Why Trump signs are mushrooming across the US a year after 2020 election

She works for the Govt aka doesn’t do anything but expects great pay and benefits
SHE!!!????.....................BAWWWHAHA

I never knew................Shit. I've been talking to her like I talk to most libturd men.......Like horses ready for the glue factory............lolol

Shez a wimmens.....................Dang I give the libturd women with vags decent treatment here. However the women with lil testes I do not

SHE!!!????.....................BAWWWHAHA

I never knew................Shit. I've been talking to her like I talk to most libturd men.......Like horses ready for the glue factory............lolol

Shez a wimmens.....................Dang I give the libturd women with vags decent treatment here. However the women with lil testes I do not
Who knows how she identifies now?

Is that more, or less than 50% of the voters needed to win in Virginia?

Trumpsters are a loud bunch, like their dear leader, doesn't mean their vote is worth more.
Swamp Democrats are turning everyone RED.

I live in a wealthy neighborhood and a lot of homes have them. I need to get one. See them all over Virginia wherever I go.
And F Biden signs too.

“And I mean everywhere,” he added for emphasis. “They were in wealthy suburban neighborhoods, blue-collar middle class towns. You would see them in farm fields and painted on the sides of businesses. Most of them were either large flags, although plenty of them were hand-painted homemade signs too.”

Here's your sign...... :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

1631541533577.png

Does anyone really believe the OP lives in a wealthy neighborhood? Of course not.

There was a pro-trump rally last weekend. 300 people showed up to hear some well known people. Nobody even mentioned it on this board.
I really want to apologize. I never knew you were a wimmens man. Sorry for the horrific language I reserve to libturd women with testes.

How shall I address you as a Menstrating

Perhaps you are hairy legged and knee knocked
No...it was a "pro trump rally" with Candace Owens, Flynn, the pillow dude and a few others. Hope they got paid in advance.
You have eternal sand in the vag doncha?

Swamp Democrats are turning everyone RED.
Trump was twice impeached for abuse of office and towards his end of stay in office was really busy corruptly pardoning his close associates, many of whom plead guilty, got convicted or jailed.

2216.jpeg

...but Democrats are the swamp?

I live in a wealthy neighborhood and a lot of homes have them. I need to get one. See them all over Virginia wherever I go.
And F Biden signs too.

“And I mean everywhere,” he added for emphasis. “They were in wealthy suburban neighborhoods, blue-collar middle class towns. You would see them in farm fields and painted on the sides of businesses. Most of them were either large flags, although plenty of them were hand-painted homemade signs too.”

Here, let me summarize the article: Trumptards go on a trip and see Rump signs everywhere. There, you are now all caught up.

if it was a cult then all Trump supporters would have lined up to get the shot since it was fast tracked under him and Biden and Camel Toe said they would not get it.. But Trump supporters are NOT ..
Trump tried to take credit for it but it was a joke... The number one Vaccine was R&D was actually financed by Germany and took no handouts from US... US were customers, that was it... Didn't like the vaccine, print the label and send it back...

Trump had told them early on it was nothing... COVID was going to be gone in a week... Big problem Trump vocabulary, it doesn't include "I'm sorry, I got it wrong". Trump & Supporters deem showing any humility as weak and need to be culled from the tribe/cult...

Donald Trump, Remorseless Asshole, Apparently Won’t Encourage People to Get Vaccinated Because It Would Be Doing Biden a “Favor” | Vanity Fair

This has been well reported and his actions are clear as well... Bu let's make it clear, HE would rather his own supporters die than do Biden a 'favour'... By the way, he isn't doing Biden a favour, he would be protecting his supporters... How much of an egotistical asshole must you be to have to put your own supporters to death as not to make your opponent look good...

So by your definition then Bernie Bros are a cult too. Correct?

Some of them maybe. There’s vast swaths of Trump’s cult that are completely detached from reality and insulated from outside persuasion.

That’s the cult mentality.

Some of them maybe. There’s vast swaths of Trump’s cult that are completely detached from reality and insulated from outside persuasion.

That’s the cult mentality.
Fair. By your operational definition they are indeed a cult as are Bernie Bros.

So you’re a cult member. Congratulations!

Fair. By your operational definition they are indeed a cult as are Bernie Bros.

So you’re a cult member. Congratulations!
Where did you get the impression I’m a cult member?

(And why are you always trying to make it personal? Just more trolling?)

And F Biden signs too.

Because, cult.

Are you not a Bernie Sanders supporter? My bad if that’s not the case.
I’m not. Not sure what gave you that impression.

That said, plenty of Trump supporters aren’t in the cult. A rational person has reason to vote for Trump. Same with Bernie.

Forum List

Back