Why Trump is Now Irrelevant to the Liberation of the American Worker

Trump won IMHO primarily because Hillary was such a terrible candidate. She is disliked by vast numbers of Americans, for good reason. She is corrupt, a liar, a corporatist and elitist...and a major warmonger.

What I find most revealing is the D Party had to rig their primaries so she could win and members of the MSM colluded with her campaign, to steal the nomination. Yet amazingly, there have been almost no consequences for these corrupt actions.

The two major criminal parties should be dissolved ASAP.

Clinton lost by 80,000 votes among 3 states which changed the EC , she could not of been that bad. I don't believe all the hoopla about Clinton. She won the maj vote.
LMFAO...of course she was that bad. This is obvious.

Now...Trump might be just as bad. Sadly, we have generally had to decide to vote for one of two criminals for POTUS for many decades.

Time for a third, forth, and fifth...and maybe sixth and seventh party. Of course, the two criminal parties won't allow it and the ruling class and MSM assist them in preventing the success of third parties.
Check out the countries who have numerous political parties. They are shitholes with governments that can't ever get anything done for the benefit of the population/s.
Too many fallacies in that short post for me to address them all. The main one is the only thing government ever gets done, are things that harm citizens and enrich politicians and their friends. So, I much prefer them doing nothing.

My guess is that you'd be dead if not for government.
LOL. Government doesn’t save lives. It takes lives. Good God you’re slow.

Clinton lost by 80,000 votes among 3 states which changed the EC , she could not of been that bad. I don't believe all the hoopla about Clinton. She won the maj vote.

Now...Trump might be just as bad. Sadly, we have generally had to decide to vote for one of two criminals for POTUS for many decades.

Time for a third, forth, and fifth...and maybe sixth and seventh party. Of course, the two criminal parties won't allow it and the ruling class and MSM assist them in preventing the success of third parties.
Check out the countries who have numerous political parties. They are shitholes with governments that can't ever get anything done for the benefit of the population/s.
Too many fallacies in that short post for me to address them all. The main one is the only thing government ever gets done, are things that harm citizens and enrich politicians and their friends. So, I much prefer them doing nothing.

Of course.

Of course.
I wish I was naive like you. Living in a state of unrealistic bliss. Hey..,after all, ignorance is bliss.

uh huh, so Jim, you're telling us a wall street silver spoon elite ,someone who has NO IDEA of how a working man in America survives, someone who hires immigrants, knows exactly how to make America Great for us?

Can you say Tea Party?
289dd2048d3daa73e9ea13e44046b959.jpg

~S~

You do not even have the basic facts on Trump straight, which is not surprising, so I am not even going to bother refuting your tired worn out horse shit.

translation- i gots nothing

Of course.
I wish I was naive like you. Living in a state of unrealistic bliss. Hey..,after all, ignorance is bliss.

Yep. You're the smart one.

uh huh, so Jim, you're telling us a wall street silver spoon elite ,someone who has NO IDEA of how a working man in America survives, someone who hires immigrants, knows exactly how to make America Great for us?

Can you say Tea Party?

~S~

You do not even have the basic facts on Trump straight, which is not surprising, so I am not even going to bother refuting your tired worn out horse shit.

Lol, dont quit your day job as a circus geek, del

Can you say Tea Party?

~S~

Lol, dont quit your day job as a circus geek, del

translation- i still gots nothing

it's okay, jimbo, that's exactly what we expect from you

translation- i still gots nothing

it's okay, jimbo, that's exactly what we expect from you

OK, I'll play your silly game, and I know it is silly because you are a closed minded ideologue and no facts can penetrate that brick you call a brain.

Sparky belched: "uh huh, so Jim, you're telling us a wall street silver spoon elite ,someone who has NO IDEA of how a working man in America survives, someone who hires immigrants, knows exactly how to make America Great for us?"

1. what is wrong with hiring immigrants, doofus? When did Trump oppose that?

2. Trumps family was wealthy but still working class business people. The elites dont have to work for a living, dude. They despise it and often belong to social clubs that refuse to admit to membership anyone that has ever held a job; thats right those kinds of clubs still exist.

3. Trump does not know EXACTLY how to save this country but he does know how to get people to negotiate and get experts who can roll up their sleeves and get the job done. Meanwhile professional politicians merely nurse the problems into bigger problems to guarantee their funding for ever.

Now go on ahead like a good little libtard, and poop in your hand and throw it like a monkey would.

Trump , a man who boasts of wealth and being a know it all, has been screwing the working man all of his life and many small contractors have gone without pay due to him. Man he is a rotten businessman and a user of people, which is why he went into reality TV and had to end up using Russian money, no one in their right mind would finance him in the US. He is the king of the swamp creatures and he has filled up his admin. with the real swamp creatures.
Don't talk that way about Bill Gates!

Trump , a man who boasts of wealth and being a know it all, has been screwing the working man all of his life and many small contractors have gone without pay due to him. Man he is a rotten businessman and a user of people, which is why he went into reality TV and had to end up using Russian money, no one in their right mind would finance him in the US. He is the king of the swamp creatures and he has filled up his admin. with the real swamp creatures.
Don't talk that way about Bill Gates!
I met Penelope the other day and she was quite pleasant...then this happened.
DZf4Aw7U0AMn_8w.jpg

Forum List

Back