Why things can't exist

IceMan30

Sep 24, 2016
My wife asked me why things like this luxury apartment complex equipped with a pool, gym, golf course, business center, and gym and club house and dog park and playground can't exist in the big city the way that it does in the Suburbs.

I said...
For one thing the people in the big city don't have complete life experience and its dangerous to have such things open to them.

A very high percentage of them cannot swim and they could drown.

They would (and do) use sewage creeks and manmade lakes as beaches and swimming pools because they're uneducated about the risks, and about health.
Because they're uneducated period.

The Golf course would (and has before) become a sword fighting arena with golf clubs, a dog park, a Bike Park, and a Go Kart track with the Golf Carts.
People would (and have before) thrown the golf clubs, and the golf balls and other items at other people.
And also would (and have before) assault people with the Golf Carts.

This is because they were never raised, they don't have the occupational skills that we have to use things correctly.

The Business center would (and has before) become a place for drug trafficking and prostitution.

The Gym would be a place for buying and selling anabolic steroids, and people would, and have assaulted people in the Gyms.

The Dog park would be dangerous, as it would be loaded with Assholes' rottweilers, pitbulls, so called "Amstaffs" german shepherds and Dobermans and Boxers.

That's the reason why you cannot have what we have here..... IN the big cities in America.
We've tried it, we used to have it... didn't work.

It would become a smorgasbord instead of a place with things to do.

The big cities in America are not nice places nor are they nice people.
They simply do not function as we do.
And therefore they cannot have what we have.

Last edited:
  • Banned
Its not illegal to have it, but no risk management and business management consultant would recommend it.

Forum List

Back