Why the well educated vote Liberal

Conservatives: I'm NOT posting this here to deepen our partisan divide, or to be insulting. Lord knows we have enough of that, but rather to give everyone an idea of why well educated voters tend to vote the way they do. Among the reasons well educated voters tend to lean to the left are: Educated professionals tend to be urban dwellers who live close to other like minded voters, more liberal female college graduates, the well educated tend to be exposed to many different kinds of people worldwide, fostering a more tolerant attitude regarding other cultures, races, and faiths, and much more. Lots of interesting reading here.

Why Are Highly Educated Americans Getting More Liberal?

Why the Most Educated Americans Vote Democratic

So...what are you trying to say, 95% of the liberals posting on this site are not really liberals?

The Democrats are calling the 75% of Americans who have less than a college degree "uneducated".
Democrats are saying that 75% of American Voters are inferior people.
That seems like are really
dumb political move.

really dumb, but I'm glad they are doing it. the destruction of the party of Kennedy and Truman is almost complete, thanks to the Clintons and Obama.

Arent they the 1%ers? Why all of a sudden do you like the uber wealthy? Didn't they steal that money from the poor? Hypocrite....

$500k/yr is " uber wealthy"?

Stick to your own point.
What Percent Are You?
Oct 19, 2011 · Occupy Wall Street seeks to speak for the bottom 99% of the population by income, but that includes everyone who makes under $500,000 a year.
Seems that those smelly college educated folks, who lived in tents and shit on the street, thought $500,000 was uber wealthy.. so now that you have been called out, why all of a sudden are you for uber wealthy people like CEO's?

Not "uber wealthy", dope.
$500k is actually .5%.
CEO's make far more than that.
The uber wealthy is more like the .001%.
So a CEO of a small company who makes $100,000 a year is uber wealthy even when he doesn't make far more than $500,000 a year? Do you understand what I am trying to point out to you, that you have been lied to by your liberal politicians over and over, yet you continue to vote for them?

So a CEO of a small company who makes $100,000 a year is uber wealthy

My plumber makes over $100k, dope. That's middle class. (Wealthy to those who live in a trailer I suppose).
The average CEO pay is nearly $14m/yr.
I remember back when I was making $2.10 an hour minimum wage, that $100,000 was a lot of money as middle class was making around $20 - $25,000 a year. So why is now $100,000 middle class? What is minimum wage, and why the poverty line when from $10,000 to $40,000. Liberalism is all about fairness, When everyone is equally poor and equally miserable, even with $100,000 then the liberals have succeeded in making everyone unhappy....

/\ Liberal jealousy....get out of your small town, stop working for Walmart go overseas and make something of yourself. Stop being a liberal victim.

^ Dopey assumptions.

Only a dope would thank God for a one time opportunity to make $385k rather than finishing a degree, working hard and making $200k/yr or more for maybe decades.
Oh I forgot to tell you that while over there, I had put money into HD and Boeing stock, and since I had a $10,000 family deduction I could burn off my capital gains over there thus making even more money. I love using every tax loophole I learned while living overseas, for I use every tax loophole provided to me by my government to continue make over $200,000 a year in dividends while only paying about 5% in taxes on that income...
If you just rolled them over no taxes would be charged...
If I just rolled them over I wouldn't be living in my $1,000,000 house either...Ah yes, we are all internet millionaires here, so tell US your success story and how you made your millions....

If I just rolled them over I wouldn't be living in my $1,000,000 house either...Ah yes, we are all internet millionaires here, so tell US your success story and how you made your millions....

OMG, now you're claiming you made millions off of 5.5 years at $70k/yr?

Loser.

Pretty sure he has never even seen an F-18 in person

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Liberals are well educated yet they vote for the likes of MadMaxine,Pelousy and Sheila Jackson.:cuckoo:

educated and well educated are two completely different things. I person can be educated without ever entering a college campus. A person can be successful without ever entering a college campus.

Conservatives: I'm NOT posting this here to deepen our partisan divide, or to be insulting. Lord knows we have enough of that, but rather to give everyone an idea of why well educated voters tend to vote the way they do. Among the reasons well educated voters tend to lean to the left are: Educated professionals tend to be urban dwellers who live close to other like minded voters, more liberal female college graduates, the well educated tend to be exposed to many different kinds of people worldwide, fostering a more tolerant attitude regarding other cultures, races, and faiths, and much more. Lots of interesting reading here.

Aside from the fact that the implication here is that being "highly-educated" makes you smarter, more wise, the other truism is that many of the more educated all vote liberal. They do not. But the reason why a lot of university types vote far Left can be stated very simply without any need for deep analysis: there is a movement afoot in universities and instructors to indoctrinate students in Leftist Doctrine. In fact, it is common to get bad grades if you even question the teacher. The reason why a lot of higher degreed people are solid hard Left is because it was DRILLED INTO THEIR SKULLS incessantly during all those long years by the instructors that taught them.

