Why this forum is predominantly white alt-right userbase?

Maybe you should go to a Serbian message board. They are nice people over there.

I didnt said you guys are not nice or that I dont like the forum, but I noticed many users with alt-right views. And there is only one black guy "Asclepias". So I was curious, but I like the forum and as long no one insults me or mistreats Im fine with different views.
So where do you work?

None of your business, you also already stereotyped me because of my ancestry. No need to discuss with you. You want to say that Im a leech and a "Gypsy"
So, you don't work. You said it, I didn't.

Maybe you should go to a Serbian message board. They are nice people over there.

I didnt said you guys are not nice or that I dont like the forum, but I noticed many users with alt-right views. And there is only one black guy "Asclepias". So I was curious, but I like the forum and as long no one insults me or mistreats Im fine with different views.
So where do you work?

None of your business, you also already stereotyped me because of my ancestry. No need to discuss with you. You want to say that Im a leech and a "Gypsy"

No I never said that. You said that now, but I know why you ask. You want to trap me into something, that Im a bad person, you already hate me because Im Roma and are prejudiced. Fuck off, I noticed you before, You insulted me often.

Can any of you liberals tell us why team Obama lied about the YouTube video being the motivating factor in the Benghazi attack? Cue the k*nt act. Liberals don't like truthful discussion.
Over 100 cities held protests over the video. So it looks like you're embarrassing, inbred bitchass can go ahead and fuck yourself.

LOL. See what I mean? Liberal k*nts don't like honest discussion. They can't and won't answer a simple fucking question. Why did team Obama lie about the cause of the Benghazzi attacks? Any of you other liberal k*nts want to take a stab at this?
They didn't. 100+ cities protested the video. In Benghazi, terrorists attacked, and republicans vowed to vindicate those terrorists from any responsibility. Because they had a witch to hunt!

Wow you are the dumbest motherfucker on this forum. You're insane. You need an intervention.

Can any of you liberals tell us why team Obama lied about the YouTube video being the motivating factor in the Benghazi attack? Cue the k*nt act. Liberals don't like truthful discussion.
Over 100 cities held protests over the video. So it looks like you're embarrassing, inbred bitchass can go ahead and fuck yourself.

LOL. See what I mean? Liberal k*nts don't like honest discussion. They can't and won't answer a simple fucking question. Why did team Obama lie about the cause of the Benghazzi attacks? Any of you other liberal k*nts want to take a stab at this?
They didn't. 100+ cities protested the video. In Benghazi, terrorists attacked, and republicans vowed to vindicate those terrorists from any responsibility. Because they had a witch to hunt!

I'm putting you on "ignore". You're too fucking stupid to engage.

Wow you are the dumbest motherfucker on this forum. You're insane. You need an intervention.
:itsok:

So where do you work?

No I never said that. You said that now, but I know why you ask. You want to trap me into something, that Im a bad person, you already hate me because Im Roma and are prejudiced. Fuck off, I noticed you before, You insulted me often.

Just curious. What is "Roma"?

I'm putting you on "ignore". You're too fucking stupid to engage.
^ triggered af

So where do you work?

Gypsy

BF... it's been corrected by the administration (Obama's) that that video was not the cause of the attack.

After they lied repeatedly about it. And they only acknowledged the truth when it became evident that they were fucking LYING. Why did they lie?

So where do you work?

Why are you so aggressive? Also, your accusations need some factual proof. Please, provide some links about my insulting you.

Also, according to our dictionary the Gypsy is not derogatory as you claim it to be. Look at below.
gypsy |ˈjipsē| (also gipsy) noun (pl. gypsies)

1 (usu. Gypsy)a member of a traveling people traditionally living by itinerant trade and fortune telling. Gypsies speak a language (Romany) that is related to Hindi and are believed to have originated in South Asia.• the language of the gypsies; Romany.
2 a nomadic or free-spirited person.

So where do you work?

Gypsy

Oh. I will admit, I don't know much about gypsies. As long as they obey the law and treat others well, I have no problem with them or anyone else.

So where do you work?

Why are you so aggressive? Also, your accusations need some factual proof. Please, provide some links about my insulting you.

Also, according to our dictionary the Gypsy is not derogatory as you claim it to be. Look at below.

1 (usu. Gypsy)a member of a traveling people traditionally living by itinerant trade and fortune telling. Gypsies speak a language (Romany) that is related to Hindi and are believed to have originated in South Asia.• the language of the gypsies; Romany.

Im aggressive because you provoce me. But usually Im not aggressive. If I were white you wouldnt have asked where I work, thats obvious. Because it has nothing to do with this thread at all. And I dont need to tell anything about my private life I dont want to. Gypsy is pejorative yes and has heavy negative connotations. The dictionary doesnt say its deragotary because Romani have not much political power to make a difference the others define us usually.

What do you think? Is this a reflection of modern day america or this is coincidence or this forum was created with this intent to be a platform for alt-right views?

I support the constitution and many of the principles on which America was founded. I believe in freedom of expression, respecting others, keeping government in check so that we can be as free as possible, I believe that we should demand that our government not waste our money as I also believe the people should be permitted to keep the fruits of their labor. I believe in immigration laws as I believe our immigration policy should be based on what's best for the average American. Do you consider my to be "alt-right"?

BF... it's been corrected by the administration (Obama's) that that video was not the cause of the attack.

After they lied repeatedly about it. And they only acknowledged the truth when it became evident that they were fucking LYING. Why did they lie?
that's all they did was lie because they refused additional security for the compound.

So where do you work?

Im aggressive because you provoce me. But usually Im not aggressive. If I were white you wouldnt have asked where I work, thats obvious. Because it has nothing to do with this thread at all. And I dont need to tell anything about my private life I dont want to. Gypsy is pejorative yes and has heavy negative connotations. The dictionary doesnt say its deragotary because Romani have not much political power to make a difference the others define us usually.

I didn't know that "gypsy" is derogatory. Please don't take this as an insult but, is English your first language?

that's all they did was lie because they refused additional security for the compound.

Finally! An honest response. How refreshing!

What do you think? Is this a reflection of modern day america or this is coincidence or this forum was created with this intent to be a platform for alt-right views?

I support the constitution and many of the principles on which America was founded. I believe in freedom of expression, respecting others, keeping government in check so that we can be as free as possible, I believe that we should demand that our government not waste our money as I also believe the people should be permitted to keep the fruits of their labor. I believe in immigration laws as I believe our immigration policy should be based on what's best for the average American. Do you consider my to be "alt-right"?

You sound fair and reasonable not someone who treats others injust because of their skin colour. I think you are Republican or Libertarian I dont know if you are Alt-Right.

Forum List

Back