Why Trump's many scandals simply don't resonate with the American people.

No, I use plain English.
A moral compass is anything which serves to guide a person's decisions based on morals or virtues. There is no morality in voting for someone who defames Mexicans as rapists and murderers. There is no virtue in supporting a man who boasts of grabbing pussies and mocking the handicapped.

No morality.....according to who ?

You ?

The arrogant left at it again.
Trump supporters are either unaware or do not care about morality.

That's laughable at best.

At worst is another example of someone who sits in judgement of others who have opinions who don't agree with theirs.

I'll take your ignorant answer to mean that you really are deriving this from your own first principles.

Arrogance and stupidity at it's finest.
Your reply did not address any Trump scandals.

So what ?

1. He's been elected. Everyone has to suck on it...including you.
2. His scandals may or may not get in his way...time will tell.
3. I am not a defender of his.
4. But I know lots of people who voted for Trump who have more "morality" in one finger than you have in your entire bloodline. Your characterization is simply an example of attacking those you don't agree with.
To malign me and my family says a lot about Trump supporters.

There are just too many.

When you have four presidents that entered office with a single civil suit against each one of them, then you have Trump with more than 70, it just doesn't seem possible. It seems like it must be fake news.

They still talk about the Clinton Foundation, but bring up the Trump Foundation and it's fake news.

And his nominees. A new basket of deplorable straight out of a swamp. They are so horrible, one after the other, when new info comes up on them, is just seems like more fake news. People just can't that bad. Or can they?

Take his Carrier deal. Many right wingers think he did an amazing thing. Then you look at the facts. It wasn't 1100 jobs saved. It was 730. And the CEO said he is going to take the millions he got from Trump and Pence and use it to automate. Meaning at least half of those will be gone. And when you explain that to the right wing, they just deny it. It can't be. It's fake news.

What happens when it's no longer fake?

Like I said. It's a train wreck. We can see it coming.

Pathetic Rderp, but I am going to start outing all of you people!

Timothy Daughtry - Gaslighting and the Left’s War on Reality

You ?

At worst is another example of someone who sits in judgement of others who have opinions who don't agree with theirs.

I'll take your ignorant answer to mean that you really are deriving this from your own first principles.

So what ?

4. But I know lots of people who voted for Trump who have more "morality" in one finger than you have in your entire bloodline. Your characterization is simply an example of attacking those you don't agree with.

Would you like to see some video of Trump haters? It's fresh too, taken today in fact!

So what ?

Would you like to see some video of Trump haters? It's fresh too, taken today in fact!
I would not defend insulting an entire family because of the political opinions of one person.

You ?

So what ?

Deflection is also a classic ploy of those on the left who've found themselves exposed for the frauds they are.

So what ?

I would not defend insulting an entire family because of the political opinions of one person.

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa......

You've insulted about half the nation with your characterizations.

Hypocrite.

Hopefully Friday, half of you commit suicide and the other half of you snowflakes move to Canada as promised. Go ahead and protest all you want. Apparently you can't get exercise from getting a job and working. Remember you are now completely powerless. Thanks to Ears, you lost the Congress, the Senate, and now the White House. More than that is your courts are going to be loaded up with conservative judges so you never have power again. And Go Up yourself.
Ray, Trump won, so why are you crying.
Meh Its early!!!! Trumps low inaugural turn out and his low approval numbers do not bode well for Dictator Tiny Hands. He's already at war with the 4th estate as well.

Conservatives who voted for Trump have just got to get used to the idea that Trump ain't a very popular figure. However, all you Trump Trolls who voted for this idiot.......will be on the defensive for the next 4 years.

Trump's next 4 years will have to deal with scandal after scandal. His admin. is already under investigation!!!

Dictator Trump will also have to deal with a recession of his own causing. GOOD LUCK GOP.......you guys elected someone worse than GW BUSH.

Hopefully Friday, half of you commit suicide and the other half of you snowflakes move to Canada as promised. Go ahead and protest all you want. Apparently you can't get exercise from getting a job and working. Remember you are now completely powerless. Thanks to Ears, you lost the Congress, the Senate, and now the White House. More than that is your courts are going to be loaded up with conservative judges so you never have power again. And Go Up yourself.
Meh Its early!!!! Trumps low inaugural turn out and his low approval numbers do not bode well for Dictator Tiny Hands. He's already at war with the 4th estate as well.

Conservatives who voted for Trump have just got to get used to the idea that Trump ain't a very popular figure. However, all you Trump Trolls who voted for this idiot.......will be on the defensive for the next 4 years.

Trump's next 4 years will have to deal with scandal after scandal. His admin. is already under investigation!!!

Dictator Trump will also have to deal with a recession of his own causing. GOOD LUCK GOP.......you guys elected someone worse than GW BUSH.
He is a populist president that made a protectionist pledge and promised to return the power back to us. Time will tell.

He is a populist president that made a protectionist pledge and promised to return the power back to us. Time will tell.
The only problem is Trump won't get the time he thinks he should have. Trump will be tested-judged early and often. He's in charge and he's on the clock.

The only problem is Trump won't get the time he thinks he should have. Trump will be tested-judged early and often. He's in charge and he's on the clock.
Yep, we'll see if he forgets to drain the swamp while fighting alligators.

Have you not seen all the swamp creatures Trump has appointed to his cabinet thus far????

Have you not seen all the swamp creatures Trump has appointed to his cabinet thus far????
He's appointed a conservative cabinet. Are you surprised?

Conservatives by nature are Swamp Creatures. Are you not surprised?

Not really. The first step is to dehumanize them.

Time is going to tell all. Trump will be protested because he can't be trusted. Trump is at a 40 percent approval because he only won 26 percent of the vote and lost the popular vote.

Time is going to tell all. Trump will be protested because he can't be trusted. Trump is at a 40 percent approval because he only won 26 percent of the vote and lost the popular vote.

He didn't lose the popular vote because there was no election for the popular vote. If the popular vote was the way we elect a President, he would have run his campaign entirely different.

No. He will be protested because he isn't liked. I don't pay attention to polls. If polls were right Hillary would be president.

He didn't lose the popular vote because there was no election for the popular vote. If the popular vote was the way we elect a President, he would have run his campaign entirely different.
Trump only received 26 percent of the vote!

Trump only received 26 percent of the vote!

So what? He beat Hil-Liar by 26% of the vote. What's your point?

Forum List

Back