Why Trump signs are mushrooming across the US a year after 2020 election

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
I live in a wealthy neighborhood and a lot of homes have them. I need to get one. See them all over Virginia wherever I go.
And F Biden signs too.

“And I mean everywhere,” he added for emphasis. “They were in wealthy suburban neighborhoods, blue-collar middle class towns. You would see them in farm fields and painted on the sides of businesses. Most of them were either large flags, although plenty of them were hand-painted homemade signs too.”

I live in a wealthy neighborhood and a lot of homes have them. I need to get one. See them all over Virginia wherever I go.
And F Biden signs too.

“And I mean everywhere,” he added for emphasis. “They were in wealthy suburban neighborhoods, blue-collar middle class towns. You would see them in farm fields and painted on the sides of businesses. Most of them were either large flags, although plenty of them were hand-painted homemade signs too.”

It’s obvious that the nazis have suppressed “All Lives Matter” signs in opportunist cadence with blm getting Whitey to genuflect and mark their houses due to collective guilt.

Cause baby Trumpybear and his budding fascist Neo_GOP are simply whinny losers who put party ideology above all else.

Does anyone really believe the OP lives in a wealthy neighborhood? Of course not.

There was a pro-trump rally last weekend. 300 people showed up to hear some well known people. Nobody even mentioned it on this board.
Well you don't believe me that I never had a boss, called all my own shots, and just laugh at you stupid working libturd stiffs

And F Biden signs too.

Fungi grow in dark wet places so it's no wonder

if it was a cult then all Trump supporters would have lined up to get the shot since it was fast tracked under him and Biden and Camel Toe said they would not get it.. But Trump supporters are NOT ..
Trump was oddly silent about the vaccine for quite a long time.

They’re going with the Trump approved alternative remedies like hydroxychloroquine.

Nazi Dem Media was out to get anything positive linked to Trump. Science has proven hydroxychloroquine prevents attachment of the commie virus to Homo sapiens cells.

Does anyone really believe the OP lives in a wealthy neighborhood? Of course not.

There was a pro-trump rally last weekend. 300 people showed up to hear some well known people. Nobody even mentioned it on this board.
Something sounds fishy about only 300 people showing up for a Trump rally. Was Trump there?

if it was a cult then all Trump supporters would have lined up to get the shot since it was fast tracked under him and Biden and Camel Toe said they would not get it.. But Trump supporters are NOT ..
But Trump got the vaccine so why are you still supporting him?

Because it’s a cult.
The perma ghettos is the greatest cult in this nation. A whole system based on government outlays, donations, corporate freebies, and outsiders donating time. Residents will limit the amount of new construction in these areas as to keep this type of economy going. Of course infrastructure improvements and school renovations and playground renewals are accepted with glee. Even demanded. For this we are told will improve everything in the "hood". Of course it does not. But the gravy train exists and many will not leave it. What is maddening is that I want to see people all do well. And we have rules and laws that enable the opposite.

That’s an answer to a different question.

You answer “can they do this”, I answer “why they do this”.
They do this to show they have freedom of speech and won’t be bullied by leftists from stating their POV and displeasure with the current administration. They also know it triggers leftists.

And F Biden signs too.

Is that more, or less than 50% of the voters needed to win in Virginia?

Trumpsters are a loud bunch, like their dear leader, doesn't mean their vote is worth more.

They do this to show they have freedom of speech and won’t be bullied by leftists from stating their POV and displeasure with the current administration. They also know it triggers leftists.

Well, there’s a lot of truth here.

These people are trolls.

But it’s still a cult.

Forum List

Back