Biggest Coverup of Mass Murder in World History

Yeah no way Coronavirus leaked from the Wuhan coronavirus research facility, right?

Unlikely.

If it leaked from the lab, then why were the first cases in the open-air market 7 miles away? Why weren't the first cases recorded among either lab workers or people living in neighborhoods near the lab?

Trump completely fucked up the response!! Same thing he did with the fake FISA warrants, the coup against him, our elections and our educational system— Trump was a complete, unmitigated disaster

absolutely,

Worst Pandemic in 100 years
Worst recession in 70 years
Worst civil unrest in 50 years.

He was a disaster.

Unlikely.

If it leaked from the lab, then why were the first cases in the open-air market 7 miles away? Why weren't the first cases recorded among either lab workers or people living in neighborhoods near the lab?

absolutely,

Worst Pandemic in 100 years
Worst recession in 70 years
Worst civil unrest in 50 years.

He was a disaster.
Must
Defend
CCP

Must
Defend
CCP

Parroting lies only shows what a puppet stooge you are.

That's an actual tweet from Trump.

It came from the Wuhan Coronavirus Research Facility. Unlike you, I’m not forced to believe EVERYTHING the CCP says.

No, but you aren't providing any evidence, are you?

I'm happy to legitimately criticize the PRC on things they did wrong, such as underreporting the number of virus deaths. My wife's brother died of Covid, but they listed it as his long-standing COPD.

“Dr. Robert Redfield, the former director of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, told CNN he believes the coronavirus originally escaped from a lab in Wuhan, China.“

Okay, where's his evidence? A lot more scientists believe in the zootic origin. "I believe" isn't evidence.

Genetic sequences show evidence of raccoon dogs and other animals at the Wuhan market sites where SARS-CoV-2 was found in early 2020, adding to evidence of a natural spillover event

Scientists have uncovered new genetic evidence from the market in Wuhan, China, where COVID cases first clustered in late 2019. The findings add support to an animal origin of SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID. They were presented to an advisory group convened by the World Health Organization earlier this week.

Florence Débarre, an evolutionary biologist at the French National Center for Scientific Research discovered genetic sequences of the virus that researchers in China—led by George Gao, former head of the Chinese Center for Disease Control and Prevention—had uploaded to a public genomic database called GISAID. The sequences were subsequently taken down but not before several other researchers from different countries downloaded and analyzed them. Samples containing viral RNA, which had been collected at the Huanan Seafood Wholesale Market in early 2020, also contained genetic material from raccoon dogs—a foxlike type of canid apparently sold at the market—as well as other animals. The genetic material came from the same areas of the market where SARS-CoV-2 was found, suggesting that the raccoon dogs may have been infected with the virus (possibly by other animals) and could have been the first to spread the virus to humans.

See, that's what evidence looks like.

That's an actual tweet from Trump.

No, but you aren't providing any evidence, are you?

I'm happy to legitimately criticize the PRC on things they did wrong, such as underreporting the number of virus deaths. My wife's brother died of Covid, but they listed it as his long-standing COPD.

Okay, where's his evidence? A lot more scientists believe in the zootic origin. "I believe" isn't evidence.

Genetic sequences show evidence of raccoon dogs and other animals at the Wuhan market sites where SARS-CoV-2 was found in early 2020, adding to evidence of a natural spillover event

Scientists have uncovered new genetic evidence from the market in Wuhan, China, where COVID cases first clustered in late 2019. The findings add support to an animal origin of SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID. They were presented to an advisory group convened by the World Health Organization earlier this week.

Florence Débarre, an evolutionary biologist at the French National Center for Scientific Research discovered genetic sequences of the virus that researchers in China—led by George Gao, former head of the Chinese Center for Disease Control and Prevention—had uploaded to a public genomic database called GISAID. The sequences were subsequently taken down but not before several other researchers from different countries downloaded and analyzed them. Samples containing viral RNA, which had been collected at the Huanan Seafood Wholesale Market in early 2020, also contained genetic material from raccoon dogs—a foxlike type of canid apparently sold at the market—as well as other animals. The genetic material came from the same areas of the market where SARS-CoV-2 was found, suggesting that the raccoon dogs may have been infected with the virus (possibly by other animals) and could have been the first to spread the virus to humans.

See, that's what evidence looks like.
COVID Origins Hearing Wrap Up: Facts, Science, Evidence Point to a Wuhan Lab Leak - United States House Committee on Oversight and Accountability

I know you HAVE to parrot the CCP talking point or your social credit score gets downgraded. So read the link by candlelight one night.

The CCP was not very cooperative or forthcoming (but you already know this)

I know you HAVE to parrot the CCP talking point or your social credit score gets downgraded. So read the link by candlelight one night.

The CCP was not very cooperative or forthcoming (but you already know this)

I'm really not interested in any propaganda from the MAGAt house.

