Why Trump's many scandals simply don't resonate with the American people.

You will hear calls to Impeach Trump within two years.
The nuttier liberals are screaming for that now. And Trump hasn't even taken office yet.

you mean like the rabid right deciding at their meeting on the day of president Obama's inauguration that they were going to make him a one term president?

it's too early to expect impeachment. but the reality is he's already doing illegal things and has stated his intent to keep doing illegal things.

I'd say that doesn't bode well for him being in office long.

He's going to need more than eight years to catch Obama's scandals

Obama hasn't had any scandals.

you should try making friends with the truth. then maybe you won't sound like such a loser

That's just hysterical. You have no brain cells left, do you?

again, it's always funny when people with double digit IQ's like you insult the intelligence of others.

:cuckoo:

You will hear calls to Impeach Trump within two years.
The nuttier liberals are screaming for that now. And Trump hasn't even taken office yet.

you mean like the rabid right deciding at their meeting on the day of president Obama's inauguration that they were going to make him a one term president?

it's too early to expect impeachment. but the reality is he's already doing illegal things and has stated his intent to keep doing illegal things.

I'd say that doesn't bode well for him being in office long.

So just to be clear, you're not vowing to make Trump a one term President, you object to doing that?

you should try making friends with the truth. then maybe you won't sound like such a loser

That's just hysterical. You have no brain cells left, do you?

again, it's always funny when people with double digit IQ's like you insult the intelligence of others.

:cuckoo:

That "Obama hasn't had any scandals" from you speaks for itself. BTW, you can have a double digit IQ and be average. 99 is one less than 100. It's funny how you tried to insult me by calling me stupid, and missed ...

You can't do crap without a majority. The Democrats can jump up and down and cry all they like. Nobody is getting impeached. As for Democrats, they won't try it either as the pendulum has a habit of swinging the other way and they know it.
I don't really believe Republicans paid any real price for impeaching Clinton, even though those congressmen leading the charge had also transgressed sexually and there was no issue that affected America - just years of pure partisan hate from the Rs, for losing the election - nothing new there.

Also, the R's have an incredibly narrow margin in the Senate and the idea that the R's can do their will is obvious garbage. Democrats will have a lot to say.

The last congress was Republican on both sides, and the R's couldn't do SQUAT.

And why couldn't they do squat, did you ever ask yourself that?

The Republicans didn't pay a price because it had something to do with the revenge of Nixon. That's how long bad relationships tend to go. Want to start over again? Be my guest.

Democrat politics is pandering to their voters and groups which will be the legacy of Obama. Republicans tend to be more pragmatic on issues that benefit most in the country overall. So why they do have a slight majority in the Senate, those Senators up for reelection better be careful for what they vote for or against.
Nobody believes you when you say the do-nothing Republicans are more pragmatic than Democrats and as for benefiting most in the country overall, that is far from the truth. Republicans have traditionally favored legislation for the very rich business class such as Donald Trump, the Bush Dynasty, Dick Cheney, and the corporations like Haliburton who profit from wars they start. Republicans could not care less for the working class and lower-income families.

Bush cut taxes for the middle class and his tax cuts for the wealthy stimulated the economy thus creating decent jobs. Not only did most people get a tax cut, but we even got refund checks from the government twice.

Now let's see, what has Dumbam done for the middle class? First of he burdened us with Commie Care which took billions of dollars away from the middle class and poor. He greatly increased tobacco taxes, a product used mostly by the middle class and poor. He forced coal fired power plants to close down or invest millions of dollars for greener energy that will have to be paid for by the middle class and poor. Because Commie Care only affected companies with 50 employees or more, that encouraged employers to only create part time jobs and which worked against the middle class and the poor.

Do you really want to compare Dumbama to Bush when it comes to the middle class and poor? And oh yes, the rich have never gotten richer than under Dumbama.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
It is a fallacy to believe that the richer the business class to, which Trump belongs, so it trickles down to low income and working class people. It doesn't.

"Trickle down" economic theory doesn't exist except in the minds of liberals with no concept of how either business or economics functions! Every time I hear that phrase coined it instantly tells me that the author is a clueless ideologue. For about the millionth time...profits do not "trickle down"...they trickle up! Low income and working class people don't get paid what's left over after the wealthy take their cut...they get paid their wages first whether there are profits or not.

There are just too many.

When you have four presidents that entered office with a single civil suit against each one of them, then you have Trump with more than 70, it just doesn't seem possible. It seems like it must be fake news.

They still talk about the Clinton Foundation, but bring up the Trump Foundation and it's fake news.

And his nominees. A new basket of deplorable straight out of a swamp. They are so horrible, one after the other, when new info comes up on them, is just seems like more fake news. People just can't that bad. Or can they?

Take his Carrier deal. Many right wingers think he did an amazing thing. Then you look at the facts. It wasn't 1100 jobs saved. It was 730. And the CEO said he is going to take the millions he got from Trump and Pence and use it to automate. Meaning at least half of those will be gone. And when you explain that to the right wing, they just deny it. It can't be. It's fake news.

What happens when it's no longer fake?

Like I said. It's a train wreck. We can see it coming.

Fast & Furious? Lois Lerner and the IRS?

Its imposable that only one party has all the answers & that the other party has it all wrong.no one has all the answers, most of the time both sides get it wrong when it comes to what regular working Americans need .
One party now controls Congress and their president will sign anything they pass.

Hopefully Friday, half of you commit suicide and the other half of you snowflakes move to Canada as promised. Go ahead and protest all you want. Apparently you can't get exercise from getting a job and working. Remember you are now completely powerless. Thanks to Ears, you lost the Congress, the Senate, and now the White House. More than that is your courts are going to be loaded up with conservative judges so you never have power again. And Go Up yourself.
Ray, Trump won, so why are you crying.

