Why Trump’s Sanctuary City Plan has DemonRATS so Enraged

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
Think about this...hard and long...the logic is inevitable!
Because it negates their own long-term plan for placement of millions of illegal aliens into Republican and/or battleground states.

Starting in the Clinton Administration, the DemonRATplan has been to keep as many illegals as possible in border “red” states like Texas and Arizona, so that when their longed-for amnesty comes about, those “red” states will suddenly turn into “blue” states. During the Obama years, that plan was broadened to include putting thousands of illegals onto planes and buses and shipping them to other “red” or borderline states like Michigan, Ohio, North Carolina, Colorado and Wisconsin for the same political ends.

They have almost gotten to critical mass now at which a blanket amnesty would in fact render all of those states – with the possible exception of Texas – as permanent Democrat states, making it virtually impossible for the GOP to ever elect another president.

This has been the long-term plan of the DemonRAT Party for a quarter of a century now. They cannot possibly conduct an honest public debate on the merits, so their immediate response is what we have seen: Have national Dems like Pelosi and Schumer and Beto and Mayor Pete demonize the President for his supposed “cruelty” in using all of these “innocent” illegals as “political pawns”, while the DemonRAT mayors of those sanctuary cities issue pious statements claiming that they would welcome such an influx into their already bankrupt towns as they pray to whatever god they might worship that it never happens.

Apparently, when President Trump broached this concept at a recent White House meeting a few weeks ago, it was quickly scuttled by then-Homeland Security Secretary Kirstjen Nielsen and her department’s lawyers. Nielsen simply lacked the intestinal fortitude to do what is necessary to stem this border invasion....Now she is gone, replaced by a man who understands the above and will act on it and not care what a corrupt and colluding DEMONRAT judge says about it being unconstitutional....our very Republic depends on it!!!

these Dems/lefties/queers/etc must be stupid--they GIVE $190,000 to an illegal for ---------------------------being illegal!!!!! --it's their tax $$$$$
San Francisco taxpayers could soon pay $190,000 in a lawsuit settlement with an undocumented immigrant who claimed he was reported to federal immigration authorities in violation of the city’s sanctuary city ordinance, the City Attorney’s office confirms to KPIX5.
....I'll say it again--we've all seen stupid shit, but THIS has to be one of the most stupid
San Francisco To Pay Undocumented Immigrant $190K For Violating Sanctuary Policy

Sending refugees to "sanctuary cities" is a childish act of partisan political retaliation that would not do a thing to keep the border secure or slow the flow of immigrants. I know you geriatric closet nazis love spitefulness but it would serve no real purpose.

Sending refugees to "sanctuary cities" is a childish act of partisan political retaliation that would not do a thing to keep the border secure or slow the flow of immigrants. I know you geriatric closet nazis love spitefulness but it would serve no real purpose.
the left are the nazis --I've linked this many times

Sanctary cities want illegals, so Trump will give them to the cities.

The real actual Nazis seem to like your guy and he likes them.

Why? The illegals want to be in sanctuary cities, and the sanctuary cities want them there wrapped in a cocoon of protection! What’s the problem?

Think about this...hard and long...the logic is inevitable!
Because it negates their own long-term plan for placement of millions of illegal aliens into Republican and/or battleground states.

Starting in the Clinton Administration, the DemonRATplan has been to keep as many illegals as possible in border “red” states like Texas and Arizona, so that when their longed-for amnesty comes about, those “red” states will suddenly turn into “blue” states. During the Obama years, that plan was broadened to include putting thousands of illegals onto planes and buses and shipping them to other “red” or borderline states like Michigan, Ohio, North Carolina, Colorado and Wisconsin for the same political ends.

They have almost gotten to critical mass now at which a blanket amnesty would in fact render all of those states – with the possible exception of Texas – as permanent Democrat states, making it virtually impossible for the GOP to ever elect another president.

This has been the long-term plan of the DemonRAT Party for a quarter of a century now. They cannot possibly conduct an honest public debate on the merits, so their immediate response is what we have seen: Have national Dems like Pelosi and Schumer and Beto and Mayor Pete demonize the President for his supposed “cruelty” in using all of these “innocent” illegals as “political pawns”, while the DemonRAT mayors of those sanctuary cities issue pious statements claiming that they would welcome such an influx into their already bankrupt towns as they pray to whatever god they might worship that it never happens.

Apparently, when President Trump broached this concept at a recent White House meeting a few weeks ago, it was quickly scuttled by then-Homeland Security Secretary Kirstjen Nielsen and her department’s lawyers. Nielsen simply lacked the intestinal fortitude to do what is necessary to stem this border invasion....Now she is gone, replaced by a man who understands the above and will act on it and not care what a corrupt and colluding DEMONRAT judge says about it being unconstitutional....our very Republic depends on it!!!
It all amounts to one thing, TP: the Democrats can dish it out, but they can't take it. :icon_rolleyes:

Which Juan you want come live wid you?

It would probably be just fine but why would he put all these people beyond the easy reach of immigration authorities? Seems like sending them to these places would make it harder to send them back home like he wants to.

these Dems/lefties/queers/etc must be stupid--they GIVE $190,000 to an illegal for ---------------------------being illegal!!!!! --it's their tax $$$$$
San Francisco taxpayers could soon pay $190,000 in a lawsuit settlement with an undocumented immigrant who claimed he was reported to federal immigration authorities in violation of the city’s sanctuary city ordinance, the City Attorney’s office confirms to KPIX5.
....I'll say it again--we've all seen stupid shit, but THIS has to be one of the most stupid
San Francisco To Pay Undocumented Immigrant $190K For Violating Sanctuary Policy
The Democrat answer seems always to be the same: throw OTHER PEOPLE'S MONEY at it. :eusa_whistle:

It would probably be just fine but why would he put all these people beyond the easy reach of immigration authorities? Seems like sending them to these places would make it harder to send them back home like he wants to.
Send all the immigrants to sanctuary cities, they want them and they can have them.

lol trolls never stop lying do you? The OP is correct, the filthy dims are flooding us with illegals so they can turn us into blue slave states. Trump should dump them all in CA and NY.

The real actual Nazis seem to like your guy and he likes them.
of course, like many others, you post NO proof of what you claim = CRAP
the left/Dems/Blacks are EXACTLY like the nazis
The SA (also known as stormtroopers or brownshirts) were instructed to disrupt the meetings of political opponent
Sturmabteilung (SA)

More than two dozen protesters chanting "black lives matter" disrupted Donald Trump's rally
Donald Trump rally disrupted by more than 2 dozen Black Lives Matter protesters - CNNPolitics

Protesters disrupt President Trump's El Paso rally speech

VIDEO: PSU protesters disrupt Students for Trump meeting
etc etc

anti-Trump BLM wants to KILL whites while disrupting Trump rally :
Black Lives Matter: 'We Need To Start Killing White People'

Send all the immigrants to sanctuary cities, they want them and they can have them.
It will be just fine if Trump decides to do it, the refugees will probably end up better than they would have otherwise.

It will be just fine if Trump decides to do it, the refugees will probably end up better than they would have otherwise.
Since you returds claim Trump is Hitler why doesn't he just put them all in ovens?

Methinks thou protest too much, Señora or Señor.

Please stop it with the “refugee” bullshit...they’re dirty fucking wetbacks...PERIOD!

Since you returds claim Trump is Hitler why doesn't he just put them all in ovens?
Trump isn't Hitler but the Hitler fans absolutely love him. If White Supremacists think you are an awesome leader you are doing things very wrong.

Forum List

Back