I mean, look at UC Berkeley, how the kids flip out if anyone even moderate comes there to speak! Do you think all those kids were that way when they first came there out of high school??? Not!
Sorry but there is no conspiracy at colleges. There are just a lot of educated people and educated people tend toward the left.

Education doesn't make you smarter but it does make you more knowledgeable. Knowledge is the antidote to ignorance and tends to make people less racist and sexist.

^ Dopey assumptions.

Only a dope would thank God for a one time opportunity to make $385k rather than finishing a degree, working hard and making $200k/yr or more for maybe decades.
Oh I forgot to tell you that while over there, I had put money into HD and Boeing stock, and since I had a $10,000 family deduction I could burn off my capital gains over there thus making even more money. I love using every tax loophole I learned while living overseas, for I use every tax loophole provided to me by my government to continue make over $200,000 a year in dividends while only paying about 5% in taxes on that income...

Loser.

Okay lets try it again, and you can verify by checking my previous posts. When I got out of the Air Force and went to work at Home Depot for 3 years, I was able to buy their stock even though I was making 25 cents over minimum wage. I put in as much as I could during those 3 years. When I went over to Saudi Arabia making $70,000 a year tax free, except for $4,000 to FICA, I had expenses of roughly 500 a month because food cost 300 a month for 3 people, the rest were necessities, gas was 33 cents, I put as much as I could away into not only HD, but also McDonnell Douglas stocks which were bought out by Boeing. Now imagine what my portfolio looks like since I started my investments in 1987 till now. Don't believe me, I could care less, because losers like you, will always be jealous of the winners and want people like Obama to take what I have just so you can then FEEL even...Worthless libturds deserve all the misery that the liberals FORCE upon you...Stupid is as stupid votes and they vote Democrat.

Aside from the fact that the implication here is that being "highly-educated" makes you smarter, more wise, the other truism is that many of the more educated all vote liberal. They do not. But the reason why a lot of university types vote far Left can be stated very simply without any need for deep analysis: there is a movement afoot in universities and instructors to indoctrinate students in Leftist Doctrine. In fact, it is common to get bad grades if you even question the teacher. The reason why a lot of higher degreed people are solid hard Left is because it was DRILLED INTO THEIR SKULLS incessantly during all those long years by the instructors that taught them.

I mean, look at UC Berkeley, how the kids flip out if anyone even moderate comes there to speak! Do you think all those kids were that way when they first came there out of high school??? Not!
Sorry but there is no conspiracy at colleges. There are just a lot of educated people and educated people tend toward the left.

Education doesn't make you smarter but it does make you more knowledgeable. Knowledge is the antidote to ignorance and tends to make people less racist and sexist.
Like XX chromosomes are now male or female, and XY chromosomes are now Female or male? Yeah, education is doing real well, for MARXISM...

Loser.

Okay lets try it again, and you can verify by checking my previous posts. When I got out of the Air Force and went to work at Home Depot for 3 years, I was able to buy their stock even though I was making 25 cents over minimum wage. I put in as much as I could during those 3 years. When I went over to Saudi Arabia making $70,000 a year tax free, except for $4,000 to FICA, I had expenses of roughly 500 a month because food cost 300 a month for 3 people, the rest were necessities, gas was 33 cents, I put as much as I could away into not only HD, but also McDonnell Douglas stocks which were bought out by Boeing. Now imagine what my portfolio looks like since I started my investments in 1987 till now. Don't believe me, I could care less, because losers like you, will always be jealous of the winners and want people like Obama to take what I have just so you can then FEEL even...Worthless libturds deserve all the misery that the liberals FORCE upon you...Stupid is as stupid votes and they vote Democrat.

You are just another internet millionaire that cannot backup a thing you claim

"educated voters tend to vote"

The key word is "tend".
There is not really a huge education divide.
There is only a few percentage points difference, and most of it may just be a matter of voter turn-out.
Younger Voters "tend" to vote left wing because they are naive about the world.
As people mature they become wiser and more conservative.

As people mature most become sociopaths.

Loser.

Don't need to back up anything I posted here ever, go back and check my previous posts and not one time have I said anything different, not like the lying bitch you voted for in the last election...
I used to pity people like you who bitch and moan about how the RICH got much Richer under Obummers 8 years while you and other got much poorer. Then I realized that you dumb fucks deserve to be miserable because you keep voting for the very people who make you that way...You can fix a persons looks if they are ugly, but you cant fix stupid even with a college degree..

