🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why these groomer accusations should offend everyone

The Irish Ram

what do you mean " NEW me"

Was the version of me (before the mental breakdown and the new drugs) a tad different .

I dont remember

Before = lots of worry, too much drama, not enough happy.
Now = happy with a little more happy on the side. :)

Last edited:
Straight people have sexual intercourse with children the most as far as stats go yet, for some reason they seem to be left out of the conversation.
This is not about having sex. It is about explaining something to he/she a child can't understand and telling people it is a good idea.

The problem about the pronoun seems to be about the left's effort to justify it's ongoing agenda to place American kids to be victims of the homosexual revolution. If there is a more accurate term than "groomers" I'd like to hear it.

My dog went to a groomer. Should I take her to the vet to have her medically examined for any signs of bestiality? :dunno:

This is what a Democratic Donor was up to . Judge gave him 30 years. I am not sure this would be considered grooming to take advantage of these young blackmen. I figured he had to to get them n a position so he could do this.

What is actually offensive is those who support an all-powerful state using people's children as lab rats by sexualizing them at far too early an age, encouraging them to question their gender identity, and indoctrinating them into Woke authoritarianism in order to establish their base for one-party rule into the future.

Forum List

Back