Who's crying? I'm celebrating! Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
Nope, you are whining and whinging. Trump won, enjoy his day.

The Dems leading the American people forced the GOP attempt to change the Ethic Committee to piddle and run away. Your political enemies are so completely powerless that Single Payer universal heath care will be enacted and signed, a massive infrastructure bill will be enacted and signed, and the government will continue to grow and become more expensive. Sure you won. :lol:

SnowJakey, you libs really believe in your predictions, don't you? Well you've been wrong about all your other ones the last eight years, why stop now?

The two most important things are immigration and judges. If we can control that, I won't be disappointed if I don't get anything else.

Cause they aren't real scandals.

The man's a civilian for 2 more days.

Nothing he did prior to that makes a damn bit of difference other that the fact he beat hitlary.

The past is prologue to the future dipshit. You twits were all in a kerfuffle when Obama was elected because he had no experience, and he wasn't qualified. I guess white guys don't need to be qualified, or honest, or decent. Being a rich white guy is enough.

You deserve the ass-fucking your about to get.

There are just too many.

When you have four presidents that entered office with a single civil suit against each one of them, then you have Trump with more than 70, it just doesn't seem possible. It seems like it must be fake news.

They still talk about the Clinton Foundation, but bring up the Trump Foundation and it's fake news.

And his nominees. A new basket of deplorable straight out of a swamp. They are so horrible, one after the other, when new info comes up on them, is just seems like more fake news. People just can't that bad. Or can they?

Take his Carrier deal. Many right wingers think he did an amazing thing. Then you look at the facts. It wasn't 1100 jobs saved. It was 730. And the CEO said he is going to take the millions he got from Trump and Pence and use it to automate. Meaning at least half of those will be gone. And when you explain that to the right wing, they just deny it. It can't be. It's fake news.

You on the left have been attacking him since he announced his candidacy. It seems like since then, you had some new story about Trump every week that turned out to be utter BS.

It's the same thing with your claims of racism, homophobe, hate the poor talk. It's the Boy that cried Wolf, nobody even listens to you anymore. But you on the left are not smart enough to get that yet. Maybe in another 40 or 50 years perhaps.........

What was bullshit - the 3000 lawsuits? The Trump University Fraud? The IRS fining his phony Charity? The bribery of the Florida AG? These are all a matter of public record? Having to be shamed into actually giving the money he promised to veterans' groups to those groups? "I like to grab 'em by the pussy" "If I wasn't her father, I'd be dating Ivanka"?

You keep telling us that everything we saw and heard him say never happened. Who's the deluded fool here. The people saying the Emperor has no clothes or those gasping over his beautiful rainmant?

Normal Americans aren't even watching. They're interested in what he will do in office. It's only a few sullen, disgruntled liberal fanatics who are even bothering to look at his activities in years past.

BTW, where did the liberals go who used to insist that "What he does in his private life has no effect on his job and what he does in office, so they aren't the lest bit important." ? They said that a lot when Bill Clinton was in office, you know. Is there any reason it's not just as true when Trump is in office?

No one said what he does in his private life has no effect on his job. They said his sexual behaviour has no effect on his job, but then Bill Clinton never confessed to an open mike that said that he sexually assaulted women because he was a "star" and could get away with it.

Trump's business dealings and attempts to bully those he does business with, and conning of the American public are certainly indicative of his character, and his 7 bankruptcies speak to his business ability. Charges of racism and fraud, which he settled rather than fight, are just two of the many reasons why he is unfit for office.

Hopefully Friday, half of you commit suicide and the other half of you snowflakes move to Canada as promised. Go ahead and protest all you want. Apparently you can't get exercise from getting a job and working. Remember you are now completely powerless. Thanks to Ears, you lost the Congress, the Senate, and now the White House. More than that is your courts are going to be loaded up with conservative judges so you never have power again. And Go Up yourself.
Ray, Trump won, so why are you crying.

Who's crying? I'm celebrating! Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
Nope, you are whining and whinging. Trump won, enjoy his day.

The Dems leading the American people forced the GOP attempt to change the Ethic Committee to piddle and run away. Your political enemies are so completely powerless that Single Payer universal heath care will be enacted and signed, a massive infrastructure bill will be enacted and signed, and the government will continue to grow and become more expensive. Sure you won. :lol:

SnowJakey, you libs really believe in your predictions, don't you? Well you've been wrong about all your other ones the last eight years, why stop now?

The two most important things are immigration and judges. If we can control that, I won't be disappointed if I don't get anything else.
Can you show you got more than me right the last eight years. Be specific, be honest, give every example.

The Dems did force down the GOP on the Ethics changes, yes. So you are wrong there.

I simply don't thing you are going to get a Scalia or an Alito style judge. McCain, Graham, and the other seven GOP senators won't permit it.

Immigration remains to be seen. I don't think he will mass deport. He likes being liked, he has found out that he likes it, and he knows where to get most of the applause on that issue, has he not?

RayFlake, you seem nervous. Very nervous. Hmmm . . . you should be.

There are just too many.

And yet, he was elected POTUS. Seems it is you and your kind who don't "resonate" with the American public. Just sayin...

The reason for the OP was the same that the hating right of America did not get about Bill Clinton: the people did not care because he did his job and did it well.

Trump is not a "good" man, but if he brings back jobs and fights ISIS and brings Single Payer, he is going to be in very good shape. His positions on abortion, gays, gay marriage, illegals, deportations, so forth, will not matter if he gets those first three things right.
It will be some achievement to turn the vast rust belt that was industrial America into busy automobile factories with full order books. Those steel factories belching out coal smoke with shifts 'round the clock are what Trump supporters want to see.

Coal smoke is CO2 and water. Same as with natural gas.

What was thequestion ?

Forum List

Back