Why Trump wants us to hate the Media

I hated Democrat media long before Trump came along.
The GOP has been training you to hate the media, and only listen to their small handful of propaganda outlets for decades.

Yes, they have, but not them alone. I don't see the difference many do between Fux News and MSNBC; they both push the same perceptual reality and foment division and ill will amongst the masses, which is exactly the point - the very reason corporate power took over the amerian media landscape post Clinton's FCC deregulation.
Fox is the most popular news channel, possibly even any kind of channel, in the country. MSNBC is last in the news. That's the difference. Liberals haven't been trained to only trust MSNBC like Republicans and Fox.
You have a toggle switch for a brain. Most on the right were not that way from youth, we got that way because we GREW THE FUCK UP!
You got that way because change terrifies you.
Bullshit. I love the change going on. Best thing to happen to the USofA in a long time.

The GOP has been training you to hate the media, and only listen to their small handful of propaganda outlets for decades.

Yes, they have, but not them alone. I don't see the difference many do between Fux News and MSNBC; they both push the same perceptual reality and foment division and ill will amongst the masses, which is exactly the point - the very reason corporate power took over the amerian media landscape post Clinton's FCC deregulation.
Fox is the most popular news channel, possibly even any kind of channel, in the country. MSNBC is last in the news. That's the difference. Liberals haven't been trained to only trust MSNBC like Republicans and Fox.
You have a toggle switch for a brain. Most on the right were not that way from youth, we got that way because we GREW THE FUCK UP!
Bullshit. I love the change going on. Best thing to happen to the USofA in a long time.
You voted to return America to how it was decades ago. What do you think MAGA means? And it's the definition of conservative. Wanting things to remain the same or go back to how they were. Because you're terrified.

You voted to return America to how it was decades ago. What do you think MAGA means? And it's the definition of conservative. Wanting things to remain the same or go back to how they were. Because you're terrified.

I'm sorry, you are going to have to first post a link to show what MAGA means. Then you'll be asked to explain it... then you'll have to provide a link to show the meaning of the word "Again." Then you will get the following response, ""Who cares?"

Bullshit indeed, Wall Street, Goldman Sachs, and your "job creator" class are still in their usual positions of control.

You need simple answers like all lefties. And are quite arrogant about it. I want business to be what it was or as close as possible because business is the economy's engine. More business = rising economy, better jobs more money to pay off debt, build infrastructure, military, whatever.

You and I have very different values, sounds like you fear mine.

Exactly the type of comment I expect from a Trump supporter and what I've been saying this whole thread. He lied about it, it's obvious on record and taped... so because there is no way to defend him on it, you go to the second step, "I don't care."
Well, he may have meant it at the time. You don't care about all the things Obama said that wasn't true and it costs us money and maybe more.

His taxes never interested me, why should I care if it bothers you?

You literally insulted me by saying I was well trained and what I said wasn't true. I then provide you information to PROVE what I said was true, and like all other Trump supporters your response is, "Who cares?"

:rolleyes:
You can't expect others to suffer fools gladly.

Who cares?

“Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.”
Martin Luther King Jr.
Then stop whining if you get insulted for really stupid things like Trump profiting from Boeing when he's negotiated them down on Air Force 1 costs. I don''t suffer fools gladly and obviously Trump doesn't either.

I'm sorry, you are going to have to first post a link to show what MAGA means. Then you'll be asked to explain it... then you'll have to provide a link to show the meaning of the word "Again." Then you will get the following response, ""Who cares?"
You couldn't hit the broad side of a barn from the inside. How was that remotely the point?

You need simple answers like all lefties. And are quite arrogant about it. I want business to be what it was or as close as possible because business is the economy's engine. More business = rising economy, better jobs more money to pay off debt, build infrastructure, military, whatever.

Trump is not going to ban robots, and massive tariffs are job destroyers. This is not the 80's. If you want to try to run business the way it worked decades ago, then business is going to lose. Bigly.

Pfffffffffffffffffffft, yes, we're all aware of the illusion and the pitch, can't wait to bail out Wall Street and the "job creator" class again soon.

Trump is not going to ban robots, and massive tariffs are job destroyers. This is not the 80's. If you want to try to run business the way it worked decades ago, then business is going to lose. Bigly.
We no longer have production capitalism, the jobs aren't coming back, that's all an illusion. We are now in a system of global finance capitalism.

Oh, so you want us to get rid of technology? Got it. :rolleyes:

Exactly the type of comment I expect from a Trump supporter and what I've been saying this whole thread. He lied about it, it's obvious on record and taped... so because there is no way to defend him on it, you go to the second step, "I don't care."
Well, he may have meant it at the time. You don't care about all the things Obama said that wasn't true and it costs us money and maybe more.

You literally insulted me by saying I was well trained and what I said wasn't true. I then provide you information to PROVE what I said was true, and like all other Trump supporters your response is, "Who cares?"

Who cares?

“Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.”
Martin Luther King Jr.
Then stop whining if you get insulted for really stupid things like Trump profiting from Boeing when he's negotiated them down on Air Force 1 costs. I don''t suffer fools gladly and obviously Trump doesn't either.

Whining about winning? Me? :rolleyes-41:

You must be the kind of winner that drinks Tiger Blood.

Again, you can't discuss the topic, which is Trump lied about his taxes, and there is a reason people want to see them... a valid reason, to see where his conflict of interests lies.

Yeah, how did the blacks get to the front of the bus anyway?

Who cares?

Martin Luther King Jr.

Again, you can't discuss the topic, which is Trump lied about his taxes, and there is a reason people want to see them... a valid reason, to see where his conflict of interests lies.
You've made a clusterfuck of any point you were trying to make with your own ignorance.

As I said, you can't expect others to suffer fools.

Oh, so you want us to get rid of technology? Got it. :rolleyes:
Yes, that's exactly what I meant.

Moron.

Who cares?

Martin Luther King Jr.

You've made a clusterfuck of any point you were trying to make with your own ignorance.

As I said, you can't expect others to suffer fools.

Excuse me? You led the train off the rails eons ago. Trump lies. He calls the media fake news and liars. Trump's lies are proven false... as an example his refusal to release hie taxes and his promise to eventually release them. And your answer is, "Who cares?" That's absolute proof of ignorance, and your acceptance that ignorance to you is ok. And then you call me ignorant. Do you even know what the word means?

This quote fits Trump supporters like you to a tee.

“There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.”

Isaac Asimov

Why Trump wants you to hate the media (opinion) - CNN.com

We are encouraged to expect a government controlled media. Whatever the Comrade says will be truth. Everything else will be seen as "fake news", cause the Comrade said so.

The media feels that they are a part of the ruling class. They are also mainly progressives so they will lie, cheat and steal to get one of their own into power. They should be detested because they are corrupting the system of government.

Why Trump wants you to hate the media (opinion) - CNN.com

We are encouraged to expect a government controlled media. Whatever the Comrade says will be truth. Everything else will be seen as "fake news", cause the Comrade said so.
What Trump is doing is priming the public. He's working overtime to convince the American people to not trust the media. The reason is because he fears the media will be the ones who eventually expose anything illegal he may have done or will do. So in preparation for that big day when the shit hits the fan, he's hoping America will believe the lies he tells to cover up his wrong-doings over the media's reporting on them.

Forum List

Back