🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why these groomer accusations should offend everyone

Well. I am a conservative Christian public school teacher. And I say with no hesitation that if my fellow conservatives intend to paint most teachers as "groomers" it will work out as well for them as "Defund the police" has for the Left.

There are many terrible issues that need to be fixed in education. This is true.

But the "groomers" situation could turn out just like "Defund the police" if we are not careful. I am all in favor of going after the truly awful ones. Leave the others alone.

Agree, and I think most people do realize not all teachers are perverts. But, parents do need to get these real groomers out of the system.
They are filling the kids with such filth. The next two generations will be child molesters and or rapist.

Pedophilia is among the worst things you can do. And yet...here we have the GOP calling tons of people pedophiles. Even if you dont like those that are being called it, you should be offended by this.

Even more, if someone ever accused me of it,i would probably punch them in the face and file a lawsuit for defamation of character and character assasination.
We know how this story ends.....

Probably before you were born. Please show me the definition of vaguries--it is not in any of my dictionaries. Just as my dictionaries do not define "groomer" as pedophile. SMH. Is there anything that you lefties will not try to pervert?
Man, you sure are focused on a misspelling when you don't even know what new speak means or how language is used outside of dictionary definitions. Smh my head. Which actually is ironic too since stuff like smh is also considered bad by your logic.

Pedophilia is among the worst things you can do. And yet...here we have the GOP calling tons of people pedophiles. Even if you dont like those that are being called it, you should be offended by this.

Even more, if someone ever accused me of it,i would probably punch them in the face and file a lawsuit for defamation of character and character assasination.
And then the pics of you dressed as a furry would be shown upon the Discovery phase…

smh is also considered bad by your logic.
Along with your inability to spell or construct a cognizant sentence, Smh my head. you also fail to understand that acronyms are not dreamed up definitions and they have been in use commonly since before you were born. Run along and come back when you get an education, skippy.

Along with your inability to spell or construct a cognizant sentence, Smh my head. you also fail to understand that acronyms are not dreamed up definitions and they have been in use commonly since before you were born. Run along and come back when you get an education, skippy.
Damn, you didn't capitalize a sentence that means what you said is invalid.

Wrong again. Your post was imbedded and printed in bold face within a sentence. You need to return to fourth grade and learn about sentence construction.
"I've failed at being a pedant before you were born, kid." Yeah yeah anyways quick question. What was the name of the main character in 1984?

Forum List

Back