Why Trump's cry baby refusal can be dangerous

Ben Thomson

Diamond Member
Aug 13, 2020
This article about a group of Trump's cult in Texas shows how his baseless allegations that he was cheated out of a second term can get some unstable people advocating violence. Here's a quote from one of the members of some loonie group called the South Plains Patriots..' "If President Trump comes out and says: 'Guys, I have irrefutable proof of fraud, the courts won't listen, and I'm now calling on Americans to take up arms,' we would go,"...Why Republican voters say thereā€™s ā€˜no way in hellā€™ Trump lost

The dangerous thing was China getting its Biden operative in the White House and the Democrat Dirty Tricks Department stealing the election.

One is a threat to the security of US and the other one is destruction of our Republic.

This article about a group of Trump's cult in Texas shows how his baseless allegations that he was cheated out of a second term can get some unstable people advocating violence. Here's a quote from one of the members of some loonie group called the South Plains Patriots..' "If President Trump comes out and says: 'Guys, I have irrefutable proof of fraud, the courts won't listen, and I'm now calling on Americans to take up arms,' we would go,"...Why Republican voters say thereā€™s ā€˜no way in hellā€™ Trump lost

Pursuing justice and a fair result is not crybaby. It is idealistic. You want Trump to give up his job just because you are impatient? How stupid.

Stay scared honey.

Sad that some folks are so easily duped into treason
Untitled drawing - 2020-11-07T010809.751.png

Pursuing justice and a fair result is not crybaby. It is idealistic. You want Trump to give up his job just because you are impatient? How stupid.
Ya right, we know damn well how you people would have reacted if Hillary had pursued justice and a fair result in 2016.

Is that why someone just shot up a mall in wisconsin?
Are you thinking of the one in El Paso, because that one was due to Trump's stupid rhetoric about being invaded by Mexicans.
You think someone would commit murder just because of something Trump said? Everyone knows they will go to prison for murder and in some states they get the death penalty.
Scientists have proven that killers are created by a long series of things, not by a single speech.

Ya right, we know damn well how you people would have reacted if Hillary had pursued justice and a fair result in 2016.
She lost because lots of people know she is a lying scumbag

If you are real democrat...Scratch that, a real human being, you realize that the democratic party has lost its roots. They are more like the mafia now. I disavow, I repudiate the Democrats now. You will figure it out 25 years from now. You will figure it out, but a little to late.

She lost because lots of people know she is a lying scumbag
Fast forward to 2020...He lost because lots of people know he is a lying scumbag

Is that why someone just shot up a mall in wisconsin?
Are you thinking of the one in El Paso, because that one was due to Trump's stupid rhetoric about being invaded by Mexicans.

Then there is Bernie Sanders says about all Republicans to make a part of his cult drive from Illinois to shoot up a field of Republican Congressmen? Yet many Mexican Americans still voted for Trump.

Forum List

Back