Why was I logged out?

Ask The Log Lady?

30loglady-obit-web-master1050.jpg

I think it is the Federal Wankers watching us every day..........Those overpaid buro morons who are supposed to be INTEL guys and gals. to SAVE US...............You know Daddy goofy looking computer nerds who are overpaid with too many benefits.

This has been a test.......if my computer glitches I will know I triggered the Nerd assed intel guys who couldn't pour pee out of a boot with the instructions written on the heel.

Why was my account logged out?
Did you make posts critical of the Deep State?

That diabolical Deep State...

"Criticize us, will you? Let's see how you like having to log back into a website. What? You had your username and password saved? Blast! Foiled again."
Yep. They watch you, they listen to you, they SMELL you, and of course, f*ck with you! AND they make fun of your mom.......

"Criticize us, will you? Let's see how you like having to log back into a website. What? You had your username and password saved? Blast! Foiled again."
Yep. They watch you, they listen to you, they SMELL you, and of course, f*ck with you! AND they make fun of your mom.......

My mother was a SAINT! :(

And so was mine. But she DID wear combat boots on occasion.......

:desk:

Richard Nixon, 1974. Ding ding ding.

And so was mine. But she DID wear combat boots on occasion.......
I did too when my kids' rooms were unmentionably a hazard to the fire code. <giggle>

It's the Bad Gateway. They kept it when they redecorated for sentimental reasons.

Forum List

Back