Why USA don't Accept Refugees?

The only way to end the refugee crisis is to destroy ISIS...........the world as one could go in there and wipe the floor with them..........but would rather watch millions flee and watch as the Genocide continues......................

Secondly, why bring the refugees half way around the world when there is open areas in the middle east.............set up some refugee camps there so when the war finally ends they can GO HOME..............

I support that idea too. ALL of the "solutions"------come with
problems-------refugee camps can become training grounds
for terrorists. There are MANY mutually destructive
groups in Syria and the rest of the conflict area over there.
I support separation------ship the Christian Syrians to their
relatives in the USA-----if you put then in refugee camps----
they may not survive islam

The only way to end the refugee crisis is to destroy ISIS...........the world as one could go in there and wipe the floor with them..........but would rather watch millions flee and watch as the Genocide continues......................

Secondly, why bring the refugees half way around the world when there is open areas in the middle east.............set up some refugee camps there so when the war finally ends they can GO HOME..............

The Christians over there are not surviving Islam already. They are being butchered.

The only way this eventually ends.............is killing ISIS.

The euroweenies and the UN are the ones who fucked up the middle east. Let them fix their fuck up. WE shouldn't be involved.

Right...we had nothing to do with Iraq....

everyone has something to do with everything-----
------but it's ok if you wish to practice your sophistry ---
feel free. While you are at it------give up using cane
sugar (that's the white granulated stuff---brown if you
put the molasses back)----sugar created the present
racial tensions in the USA -----that's why DA JOOOOS
made it white-------in order to hide the race issue-----ask
Penelope)

for the record------the USA did not CREATE the present
problems in Iraq-----or Isis-------da joooos did it---ask
penelope

The Christians over there are not surviving Islam already. They are being butchered.

yeah-----great idea----LEAVE THEM THERE and depend
on "killing isis"------which btw----means KILLING THE CALIPHATE DELUSION----virtually all of islam

Everyone knows what needs to be done....................the UN is a paper tiger............and Europe would rather deal with a mass refugee problem than do what needs to be done...................................

Or allow it to grow and expand by ignoring it..................which they have done for 5 years...........

you want to make that suggestion a bit more concrete-----
EAGLE????

To fight ISIS you have to fight the dictatoroship who feed them.
Best Cartoon.

152851_600.jpg

Best Cartoon.

152851_600.jpg

all true-----but there is a big AYATOILET----right behind
assad------the artist left him out

Cheney: European refugee crisis 'direct consequence' of failed Obama policy

It's Obama's fault.
Former Vice President Dick Cheney said Sunday that the European refugee crisis is “a direct consequence” of President Obama’s failed foreign policy and that he does not support the Iran nuclear deal.

Cheney, who was vice president in the George W. Bush administration, said Obama has helped to “create a huge vacuum” in Iraq for terror groups like the Islamic State to flourish and kill by failing to secure an agreement with Iraqi leaders to keep U.S. troops in the country after the war.

“That contributed directly to the refugee crisis,” Cheney told “Fox News Sunday.” “It’s a crisis of major proportions.”
Quoting Cheney as some sort of foreign policy expert is hilarious and obscene at the same time.

He is such an expert, of course.

yeah-----great idea----LEAVE THEM THERE and depend
on "killing isis"------which btw----means KILLING THE CALIPHATE DELUSION----virtually all of islam
You can't kill the ideal............aka idealogy..................but you can sure as hell make the current rabble go away................

I've told you what I'd do in Northern Syria already................you agreed on that thread......until you misrepresented what I said about ISIS putting heads on pikes................

ISIS needs to die.................for this to end..............will it end completely...............NOPE...........because it hasn't ended since the 7th Century.................

Fire ants............control them or they take over your yard...............they always come back...........

It's Obama's fault.
Former Vice President Dick Cheney said Sunday that the European refugee crisis is “a direct consequence” of President Obama’s failed foreign policy and that he does not support the Iran nuclear deal.

Cheney, who was vice president in the George W. Bush administration, said Obama has helped to “create a huge vacuum” in Iraq for terror groups like the Islamic State to flourish and kill by failing to secure an agreement with Iraqi leaders to keep U.S. troops in the country after the war.

“That contributed directly to the refugee crisis,” Cheney told “Fox News Sunday.” “It’s a crisis of major proportions.”
Quoting Cheney as some sort of foreign policy expert is hilarious and obscene at the same time.