Educated isn't the same as Wisdom. You can spend 100's of thousands of dollars and still end up working as a barista at Starbucks. You go off and get skills like plumbing, or carpentry and earn 40 thousand dollars a year easy. People who get college educated, end up needing the government to take care of them because of such high debt those stupid individuals accrue. Those who got wise enough to get skills, don't carry a high debt so can mortgage out a house and car, thus putting them away ahead than the "Highly Educated" moron...

View attachment 172312

Or you can get a degree in analytics and earn 6 figures and hire the plumbers and carpenters making 40 grand a year.

IT folks make the big bucks because most are burned out at 40.

Liberals are pro working class. The well educated know that a healthy middle class means a healthy economy. The fools vote Trumpchange.

"educated voters tend to vote"

The key word is "tend".
There is not really a huge education divide.
There is only a few percentage points difference, and most of it may just be a matter of voter turn-out.
Younger Voters "tend" to vote left wing because they are naive about the world.
As people mature they become wiser and more conservative.

As people mature most become sociopaths.
well in your case yes

We were talking about college, dope.
You put all your kids through private college on 70k/yr?
You claimed you worked there tax free, dope.
Okay see if you can follow... This is 3rd grade stuff, so I hope you at least made it past 2nd..

I put my kinds in private school so they wouldn't be indoctrinated at a young age to be "liberal". They know the difference between Marxism and Capitalism, and they truly hate people like you, who want to take what they will have, and give it to someone who doesn't deserve it..

Great. We were talking about college though, dope.

^Retarded argunent.

Conservativesand their children attended the very same institutions, dope.
No, they went to private schools, dumbass...
My older son is fixing F-35s in the military and my younger son will too when he graduates from private high school. They are learning the lasted technology and once out they can go all over the world as a contractor making $70,000 + all tax free... They are very smart kids, not to be burdened with college debt that is crushing the hopes of the young.
The way you are pushing college, you must be one of those over paid professors who indoctrinate the young. Now I am seeing you for what you are, moocher...
Student Loan Debt Is Crushing The American Dream

Wonderful. That still has not a damn thing to do with what we were discussing.

You claimed conservatives send their kids to private colleges. Prove it.
Top Conservative Colleges

Your answer is " conservative colleges exist"?

Educated isn't the same as Wisdom. You can spend 100's of thousands of dollars and still end up working as a barista at Starbucks. You go off and get skills like plumbing, or carpentry and earn 40 thousand dollars a year easy. People who get college educated, end up needing the government to take care of them because of such high debt those stupid individuals accrue. Those who got wise enough to get skills, don't carry a high debt so can mortgage out a house and car, thus putting them away ahead than the "Highly Educated" moron...

View attachment 172312

Sure. Educated people can work at Starbucks if they wish. However, uneducated people won't ever achieve the career success of their educated peers.
"If they wish"? SUUUURE. All those 'highly educated LIB Starbucks employees "wish" to work at Starbucks. SUUUURE!
Until that community college part time teaching job comes around. Then they can teach stupid LIB saps how the people in medieval times dyed their shoes using beet juice,

The point was, an educated person can work below their education level but an undereducated person cannot work above theirs, dope.

Loser.

Don't need to back up anything I posted here ever, go back and check my previous posts and not one time have I said anything different, not like the lying bitch you voted for in the last election...
I used to pity people like you who bitch and moan about how the RICH got much Richer under Obummers 8 years while you and other got much poorer. Then I realized that you dumb fucks deserve to be miserable because you keep voting for the very people who make you that way...You can fix a persons looks if they are ugly, but you cant fix stupid even with a college degree..

Johnson is a lot of things, but a bitch he is not. He is who I voted for in the last two elections. The election before that I voted for Badnarik, who is not a bitch either. The election before that I voted for Browne, before that Ross Perot.

But you are too much of a Trump bitch to understand that a dislike of Trump does not make one a liberal. Get your nose out of Trumps ass and pay attention.

As for the 8 years under Obama...I finished my bachelors and masters and my wife finished nursing school and got her license.

As a result of that work we have more than tripled our household income in the last 5 years.

Now I am not a millionaire like you claim to be, but according to the government we are part of the top 10% of wage earners. Hell one of your fellow GOP zealots accused me of being a rich snob, you fuckers need to get your stories straight.

View attachment 172312

Or you can get a degree in analytics and earn 6 figures and hire the plumbers and carpenters making 40 grand a year.

IT folks make the big bucks because most are burned out at 40.

It is easy to get burnt out chasing the all mighty dollar. I have turned down better paying jobs that left no time for having a life.

View attachment 172312

Sure. Educated people can work at Starbucks if they wish. However, uneducated people won't ever achieve the career success of their educated peers.
they never will?....sure you dont want to re-word that?....

Forum List

Back