🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why these groomer accusations should offend everyone

That is historically and figuratively inaccurate.
Tell that to Hansel and Gretel. And Dorothy...

This isn't about the history of witches. This is about our education system corrupting our children. There are no witches to hunt. Only sinister teachers, a corrupt union and a N.W.Order agenda.
Were you taught in school to masturbate when you were 5? Did you figure it out anyway without any help from your teacher?

LEAVE OUR INNOCENT CHILDREN TO THEIR INNOCENCE. It lasts for such a fleeting moment to begin with...

Tell that to Hansel and Gretel. And Dorothy...

This isn't about the history of witches. This is about our education system corrupting our children. There are no witches to hunt. Only sinister teachers, a corrupt union and a N.W.Order agenda.
Were you taught in school to masturbate when you were 5? Did you figure it out without any help from your teacher?

LEAVE OUR INNOCENT CHILDREN TO THEIR INNOCENCE. It last for such a fleet moment to begin with...
Hansel and Gretel is a fairy tale.

You know Lee Atwater gave away this kind of tactic during the Southern Strategy?

Please stay relevant to the topic. Nowhere in this thread is racism, let alone some over 40 year old rant, mentioned by anyone but you. In case you have forgotten, the thread concerns new perverted definitions of common words. Thanks for playing, troll.

Please stay relevant to the topic. Nowhere in this thread is racism, let alone some over 40 year old rant, mentioned by anyone but you. In case you have forgotten, the thread concerns new perverted definitions of common words. Thanks for playing, troll.
You're using the same tactic of trying to say that grooming doesn't mean pedophilia when it is used in the way you're using it. I don't even have to bring up Atwater, your buddies give it away just fine. Even if you mean "someone who tailors another to a certain lifestyle" you're still using the pink scare tactic of "they're controllan my kidz." You yourself gave it away with your "do you have a guilty conscience?" So once again smh my damn head.

You're using the same tactic of trying to say that grooming doesn't mean pedophilia when it is used in the way you're using it.
Wrong again. If you review the thread, to post #12, I have made it clear that I believe the definition that is published in commonly accepted dictionaries. Oakland school district has chosen to allow a tactic to usurp parental rights. Oakland school subverts parents with “transition closet” - California Family Council The school system is charged with grooming our progeny. If you feel that, in this case, the school district is engaging in pedophilia, then that is on you. I simply said they are grooming our children to disobey parental directives. English isn't your first language, is it?

Wrong again. If you review the thread, to post #12, I have made it clear that I believe the definition that is published in commonly accepted dictionaries. Oakland school district has chosen to allow a tactic to usurp parental rights. Oakland school subverts parents with “transition closet” - California Family Council The school system is charged with grooming our progeny. If you feel that, in this case, the school district is engaging in pedophilia, then that is on you. I simply said they are grooming our children to disobey parental directives. English isn't your first language, is it?
Yes, because conservatives never lie. I don't think they're engaging in pedophilia. I'm not the one who says its grooming because it's a good thing to let kids express themselves away from tyrannical parents. All you have is language games, despite not recognizing my rhetorical question earlier but whatever.

I think the shoe still fits. I ascertain from your non-answer that you do not have children. Maybe when and if you do, you might change your opinion.
No, because I know children aren't property for me to control. They're human beings that develop their own identities and my child I would love and cherished no matter who they are so long as they aren't fascistic.

No, because I know children aren't property for me to control. They're human beings that develop their own identities and my child I would love and cherished no matter who they are so long as they aren't fascistic.
Now we're getting somewhere. You don't agree with facism. So how would you handle a school district that taught your child to be a facist against your wishes? There is no difference---or would you be a tyrannical parent?

Forum List

Back