Why Trump signs are mushrooming across the US a year after 2020 election

Does anyone really believe the OP lives in a wealthy neighborhood? Of course not.

There was a pro-trump rally last weekend. 300 people showed up to hear some well known people. Nobody even mentioned it on this board.
WTF are you babbling about? I've repeatedly said that there are FU Biden flags and signs all over the place here in Florida. For months now. Everyone knows that Biden stole the election, as he fucks more things up, more people will be calling for him to be removed. As the Biden gestapo continues to attack, more people will rebel.

I’m not. Not sure what gave you that impression.

That said, plenty of Trump supporters aren’t in the cult. A rational person has reason to vote for Trump. Same with Bernie.
I thought you were a diehard BB. My apologies.

I live in a wealthy neighborhood and a lot of homes have them. I need to get one. See them all over Virginia wherever I go.
And F Biden signs too.

“And I mean everywhere,” he added for emphasis. “They were in wealthy suburban neighborhoods, blue-collar middle class towns. You would see them in farm fields and painted on the sides of businesses. Most of them were either large flags, although plenty of them were hand-painted homemade signs too.”

Probably dog shit

After losing by 7 million, one would think these people would learn that we count votes, not enthusiasm points or yard signs.

After losing by 7 million, one would think these people would learn that we count votes, not enthusiasm points or yard signs.
But it sure does seem odd that Biden barely held any rallies and the rallies he did have had small attendance numbers. And somehow he won the election. Smells like election fraud.

Does anyone really believe the OP lives in a wealthy neighborhood? Of course not.

There was a pro-trump rally last weekend. 300 people showed up to hear some well known people. Nobody even mentioned it on this board.
thats about 10 times the number Biden drew at his rallies .
1631670981501.png

Why Trump signs are mushrooming across the US​

I live in a wealthy neighborhood and a lot of homes have them. See them all over Virginia wherever I go. And F Biden signs too.

But Joe Biddum is the most popular president ever! Most votes! Didn't even need rallies or a campaign.

Just FEEL the burn! :flameth:

1623885033558.jpg

It’s obvious that the nazis have suppressed “All Lives Matter” signs in opportunist cadence with blm getting Whitey to genuflect and mark their houses due to collective guilt.
Losers Need to Spread the Losses

Liberals don't feel guilty; be suspicious about whoever pushes that mischaracterization. It might excuse the Left's vicious design. They are a clique of misfits who want to destroy the sane, prosperous, and safe society that rejected them.

The perma ghettos is the greatest cult in this nation. A whole system based on government outlays, donations, corporate freebies, and outsiders donating time. Residents will limit the amount of new construction in these areas as to keep this type of economy going. Of course infrastructure improvements and school renovations and playground renewals are accepted with glee. Even demanded. For this we are told will improve everything in the "hood". Of course it does not. But the gravy train exists and many will not leave it. What is maddening is that I want to see people all do well. And we have rules and laws that enable the opposite.
Sanity and Reality Ruled When Our Forefathers Wouldn't Let These Predatory Parasites Vote

The choice in the 2020 election was between freedom and Free Stuff. Freedom lost. Now only independence can bring it back.

Forum List

Back