Can't dispute the content disparage the character of the person instead. Liberals suck.

It's Obama's fault.

Can't dispute the content disparage the character of the person instead. Liberals suck.
I assume you're joking.

It's Obama's fault.

I assume you're joking.
When you assume you make an ass out of u and me. AT least u anyhow.

It's Obama's fault.

I assume you're joking.
When you assume you make an ass out of u and me. AT least u anyhow.
Oh...now I understand.

I agree. We should be taking in some of the Syrian refugees. It's a humanitarian crisis and we have the resources to help.

Totally.

We're one of the largest and richest countries and we take in amongst the FEWEST.

we were ONCE one of the richest countries. But have you seen the figures out under Obama?
wages down
welfare up
poverty up
they say 94million people not working that could work.
they are now going to be FORCED to purchase insurance that will add another monthly expenditure to people monthly income or be FINED or those who aren't working and has enough INCOME will get SUBSIDIZED thanks to those you all claim are, rich rich rich.
so where do you people get the right to speak for everyone in the country that claims we are the richest? we are already having to care for 20 MILLION illegal invaders over our boarders, but yet we are told we have to take in and CARE for more people because Obama bombed their country and left it a hellhole for the people. And here's the kicker, WE DON'T even get ASKED if we will do it, again we are TOLD we will so shut up and sit down

I agree. We should be taking in some of the Syrian refugees. It's a humanitarian crisis and we have the resources to help.

Totally.

We're one of the largest and richest countries and we take in amongst the FEWEST.

we were ONCE the richest countries. But have you see the figures out of our lives under Obama?
wages down
welfare up
poverty up
they are now going to be FORCED to purchase insurance that will add another monthly expenditure to people monthly income or be FINED or those who aren't working and has enough INCOME will get SUBSIDIZED thanks to those you all claim are, rich rich rich.
so where do you people get the right to speak for everyone in the country that claims we are the richest? we are already having to care for 20 MILLION illegal invaders over our boarders, but yet we are told we have to take in and CARE for more people because Obama bombed their country and left it a hellhole for the people. And here's the kicker, WE DON'T even get ASKED if we will do it, again we are TOLD we will so shut up and sit down

Have you wiped the spittle off your monitor yet?

Totally.

we were ONCE one of the richest countries. But have you seen the figures out under Obama?
wages down
welfare up
poverty up
we were ONCE one of the richest countries

And yet you by your own admission have been getting government cheese for over 50 years and living the trailer park life style. That you cannot Blame on anyone but yourself

Why the USA the supposed "friend of syrian people" doesn't accept a quota of refugees and turn his back to Syria?

Why only Turkey or Germany should receive refugees?

America seems good to air strike cities and aid "israel" in the region.

Note that there are millions of americans with syrian origins, the most famous is Steve Jobs!
Will USA accept the UN call?

_85327668_gettyimages-486215226.jpg

Freeman, is the Muslim country you come from taking in any of these refugees? If they are, can you tell us how many? Freeman seems concerned with the refugees that he feels the U.S. should be taking in because they will be mainly Muslims like he is, but does anyone think that Freeman ever concerned himself with those south of our border where times have been very hard for many people. I don't think,it is a bed or roses for people in places like Guatemala, Columbia or Mexico, and they would like to come here too.

Best Cartoon.

152851_600.jpg

Gee, Freeman, arejn't the Taliban and Al Qaeda Sunni like you are? I hope Freeman goes to see that documentary movie Malala so he can be made aware of what his brethren are doing if he doesn't know by now.

Why the USA the supposed "friend of syrian people" doesn't accept a quota of refugees and turn his back to Syria?

Why only Turkey or Germany should receive refugees?

America seems good to air strike cities and aid "israel" in the region.

Note that there are millions of americans with syrian origins, the most famous is Steve Jobs!
Will USA accept the UN call?

_85327668_gettyimages-486215226.jpg

Freeman, is the Muslim country you come from taking in any of these refugees? If they are, can you tell us how many? Freeman seems concerned with the refugees that he feels the U.S. should be taking in because they will be mainly Muslims like he is, but does anyone think that Freeman ever concerned himself with those south of our border where times have been very hard for many people. I don't think,it is a bed or roses for people in places like Guatemala, Columbia or Mexico, and they would like to come here too.

Your followed zionazis have expelled thousands of palestinians don't wonder if they don't accept refugees, as for your question all arab countries have received refugees except some Gulf countries.

Forum List

Back