Why Trump wants us to hate the Media

When the Comrade tells a bald face lie, like the crime rate or his electorial victory being huge, each news station should present the truth as a crawler at the bottom of the screen. Then after fhe lying session is over, they need to give a simple systematic fact check of his statements. Maybe that will decease the frequency of his lies.

Although, I don't think he can help himself.

I doubt it. Clinton had live fact checkers at the debates and it did no good. Several places did columns with each of his lies and sourced proof to show they were lies proving Trump to be the most dishonest candidate in modern history... and his supporters just don't care.

They also still cannot admit, we still cannot admit, that we are a nation founded upon violence, genocide and slavery. the most exceptional thing about this society and it's people is our collective penchant for denial and illusion.
Oh, fuck you and your collectivized guilt trip.

If I need any of that shit, I'll return to organized religion.

When the Comrade tells a bald face lie, like the crime rate or his electorial victory being huge, each news station should present the truth as a crawler at the bottom of the screen. Then after fhe lying session is over, they need to give a simple systematic fact check of his statements. Maybe that will decease the frequency of his lies.

I doubt it. Clinton had live fact checkers at the debates and it did no good. Several places did columns with each of his lies and sourced proof to show they were lies proving Trump to be the most dishonest candidate in modern history... and his supporters just don't care.

No. Your "fact-checkers" weren't believed, with good reason.

That is why I call them a cult.

Why Trump wants you to hate the media (opinion) - CNN.com

We are encouraged to expect a government controlled media. Whatever the Comrade says will be truth. Everything else will be seen as "fake news", cause the Comrade said so.

I hated Democrat media long before Trump came along.
The GOP has been training you to hate the media, and only listen to their small handful of propaganda outlets for decades.

The way they trained you to hate Fox?

not one is any better than the other.

most watch what backs their own politics, and slams those that don't.
Trained me to hate Fox? Fox trained me to hate Fox. Am I supposed to like O'Reilly and their army of hacks calling me a traitor? Saying I hate soldiers and that my goal is to destroy America? Fuck no. Nobody has to be trained to hate that.

The Media has had a Democratic slant for decades. That slant has changed into a machinery with operatives in the government, teams of reporters, and TV media all working together with a single goal:

TAKE DOWN TRUMP

The average Liberal is in full denial as they continue to chug the Kool-Aid and bash Trump and Trump supporters. The artificial world of Liberalism is crumbling, that is why this has turned into a full on assault.

"Mine?" I didn't realize I owned or paid someone to do something for me. You do understand that in order to "check" facts you have to provide proof they are wrong... and everyone that has "fact checked" Trump has done so, but his supporters literally don't care if he lies or not.

Take for example, Trump said he would release his taxes once his audit was done, because he wasn't allowed to do it while under audit by the IRS. The IRS said that was a lie, he could release them at anytime. Trump said he would eventually release his taxes. Trump now says he won't release his taxes. He lied. Trump supporters' response? "We don't care." That's a central theme... when his lies are easily proven false, "We don't care."

Yes, they differed from the garbage coming from your dear leader, the Comrade.

All this is silly, since if the Comrade or his people colluded with the Russians during the campaign he Will be Impeached,

Just a matter of time, unless he becomes a Dictator beforehand. He is well on the way.

"Mine?" I didn't realize I owned or paid someone to do something for me. You do understand that in order to "check" facts you have to provide proof they are wrong... and everyone that has "fact checked" Trump has done so, but his supporters literally don't care if he lies or not.

Take for example, Trump said he would release his taxes once his audit was done, because he wasn't allowed to do it while under audit by the IRS. The IRS said that was a lie, he could release them at anytime. Trump said he would eventually release his taxes. Trump now says he won't release his taxes. He lied. Trump supporters' response? "We don't care." That's a central theme... when his lies are easily proven false, "We don't care."

A mindless cult, reminiscent of Nazi Germany in 1938.

You claimed them as truthsayers. They're yours.

Keep watching. You may learn something about conducting politics.

A mindless cult, reminiscent of Nszi Germany in 1938.

I see your grasp of history is quite thin. Did you get the Zinn Treatment in public school?

You claimed them as truthsayers. They're yours.

Keep watching. You may learn something about conducting politics.

Yes, when someone takes a statement, and then they provide evidence that that statement is a lie, they are truth-sayers.

Trump said he would release his taxes once his audit was done, because he wasn't allowed to do it while under audit by the IRS. The IRS said that was a lie, he could release them at anytime. Trump said he would eventually release his taxes.
I haven't heard him say he won't ever and don't recall him saying he couldn't. He said his accounts said it would be a bad idea. See? You're been well trained.

We are encouraged to expect a government controlled media. Whatever the Comrade says will be truth. Everything else will be seen as "fake news", cause the Comrade said so.
The first, and really last, thing you ever need to know about controlling the masses, is that you need to control its flow of information.

By discrediting anything that speaks ill of him, Trump is achieving this measure. As an aside, it is interesting to see him constantly criticize China, when he's using a move directly from their playbook. China is well-known to practice a similar form of information control to what Trump is hoping to achieve.

The first, and really last, thing you ever need to know about controlling the masses, is that you need to control its flow of information.

By discrediting anything that speaks ill of him, Trump is achieving this measure. As an aside, it is interesting to see him constantly criticize China, when he's using a move directly from their playbook. China is well-known to practice a similar form of information control to what Trump is hoping to achieve.
Trump spoke out against fake news reports, and there are plenty. Your brain interpreted that as Trump trying to control the information.

LOL

Trump spoke out against fake news reports, and there are plenty. Your brain interpreted that as Trump trying to control the information.

LOL
Some of what Trump has claimed is "fake"...is false, or misrepresentative. However, blanket calling some of our most reliable and well-sourced journalism "fake"...is simply information control and ignores the fact that he calls everything "fake" that shows him in a negative light...true or not.

LOL
Some of what Trump has claimed is "fake"...is false, or misrepresentative. However, blanket calling some of our most reliable and well-sourced journalism "fake"...is simply information control and ignores the fact that he calls everything "fake" that shows him in a negative light...true or not.
CNN is not remotely even handed. They are a Democrat propaganda outlet and have been doing all they can to destroy Trump. Or Republicans in general. What's he supposed to do? Roll over like Bush, McCain and Romney?

Trump said he would release his taxes once his audit was done, because he wasn't allowed to do it while under audit by the IRS. The IRS said that was a lie, he could release them at anytime. Trump said he would eventually release his taxes.
I haven't heard him say he won't ever and don't recall him saying he couldn't. He said his accounts said it would be a bad idea. See? You're been well trained.
Appearing on ABC’s “This Week,” Conway was asked for a response to a petition on the White House website calling for Trump to release his returns (which had 265,000 signers as of this morning). She replied: “The White House response is that he’s not going to release his tax returns. We litigated this all through the election. People didn’t care. They voted for him.”

Forum List

Back