Biggest Coverup of Mass Murder in World History

Really?
Name ten of these that will cause Americans to be killed if they no longer existed.
@JoeB131

While you may believe it’s important we have a department broadcasting to Cuba, I don’t.
Yet when Republicans get all the levers, these agencies never disappear, do they?

I have no problem eliminating agencies that no longer serve a purpose. Or consolidating agencies that are performing redundant functions.

However, I don't think the threshold should be "Someone will DIE if this agency doesn't exist."

take PBS. Back in the 1990's, Conservatives could argue that PBS was no longer needed because basic cable was providing educational TV. - History Channel, TLC, A&E, Discovery. (Kind of sucks if you can't afford cable, but screw them poor people!)

Today, all of these channels have devolved into cheap, reality TV and pop culture garbage.

Yet when Republicans get all the levers, these agencies never disappear, do they?

I have no problem eliminating agencies that no longer serve a purpose. Or consolidating agencies that are performing redundant functions.

However, I don't think the threshold should be "Someone will DIE if this agency doesn't exist."

take PBS. Back in the 1990's, Conservatives could argue that PBS was no longer needed because basic cable was providing educational TV. - History Channel, TLC, A&E, Discovery. (Kind of sucks if you can't afford cable, but screw them poor people!)

Today, all of these channels have devolved into cheap, reality TV and pop culture garbage.
How did I know you couldn’t find one swamp department worthy of saving?

just one quick question.

who were fauci, the cia, and everyone else involved working for at the time? there were plenty of ways to make trump look bad that did not involve killing a million americans or exposing our constitution's weakness vs biological attack.
None of those entities ever worked for Trump.

Last month, Committee Chair Brad Wenstrup made headlines when he revealed that seven CIA analysts “with significant scientific expertise” on the agency’s COVID-19 Discovery Team (CDT) received performance bonuses after changing a report to downplay concerns about a possible lab origin of the virus.

Now, a months-long investigation by Racket and Public, which included interviews with the CIA whistleblower behind last month’s revelations and others in a position to know, reveals that Fauci not only visited the CIA but also pushed the controversial “Proximal Origin of SARS CoV-2” paper, published by Nature Medicine, in meetings at the State Department and the White House.

Previous reporting already showed that Fauci “prompted” the “Proximal Origin” paper, according to its authors. Lead author Kristian Andersen expressed grave doubts about the natural origin theory even months after Nature Medicine published the paper. And they described themselves as pressured by “higher ups,” referring to individuals in the White House and other government agencies.

Now, the new information from multiple sources, including a CIA whistleblower, a senior government investigator, and a senior official, suggests a broad effort by Fauci to go agency by agency, from the White House to the State Department to the CIA, in an effort to steer government officials away from looking into the possibility that COVID-19 escaped from a lab.

“Fauci’s expert opinions were a significant consideration and were part of our classified assessment,” said the CIA whistleblower, a decorated and long-serving CIA officer with expertise in Asia. “His opinion substantially altered the conclusions that were subsequently drawn.”

Fauci had reasons to push scientists and intelligence analysts to believe the virus had a zoonotic origin since his agency had issued a grant to fund research at the Wuhan Institute of Virology (WIV) in China.

I’m so old I remember the days the people in charge worked hard to catch mass murderers. And in the case of major accidents, the people in power investigated what went wrong and put changes in place to prevent reoccurrence.

But alas those days are but a memory.
Trying to cover up the deaths caused directly by Donald Trump?

Mortality outcomes with hydroxychloroquine and chloroquine in COVID-19 from an international collaborative meta-analysis of randomized trials - Nature Communications

How did I know you couldn’t find one swamp department worthy of saving?

Sure I could... I just wouldn't bother to appease you.

When you retire, you'll be the first one whining for a government handout...if you aren't already.

I also gave you a good discussion about the merits of PBS. If it were run like a private enterprise, it would end up like a freakshow like TLC, with the midgets, the two-headed girl, the 600 lbs women, and Sarah Palin.

Last edited:
no? trump was not the chief of that executive branch? i realize he had less control than a kindergarten teacher. why do we want that again? ?
So you prefer he be authoritarian?

Make up your mind, kinda thing?

Forum List

Back