pair of blinders you have on.

Allow me to enlighten you.

Islam is a barbaric pagan religion.

Everyone who truly knows Islam and isn't a psychopath like you hates Islam.

Islam is a bloodthirsty cult. No intelligent discussion can be had with morons like you who refuse to acknowledge that fact.

Satan's religion will lose in the end. Islam is a violent religion based on lies from a psychotic pedophile.

Beheading women and children and all infidels along the way.... Yeeeeee Ha.
The religion of peace killing it's way to a town near you!

Muslim scum are always calling for violence. It's in their DNA. A true cancer in this world.

More Muslims in America means more typically Muslim baggage and garbage.

We should never let another Muslim into this country.
No More Muslims, we have quite enough thank you.

Fuck Islam! The war between Islam and the West is brewing and soon there won't be a save corner on the planet for the demonic cult!

Liberals defend Islam because Islam wants the same thing: The destruction of America.
This ones' for me:
These are for my sons:
This one is for Curt Shilling:
This one is for Paint my House:

I have plenty more examples if you need them, including deltex and his granddaughter calling for the extermination of the Syrian refugees.

You have examples of them calling for "the extermination of the Syrian refugees"?

Forum List

Back