Why Trust Fauci?

Catman51

Gold Member
Jan 26, 2020
Has anyone considered why exactly we should trust Fauci on anything?

The lying government is the one stating his credentials are so beyond compare. Yet by his constant actions I feel he may be a c
Chinese agent or at the very least their agent.

He constantly denies the possibility of the origin of covid as being from China funded by his research grants. This while the rest of the world is coming around to put the blame on the Wuhan labs, supported by Fauci. He thinks that he is godly and untouchable and needs to have his shield destroyed.

I believe that from now on I will refer to him by his real Chinese name, Fau Chi. Much more believable than any of his claims.

Has anyone considered why exactly we should trust Fauci on anything?

The lying government is the one stating his credentials are so beyond compare. Yet by his constant actions I feel he may be a c
Chinese agent or at the very least their agent.

He constantly denies the possibility of the origin of covid as being from China funded by his research grants. This while the rest of the world is coming around to put the blame on the Wuhan labs, supported by Fauci. He thinks that he is godly and untouchable and needs to have his shield destroyed.

I believe that from now on I will refer to him by his real Chinese name, Fau Chi. Much more believable than any of his claims.
Why not? Dedicated public servant for decades who would have gone on as a relative unknown, except for the right’s need to create an alternate set of facts and narrative.

Why not? Dedicated public servant for decades who would have gone on as a relative unknown, except for the right’s need to create an alternate set of facts and narrative.
Or except for his drive to become the highest paid person in the federal government with unquestioned power to force his will upon others.

Last edited:
Got some proof that it’s in his nature? Just your feelz don’t count.
Ask the AIDS patients what they think of Fauxi & his ego. He stigmatized them by saying close contact would transmit it & then denied them early treatment, just like he did with ronaflu.
The guy is a scumbag hack & always has been

.If ever there was a group in urgent need of a recommendation for Bactrim prophylaxis, it was people with AIDS.
Fauci refused to acknowledge the evidence and, according to one account, even encouraged people with AIDS to stop taking treatments, like Bactrim, that weren't specifically approved for use in people with AIDS.

Has it ever occurred to you that he was unknown because he never did anything worth noticing? Except self promote.

Has it ever occurred to you that he was unknown because he never did anything worth noticing? Except self promote.
That’s what civil servants should be, unobtrusive. Why would you expect him to be known? The only promotion I’ve seen is by his detractors saying he was some sort of dictator.

But it’s what you implied when you talked about people needing a paycheck, which BTW doesn’t include Fauci or he’d have knuckled under to Trump.
Look at RWer or anyone else who tows the line for any leader.
Biden has totally fucked the poor and no one who's paycheck is dependent on their attitude towards Biden will complain.

That’s what civil servants should be, unobtrusive. Why would you expect him to be known? The only promotion I’ve seen is by his detractors saying he was some sort of dictator.
He tried to self-promote over his alleged curing of AIDS, which he was in charge of prior to his releasing covid.

He has to get the eyes off him for that failure and moved to covid, which he has again failed to contain.

He is more of a side show medicine man that an actual doctor.

He tried to self-promote over his alleged curing of AIDS, which he was in charge of prior to his releasing covid.

He has to get the eyes off him for that failure and moved to covid, which he has again failed to contain.

He is more of a side show medicine man that an actual doctor.
You’re just out to destroy a great American.

Forum List

Back