Why was it OK for Obama to declare himself a deity?

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
Remember even Obama considers himself well let him speak for himself upon his nomination in 2008...
“the moment when the rise of the oceans began to slow and our planet began to heal.”

Is Barack Obama the Messiah?: "this was the moment when the rise of the oceans began to slow and our planet began to heal ..."

But of course that was OK... because even the MSM deified Obama!

I quote the Editor of NewsWeek Evan Thomas...a hardened, "professional" "journalist"???
"I mean in a way Obama’s standing above the country, above – above the world, he’s sort of God."
Newsweek’s Evan Thomas: Obama Is ‘Sort of God’

Many world leaders deified themsleves, but it has been rarely seen siince the Roman Empire and the onset of Christianitty. Obama may be the exception.

Hope and Change all over again.

Remember even Obama considers himself well let him speak for himself upon his nomination in 2008...
“the moment when the rise of the oceans began to slow and our planet began to heal.”

Is Barack Obama the Messiah?: "this was the moment when the rise of the oceans began to slow and our planet began to heal ..."

I quote the Editor of NewsWeek Evan Thomas...a hardened, "professional" "journalist"???:lol: You'll believe anything, won't you? :lol:

I quote the Editor of NewsWeek Evan Thomas...a hardened, "professional" "journalist"???
"I mean in a way Obama’s standing above the country, above – above the world, he’s sort of God."

Eternal idiot.....WHEN and WHERE did Obama "declare himself a deity?"...LOL

Today has been a banner day for straw men threads from the Trump zealots.

Wonder what they are being told to distract from

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Many world leaders deified themsleves, but it has been rarely seen siince the Roman Empire and the onset of Christianitty. Obama may be the exception.

Hope and Change all over again.
That hopey changy thing was just too much. Trump actually ran on a similiar note...HOPE to CHANGE all of Obama's "Legacy." I would say that Trump is winning. Obama was more of a Devil and Trump is abortng all of his evil works.

THAT'S IT??????
Are you fucking kidding?

Obama talking about slowing down global warming means to you fucking self-CANONIZATION???

Change your diaper and go to bed....

(What an asshole.............LOL)

Last edited:

This does not sound like one who thinks they are a deity...

The journey will be difficult. The road will be long. I face this challenge with profound humility, and knowledge of my own limitations. But I also face it with limitless faith in the capacity of the American people. Because if we are willing to work for it, and fight for it, and believe in it, then I am absolutely certain that generations from now, we will be able to look back and tell our children that this was the moment when we began to provide care for the sick and good jobs to the jobless; this was the moment when the rise of the oceans began to slow and our planet began to heal; this was the moment when we ended a war and secured our nation and restored our image as the last, best hope on Earth.

This though sounds like someone that has a god-complex:

"Nobody knows the system better than me, which is why I alone can fix it,"

The indefensibility of Trump's actions is directly proportionate to the frequency of Trumptard deflector threads.

Beside David Duke and Roy Moore, Trump cult members HATE everybody and everything.....

They hate special prosecutors
They hate books
They hate Clinton and Obama
They hate democrats
They hate the U.N.
They hate anybody who is not from Kansas or Mississippi or Nebraska
They hate Mexicans

..........should I go on (there IS a lot more hatred to point out....LOL)

The indefensibility of Trump's actions is directly proportionate to the frequency of Trumptard deflector threads.

Beside David Duke and Roy Moore, Trump cult members HATE everybody and everything.....

They hate books
They hate democrats
They hate the U.N.
They hate Mexicans

The crazy Rightwing media is now running the GOP.

They hate books
They hate democrats
They hate the U.N.
They hate Mexicans

They loved special prosecutors when they spent 7 years and 80 million dollars to find out that Slick Willy was getting kinky in the Oval Office

It's funny when people try to use words they don't understand.

Thread's title: Obama to declare himself a deity

CANONIZATION.........to treat as illustrious, preeminent, or sacred

When you canonize a person, you put him on a pedestal

Merriam-Webster.

THAT'S IT??????
Are you fucking kidding?

Obama talking about slowing down global warming means to you fucking self-CANONIZATION???....

Not even a small thank you for giving you an English vocabulary lesson???
INGRATE (look that word up also.)

THAT'S IT??????
Are you fucking kidding?

Obama talking about slowing down global warming means to you fucking self-CANONIZATION???....

Not even a small thank you for giving you an English vocabulary lesson???
INGRATE (look that word up also.)

Seems like you still don't know what the word means. That's funny. :lol:

THAT'S IT??????
Are you fucking kidding?

Obama talking about slowing down global warming means to you fucking self-CANONIZATION???

Change your diaper and go to bed....

(What an asshole.............LOL)

You've got a point. He didn't literally declare himself to be a God.

However, declaring that your election marks the day that the earth began to heal is all but literally declaring yourself as messianic. No getting around that.

Forum List

Back