Why this forum is predominantly white alt-right userbase?

Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010
What do you think? Is this a reflection of modern day america or this is coincidence or this forum was created with this intent to be a platform for alt-right views?

What do you think? Is this a reflection of modern day america or this is coincidence or this forum was created with this intent to be a platform for alt-right views?
It has connections to the insane asylum...

Maybe you should go to a Serbian message board. They are nice people over there.

It's definitely NOT a reflection of modern day America. But it is very interesting how alt-right degenerates flock here like flies on shit. Something about the design, the logo, and the existing base of far right extremist nutjobs seems to pull them in...The Russian trolls sure do like this place as well.

Does this forum hurt your vagina? Is there too much truth being discussed here?

Can any of you liberals tell us why team Obama lied about the YouTube video being the motivating factor in the Benghazi attack? Cue the k*nt act. Liberals don't like truthful discussion.

Perhaps there are many more blacks on this board than you think. They just aren't as biggoted as some of the blacks here and are more main stream.

Seems an odd question for a 7-year member to ask! It's my understanding that the USMB was created to present and preserve BOTH sides of the issue. To my mind, this forum overflows with leftist, liberal views. But if this board IS predominantly alt-right, then it certainly is the exception in the world, and I find it odd that, like Fox News, in a SEA of liberal and Leftist venues, that someone complains about the very few that are not.

Can any of you liberals tell us why team Obama lied about the YouTube video being the motivating factor in the Benghazi attack? Cue the k*nt act. Liberals don't like truthful discussion.
Over 100 cities held protests over the video. So it looks like your embarrassing, inbred bitchass can go ahead and fuck yourself.

Last edited:
Maybe you should go to a Serbian message board. They are nice people over there.

I didnt said you guys are not nice or that I dont like the forum, but I noticed many users with alt-right views. And there is only one black guy "Asclepias". So I was curious, but I like the forum and as long no one insults me or mistreats Im fine with different views.

It's definitely NOT a reflection of modern day America. But it is very interesting how alt-right degenerates flock here like flies on shit. Something about the design, the logo, and the existing base of far right extremist nutjobs seems to pull them in...The Russian trolls sure do like this place as well.

What do you guys think "Alt-Right" means?

I didnt said you guys are not nice or that I dont like the forum, but I noticed many users with alt-right views. And there is only one black guy "Asclepias". So I was curious, but I like the forum and as long no one insults me or mistreats Im fine with different views.
Is that your nose or are you eating a banana?

What do you guys think "Alt-Right" means?

Anyone to the right of Lena Dunham.

So where do you work?

What do you mean

Over 100 cities held protests over the video. So it looks like you're embarrassing, inbred bitchass can go ahead and fuck yourself.
BF... it's been corrected by the administration (Obama's) that that video was not the cause of the attack.

What do you mean
Honk, honk..

So where do you work?

None of your business, you also already stereotyped me because of my ancestry. No need to discuss with you. You want to say that Im a leech and a "Gypsy"

Over 100 cities held protests over the video. So it looks like you're embarrassing, inbred bitchass can go ahead and fuck yourself.

LOL. See what I mean? Liberal k*nts don't like honest discussion. They can't and won't answer a simple fucking question. Why did team Obama lie about the cause of the Benghazzi attacks? Any of you other liberal k*nts want to take a stab at this?
They didn't. 100+ cities protested the video. In Benghazi, terrorists attacked, and republicans vowed to vindicate those terrorists from any responsibility. Because they had a witch to hunt!

Forum List

Back