Why Trump Scares Democrats

That's what scares both parties. He has check stubs to prove who he bought and paid for.

It will be interesting to see how far he can go. Trump is only one guy going to war with the entire corrupt establishment that has ruled the country for decades (including the MSM) and if they decided he has to go down he probably will..... but then again, he is The Donald.

I still think the selection will be Bu$h vs Clinton again but we'll see what happens

donald-trump-was-right-meme.jpg

Dude you are seriously losing it. I know the idea of Trump scaring the leftwing makes you feel better about his chances, but you need to wake up. If you are dumb enough to believe independents would vote for a drama queen desperate for attention than I feel sorry for you. Independents and democrats care about policy planning. Trump has none. He is a clown. I'm not at all offended by the stuff he says (as you would like to believe), I am thrilled by it. I hope to god he becomes the GOP nominee. Hillary will win by a landslide. And no, I don't think she would over any other republican candidate.

Forum List

Back