Why Trump's many scandals simply don't resonate with the American people.

The reason for the OP was the same that the hating right of America did not get about Bill Clinton: the people did not care because he did his job and did it well.

Trump is not a "good" man, but if he brings back jobs and fights ISIS and brings Single Payer, he is going to be in very good shape. His positions on abortion, gays, gay marriage, illegals, deportations, so forth, will not matter if he gets those first three things right.
It will be some achievement to turn the vast rust belt that was industrial America into busy automobile factories with full order books. Those steel factories belching out coal smoke with shifts 'round the clock are what Trump supporters want to see.

Coal smoke is CO2 and water. Same as with natural gas.

What was thequestion ?
Ask the parents of children who suffer from asthma. Burning coal releases toxins. Coal contains sulfur and other elements, including dangerous metals such as mercury, lead, and arsenic, that escape into the air when coal is burned. Burning coal also produces particulates that increase air pollution and health dangers.

You are saying there are no EPA regulations on the burning of coal or that you don't think they are tight enough ?

Your car exhaust produces all kinds of goodies.
You attempted to dismiss alarm over using coal by saying: "Coal smoke is CO2 and water."
It is a lot more than that.

That is what it is. It's really not much more.

The people who voted for Donald Trump have no moral compass.

Meaning as YOU define "moral compass".
No, I use plain English.
A moral compass is anything which serves to guide a person's decisions based on morals or virtues. There is no morality in voting for someone who defames Mexicans as rapists and murderers. There is no virtue in supporting a man who boasts of grabbing pussies and mocking the handicapped.

No morality.....according to who ?

You ?

The arrogant left at it again.

No, I use plain English.
A moral compass is anything which serves to guide a person's decisions based on morals or virtues. There is no morality in voting for someone who defames Mexicans as rapists and murderers. There is no virtue in supporting a man who boasts of grabbing pussies and mocking the handicapped.

Thanks for making my point.
I'm guessing you Voted or would have supported Hillary had she won.
She is married to a serial sexual predator. She helped cover up and intimidate his victims. She is a serial liar and a sociopath who brags about killing people.
Your false piety is dismissed.
You are off topic. This thread is about the many and continuing scandals of Donald Trump.

Meaning you are a hypocrite and don't like it pointed out.
This thread is not about me. It is about Trump's many scandals.

No, I use plain English.

You ?

Trump supporters are either unaware or do not care about morality.

Wait? One must not be a non-civilian in order for one's deeds to be scandalous? Well, now that you've clarified that.....
At this point Trump hasn't been accused of anything Bill Clinton isn't famous for.

Whether Trump has done or been accused of anything others have is irrelevant. The man has to stand on and be judged in terms of his own character, not in comparison to that of others. In that measuring of the man's character, I find him grossly wanting, and seeing as he's the man who will be POTUS, it is the content of his character, in and of itself, that disconcerts me.

And as a point of fact, unlike Bill Clinton, Trump has been accused of, found to have, and on record paid penalties for violating federal laws. So, while there may be more sensational deeds for which both Trump and Clinton's behavior have received censure in the court of public opinion, the fact of the matter is that of the two men, only one has actually been found on the record to have violated U.S. laws, and Trump is the one for whom that's been the case.
Quite simply, people who don't violate the law -- especially people having a cadre of lawyers as Trump does -- don't get fined. And guess what, there's big difference between an accusation of wrong doing and actually being found in violation of the law.

No, I use plain English.

You ?

"This thread is not about me. It is about Trump's many scandals."

Pointing our your hypocrisy is pertinent to the topic, you don't get it both ways son.

"Trump supporters are either unaware or do not care about morality"

We simply do not ascribe to your hypocritical definition of it.

No, I use plain English.

You ?

That's laughable at best.

At worst is another example of someone who sits in judgement of others who have opinions who don't agree with theirs.

I'll take your ignorant answer to mean that you really are deriving this from your own first principles.

Arrogance and stupidity at it's finest.

There are just too many.

When you have four presidents that entered office with a single civil suit against each one of them, then you have Trump with more than 70, it just doesn't seem possible. It seems like it must be fake news.

They still talk about the Clinton Foundation, but bring up the Trump Foundation and it's fake news.

And his nominees. A new basket of deplorable straight out of a swamp. They are so horrible, one after the other, when new info comes up on them, is just seems like more fake news. People just can't that bad. Or can they?

Take his Carrier deal. Many right wingers think he did an amazing thing. Then you look at the facts. It wasn't 1100 jobs saved. It was 730. And the CEO said he is going to take the millions he got from Trump and Pence and use it to automate. Meaning at least half of those will be gone. And when you explain that to the right wing, they just deny it. It can't be. It's fake news.

What happens when it's no longer fake?

Like I said. It's a train wreck. We can see it coming.

That's an easy question to answer.

Nobody believes them because they are fake.

No, I use plain English.

You ?

Pointing our your hypocrisy is pertinent to the topic, you don't get it both ways son.

Buy a dictionary.

There are just too many.

When you have four presidents that entered office with a single civil suit against each one of them, then you have Trump with more than 70, it just doesn't seem possible. It seems like it must be fake news.

They still talk about the Clinton Foundation, but bring up the Trump Foundation and it's fake news.

And his nominees. A new basket of deplorable straight out of a swamp. They are so horrible, one after the other, when new info comes up on them, is just seems like more fake news. People just can't that bad. Or can they?

Take his Carrier deal. Many right wingers think he did an amazing thing. Then you look at the facts. It wasn't 1100 jobs saved. It was 730. And the CEO said he is going to take the millions he got from Trump and Pence and use it to automate. Meaning at least half of those will be gone. And when you explain that to the right wing, they just deny it. It can't be. It's fake news.

No they are made up and completely stupid......you guys cry wolf,,,,way too.much

No, I use plain English.

You ?

At worst is another example of someone who sits in judgement of others who have opinions who don't agree with theirs.

I'll take your ignorant answer to mean that you really are deriving this from your own first principles.

Your reply did not address any Trump scandals.

No, I use plain English.

You ?

Buy a dictionary.

Apparently your vocabulary is quite limited son.

No, I use plain English.

You ?

Your reply did not address any Trump scandals.

So what ?

1. He's been elected. Everyone has to suck on it...including you.
2. His scandals may or may not get in his way...time will tell.
3. I am not a defender of his.
4. But I know lots of people who voted for Trump who have more "morality" in one finger than you have in your entire bloodline. Your characterization is simply an example of attacking those you don't agree with.

There are just too many.

You on the left have been attacking him since he announced his candidacy. It seems like since then, you had some new story about Trump every week that turned out to be utter BS.

It's the same thing with your claims of racism, homophobe, hate the poor talk. It's the Boy that cried Wolf, nobody even listens to you anymore. But you on the left are not smart enough to get that yet. Maybe in another 40 or 50 years perhaps.........
You on the Right have been attacking HRC since 1992!!!!!!

Here's the reality.......the left plan to treat the Trump Dictatorship the same way the right would have treated Hillary had she won the Presidency. GOP has attacked HRC for 35 years. Meanwhile, you cry baby Trump voters have the audacity to complain how the left has attacked Trump a mere 18 months. GO UP YOU LITTLE SISSY CRY BABY.

Enjoy the next 4 years of non-stop protest of an illegitimate Donald Trump.

If Donald trump breaks the law like Hillary, go right ahead and call him on it. I'll be next to you.

But if you are just go into spend the next 4 to 8 years trying to go after him for nothing like you did with W, you'll just be wasting your time.

Forum List

Back