Again- WHERE IS THEIR EVIDENCE?

I know you Trump Cultists think that if it was a lab-leak, that makes Trump's criminal incompetence in handling it okay, somehow.

Last month, Committee Chair Brad Wenstrup made headlines when he revealed that seven CIA analysts “with significant scientific expertise” on the agency’s COVID-19 Discovery Team (CDT) received performance bonuses after changing a report to downplay concerns about a possible lab origin of the virus.

Now, a months-long investigation by Racket and Public, which included interviews with the CIA whistleblower behind last month’s revelations and others in a position to know, reveals that Fauci not only visited the CIA but also pushed the controversial “Proximal Origin of SARS CoV-2” paper, published by Nature Medicine, in meetings at the State Department and the White House.

Previous reporting already showed that Fauci “prompted” the “Proximal Origin” paper, according to its authors. Lead author Kristian Andersen expressed grave doubts about the natural origin theory even months after Nature Medicine published the paper. And they described themselves as pressured by “higher ups,” referring to individuals in the White House and other government agencies.

Now, the new information from multiple sources, including a CIA whistleblower, a senior government investigator, and a senior official, suggests a broad effort by Fauci to go agency by agency, from the White House to the State Department to the CIA, in an effort to steer government officials away from looking into the possibility that COVID-19 escaped from a lab.

“Fauci’s expert opinions were a significant consideration and were part of our classified assessment,” said the CIA whistleblower, a decorated and long-serving CIA officer with expertise in Asia. “His opinion substantially altered the conclusions that were subsequently drawn.”

Fauci had reasons to push scientists and intelligence analysts to believe the virus had a zoonotic origin since his agency had issued a grant to fund research at the Wuhan Institute of Virology (WIV) in China.

I’m so old I remember the days the people in charge worked hard to catch mass murderers. And in the case of major accidents, the people in power investigated what went wrong and put changes in place to prevent reoccurrence.

But alas those days are but a memory.
just one quick question.

who were fauci, the cia, and everyone else involved working for at the time? there were plenty of ways to make trump look bad that did not involve killing a million americans or exposing our constitution's weakness vs biological attack.

just one quick question.

who were fauci, the cia, and everyone else involved working for at the time? there were plenty of ways to make trump look bad that did not involve killing a million americans or exposing our constitution's weakness vs biological attack.
The swamp is deep.
If you became POTUS today how many decades would it take you to clean things up, outside of just doing a blanket ‘everyone’s fired’?

The swamp is deep.
If you became POTUS today how many decades would it take you to clean things up, outside of just doing a blanket ‘everyone’s fired’?
Why would you want to?

Frankly, the thing is, as much as Trump whined about the Deep State preventing him from acting like a dictator, the reality is they kept him from messing things up much worse than he did.

The swamp is deep.
i never claimed that i, much less only i, could or would even want to disassemble any extant "deep state,"

the question for a president or prince, is not who built it? but how can i use it?

if the "deep state, whatever it is, were not useful it would not exist.. you don't pull a fig tree up by the roots, you prune the rotten branches.

if the laws and customs of a nation are not working, the answer is not often "burn it to the ground.' as the 2016 trumpists bragged they would do, and , of course, did not.

How many of the 300 departments of the Federal Government can you name?
and most of them are necessary for law and order some are there to police and regulate each other. i'd want to know a lot more about any of them before slashing 'em.

How many of the 300 departments of the Federal Government can you name?
Probably not all of them, but most of them have no effect on my life.

Heck, I barely interact with the VA even though I'm a veteran.
I have to do the dance for the IRS once a year and the Census Bureau every 10 years. (In 1990, I wrote "Klingon" under race, which will no doubt confuse future historians in 2060.)

I imagine most of it runs in the background, doing stuff like keeping the highways in shape and the waterways clear.

Probably not all of them, but most of them have no effect on my life.

Heck, I barely interact with the VA even though I'm a veteran.
I have to do the dance for the IRS once a year and the Census Bureau every 10 years. (In 1990, I wrote "Klingon" under race, which will no doubt confuse future historians in 2060.)

I imagine most of it runs in the background, doing stuff like keeping the highways in shape and the waterways clear.
do they really think american corporations would do anything to prevent dumping toxic chemicals without the threat of fines? hell they can barely be controlled now.

and most of them are necessary for law and order some are there to police and regulate each other. i'd want to know a lot more about any of them before slashing 'em.
Really?
Name ten of these that will cause Americans to be killed if they no longer existed.
JoeB131

While you may believe it’s important we have a department broadcasting to Cuba, I don’t.

Really?
Name ten of these that will cause Americans to be killed if they no longer existed.
JoeB131

While you may believe it’s important we have a department broadcasting to Cuba, I don’t.

You are truly a fuckin idiot

Forum List

Back