Why this focus on blacks all of a sudden?

13% of the population.

........the Dems can's take a chance on losing the black constituency....so, here we are.
They're pretty much saddled with this donkey.

"...what would happen if a smaller percentage of blacks turned out:

- At 90 percent black turn-out, Wisconsin’s 10 electoral votes slide into the GOP column.

- At 75 percent black turn-out, Pennsylvania’s 21 electoral votes go Republican.

- At 70 percent Michigan’s 17 electoral votes turn from blue to red.

- At 50 percent the GOP collects Delawre’s three electoral votes.

I don’t know what a realistic number to project is for the effects of angry black apathy, but I’ll stop at 50 percent. It may be that going as low as 75 percent is unrealistic. Most likely it’s impossible to say. (And this doesn’t take into account things like congressional districts where black voters make the margin of difference.)"

Do Democrats need the black vote? | RobertEmmet

But what exactly would that mean? In how many states do black voters make the difference? I ran some rough numbers over at Robert Emmet -- check them out. Depending on how much of a drop-off you assume, it could cost the Democrats 10 to 76 electoral votes.

Democrats are heavily dependent on the black vote. That’s an opportunity for the GOP.
The black vote has become important enough to the Democratic party that a small drop in support could make a big difference.

in the 1992 election, 13 percent of the Democratic vote came from black voters. In 2014, it was 23 percent.

That's the overall trend. On a state-by-state basis -- which is much more important in presidential politics -- it's more complex.

If there'd been a one-point swing from Obama to McCain in North Carolina in 2008, McCain would have won the state. And if the black vote in Florida and Ohio in 2012 had been as strong for the Republicans as it was in 2004 -- in the pre-Obama era -- Romney would have won both." https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...-black-vote-thats-an-opportunity-for-the-gop/

This over-representation of blacks on American TV must astound foreigners who lack the understanding of how poitics and political correctness works in Americ.
Be that as it may, what does astound me is the open bigotry against blacks displayed freely on this message bored. I've never seen anything like it.

That's because the left's movement of cancel culture and shaming totally lacks any understanding of human nature. They still believe that humans can somehow 'evolve' and become more sophisticated and reasonable if only they're shamed into thinking the way we want them to think. All you've done is throw a blanket over the issue, and those that still do not agree with you may not be able to publicly express it now without facing consequences, but you're not changing how they really think and feel. As a matter of fact, I'd say the resentment and bitterness is just simmering under the surface and it's only a matter of time until the transition of injustices is not tolerated and confronted in a violent way. Human nature is the same today as it was when Cain killed his brother Abel, and it will never change, no matter what pretty picture you try to paint over top of it. Did the religious right manage to shame people into following and accepting the Bible? Why do people think the 'religious left' will have any better success?

Excellent!!

T

This over-representation of blacks on American TV must astound foreigners who lack the understanding of how poitics and political correctness works in Americ.
Be that as it may, what does astound me is the open bigotry against blacks displayed freely on this message bored. I've never seen anything like it.

That's because the left's movement of cancel culture and shaming totally lacks any understanding of human nature. They still believe that humans can somehow 'evolve' and become more sophisticated and reasonable if only they're shamed into thinking the way we want them to think. All you've done is throw a blanket over the issue, and those that still do not agree with you may not be able to publicly express it now without facing consequences, but you're not changing how they really think and feel. As a matter of fact, I'd say the resentment and bitterness is just simmering under the surface and it's only a matter of time until the transition of injustices is not tolerated and confronted in a violent way. Human nature is the same today as it was when Cain killed his brother Abel, and it will never change, no matter what pretty picture you try to paint over top of it. Did the religious right manage to shame people into following and accepting the Bible? Why do people think the 'religious left' will have any better success?

Excellent point!!!

Their misunderstanding of human nature is monumental.....they actually promise to alter it.

In October 1919, Lenin paid a secret visit to the laboratory of the great physiologist I. P. Pavlov, a Russian physiologist known chiefly for the concept of the conditioned reflex. In his classic experiment, he found that a hungry dog can be trained to associate the sound of a bell with food and will salivate at the sound even in the absence of food. Lenin wanted to find out if his work on the conditional reflexes of the brain might help the Bolsheviks control European behaviour. “I want the masses of Russia to follow a Communistic pattern of thinking and reacting,” Lenin explained. Pavlov was astounded. It seemed that Lenin wanted him to do for humans what he had already done for dogs. “Do you mean that you would like to standardise the population of Russia? Make them all behave in the same way?” he asked. “Exactly” replied Lenin.Man can be corrected. Man can be made what we want him to be.”…
Orlando Figes, "A People's Tragedy," p.732-733

Simple...today it’s hip to be WOKE.
Trends authorized by Mark, Jack and the Goggle faggots spread like wildfire within media and academia.
It won’t last, it’s just a matter of time before Marks wife is sexually assaulted by a dark person and then it’s on to concoct the next buzz.

Simple...today it’s hip to be WOKE.
Trends authorized by Mark, Jack and the Goggle faggots spread like wildfire within media and academia.
It won’t last, it’s just a matter of time before Marks wife is sexually assaulted by a dark person and then it’s on to concoct the next buzz.

I think it's a little more than that. Last election Trump got more AA voters. They are coming to terms that a Republican is good for their people, and they never did better than under him, and certainly much better than under Hussein.

The Democrat party can't lose that voter group, not even half of them. With bringing in foreigners that will take jobs blacks could otherwise have, putting so much effort into promoting guys in dresses, especially competing in female school athletics, keeping their black children at home instead of going to school, they have to pander to blacks more than ever to keep them from leaving the plantation, because once they leave, they aren't coming back.

How about the open hate displayed by blacks here in this forum?
Not a word.

What they did not mention in Black History Month

1. Parks was not the first African American woman to be arrested for refusing to yield her seat on a Montgomery bus.
Nine months before Parks was jailed, 15-year-old Claudette Colvin was the first Montgomery bus passenger to be arrested for refusing to give up her seat for a white passenger. .

2. Parks was a civil rights activist before her arrest.
Parks was a long-time member of the Montgomery chapter of the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People (NAACP), which she joined in 1943. (Why have they .not changed their name) They made a big deal out of Aunt Jeremiah and Uncle Ben but the NAACP gets a pass

It's reparations.

Like the movie Disney has in production where the fair maiden is "of colour" and has a PC new name. She's very short and her seven employees are of average height and paid $15/hour.

The commercials for it are sung in dialect but the screen is black for the duration.

But what's on the screen is the finest computerized animation you cold ever see.

If you could see it.

Um human beings with darker melanin level is where WE all came from. We are all humans. We see humans oppress each other...Hutus and the Tutsis...Does anyone care that blacks committed genocide on each other? BLM? It doesn't fit the anti white narratives, does it?

Forum List

Back