Why Trump is after NATO...only 5 countries out of 27 members are meeting their pledge!

Trump after NATO - that was day before yesterday - today he's cool with NATO.

SUCKERS

:abgg2q.jpg:

It is not only how much a nation spends on defense that matters, but what that nation spends it on and its willingness to use it.

BINGO. Most nations do not have the same desire to control the world through their military power that the US does.
Because they rely on us. We're the safety net and we're asking them to commit to defense. If they don't care about their country's defense, why should we?

We shouldn’t. We should pull back our military and quit spending more than the next 9 nations combined

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
I think that's the message being sent. We are either going to do this or not. if not, we pull out. Its about time we get serious on this.

But we are not serious because no matter what they do we are raising our military spending any how.

Sure we are, we want to keep our army formidable even as China grows theirs.

BINGO. Most nations do not have the same desire to control the world through their military power that the US does.
Because they rely on us. We're the safety net and we're asking them to commit to defense. If they don't care about their country's defense, why should we?

We shouldn’t. We should pull back our military and quit spending more than the next 9 nations combined

I think that's the message being sent. We are either going to do this or not. if not, we pull out. Its about time we get serious on this.

But we are not serious because no matter what they do we are raising our military spending any how.

Because spending almost 3 times a much as they do is not enough?

If one billion in defense spending saves the life of just one child (yes I'm mocking the left)

If one billion in defense spending saves the life of just one child (yes I'm mocking the left)

Much of our "defense" spending does not save lives, it takes them...think Iraq..

Much of our "defense" spending does not save lives, it takes them...think Iraq..
I said I was mocking in the post, but seriously I think it saves lives because while people poke at us, they do not try and directly engage us.....they know it's a death sentence.

I said I was mocking in the post, but seriously I think it saves lives because while people poke at us, they do not try and directly engage us.....they know it's a death sentence.

I was referring more to our own actions vice those of others. We often do way more than poke

I was referring more to our own actions vice those of others. We often do way more than poke
know others poke us. We don't get invaded and neither do our bases.....

We seem to be the only ones doing any invading.

Well that's good, I don't want to get invaded. so yay military. Second I thought Iraq and Afghanistan were ok, not a fan of Syria and Lybia. Afghanistan and Iraq either harbored terrorists and defied the UN a ton. It was time to end it for them. The others were small and not doing anything, I don't know why we ever got involved.

Well that's good, I don't want to get invaded. so yay military. Second I thought Iraq and Afghanistan were ok, not a fan of Syria and Lybia. Afghanistan and Iraq either harbored terrorists and defied the UN a ton. It was time to end it for them. The others were small and not doing anything, I don't know why we ever got involved.

It is good that we have not been invaded, I agree. It is not good that we are invading sovereign nations that are no threat to us.

So, you think that defying the UN is grounds for a country to be invaded?

Trump after NATO - that was day before yesterday - today he's cool with NATO.

SUCKERS

:abgg2q.jpg:
Of course. That's the Trump MO. Make threats and accusation, meet and declare victory calming an agreement has been reached. The others side, North Korea, NATO, and the EU, all scratch their heads and say, what agreement.

I love the way he maintains his stone face when he's called out in one of his many lies.

Forum List

Back