Why Was No One Armed & Shooting Back In El Paso WalMart ?

The El Paso Walmart shooter killed 20 people (so far) and wounded 26 more. He may well have fired some shots missing people also. It's pretty fair to say this nut fired at least 50 shots, and very possibly well more than that.

It takes quite some time to fire that many shots individually, as this guy did, walking aisle to aisle, through the store. If there had been an armed security guard, or any armed citizen with a CCW license, this guy could have (and should have) been stopped cold after the first 2 or 3 shots.

As someone who has a CCW license, and is armed 99% of the time, when I'm walking around outside, it is amazing to me that there could have been that many people walking around unarmed and defenseless. Why? Don't they know something like this could happen at any time ?

In contrast, in 2002, a Muslim terrorist (Hesham Mohamed Hadayet) walked into Los Angeles Airport (LAX) armed with 2 handguns, plus magazines loaded with dozens of bullets. He shot and killed 2 people, and wounded 4. The airport was filled with people. The terrorist was shot dead right on the spot, by a security guard who was armed and ready to deal. Without that good guy with a gun, the airport would have been a bloodbath, just like this WalMart, and probably even worse.

This ARMED DEFENSE is what should have been the case in El Paso. How this guy could pull off what he did without getting shot, by a guard or CCW carrying citizen is mind boggling.

2002 Los Angeles International Airport shooting - Wikipedia

Even more shocking to me, on a very personal level as a man, an amazing woman's significant other, a son, a big brother, an uncle and a currently serving member of the armed forces, is the failure of every last adult human victim or bystander to do nothing more than at the very least charge the gunman and physically fuck his day up or at least try to be a human meat shield to protect others. I'll just go ahead and state the obvious—what no one else seems to be talking about; that which is on everyone else's mind: why didn't someone do something, anything to stop this fucker so other people could survive, get away, still be breathing. You know, it's almost like this incident was prearranged; almost like all these people were lured into being victims or set up to be easy kills.

Whenever I personally go to my local Wal Mart or the Mall, from the moment I park and we're heading for the store entrance, I am scanning other shoppers, store roofs, cover, wood/tree lines, whatever, for potential danger or threats to my lady and myself. Same goes for when shopping inside the store or eating in a restaurant. In short, I am always prepared to defend my lady or ambush an ambusher. Does no one else think this way? Have most modern "men" become such bleating, pacified sheep they'd rather flee danger than stand and defend all they love and care about in this world? WTF?

The El Paso Walmart shooter killed 20 people (so far) and wounded 26 more. He may well have fired some shots missing people also. It's pretty fair to say this nut fired at least 50 shots, and very possibly well more than that.

It takes quite some time to fire that many shots individually, as this guy did, walking aisle to aisle, through the store. If there had been an armed security guard, or any armed citizen with a CCW license, this guy could have (and should have) been stopped cold after the first 2 or 3 shots.

As someone who has a CCW license, and is armed 99% of the time, when I'm walking around outside, it is amazing to me that there could have been that many people walking around unarmed and defenseless. Why? Don't they know something like this could happen at any time ?

In contrast, in 2002, a Muslim terrorist (Hesham Mohamed Hadayet) walked into Los Angeles Airport (LAX) armed with 2 handguns, plus magazines loaded with dozens of bullets. He shot and killed 2 people, and wounded 4. The airport was filled with people. The terrorist was shot dead right on the spot, by a security guard who was armed and ready to deal. Without that good guy with a gun, the airport would have been a bloodbath, just like this WalMart, and probably even worse.

This ARMED DEFENSE is what should have been the case in El Paso. How this guy could pull off what he did without getting shot, by a guard or CCW carrying citizen is mind boggling.

There WAS a guy carrying, a legal concealed carrier, who is active military, and he did what any sensible person would do--he ran the other way, scooping up kids who'd been separated from their parents on his way. What happened is what is supposed to happen--the police, who are trained and authorized to take down a lunatic like him, stopped him without harming any additional civilians.

Here's the interview with the dude who chose to save himself and the kids around him.
blob:https://www.nbcnews.com/a0818a1a-bacc-4888-ac35-1a27b2b7d95b

This is the fate and tendency and philosophy of sheep on the way to slaughter. The media wants you to believe there's nothing you can do against a man with a gun, that the gun is all powerful and unstoppable. Lies.

The Cielo Vista Mall was well known for banning permitted concealed handguns
I suspected that, it explains why he drove 600 miles to find a soft target. Just like the Colorado wack job who passed two other movie theatres to get to the one that didn't allow firearms.

Another person in the store shooting is not the answer.
So your answer is to take away my Constitutional right because a nut decided to shoot up a mall. Have I got that right?

Hmmm where in the Constitution does it say you have a right to own a military style weapon.

Where does it say we don't? Quickly now, prove it.

It's Texas, so of course there were plenty of "good guys with a gun" they just didn't want to go up against an assault weapon with a little pistol. So much for the NRA's good guy with a gum BULLSHIT.
The guy in Ohio had body armor

Not many Walmart shoppers do

The guy in Ohio had body armor
Not many Walmart shoppers do
2782-e1508243200384.jpg

Why didn't the Walton family have armed security guards in place, too much charitable giving perhaps?
billionaire_giving.png

How Walmart’s owners give thanks and give back

Nah, fuck you, you low life commie pedophile loving piece of shit. Your left wing 'culture war' hate fests create this sort of thing, and then you scum try and deflect fro your own sicko roles in it. You pieces of filth need to be deported somewhere you'll be happy, like the Sudan, or Somalia, ASAP.

Next election voters need to remember which party is letting people into America from shit hole countries.

Why didn't the Walton family have armed security guards in place, too much charitable giving perhaps?
billionaire_giving.png

You can put Trump in there as a Walmart of philanthropy

This is only an opinion, but I believe you are naive. For an ordinary civilian shopper, even if armed, it takes a while to figure out what is happening and where it is coming from. Texas is a open carry State and I doubt there were no armed shoppers. However they were mentally geared for WalMart, not Fallujah. I think we're lucky no innocent shopper was killed by a 'good guy with a gun'.
Dumb post. Reason is obvious.

There WAS a guy carrying, a legal concealed carrier, who is active military, and he did what any sensible person would do--he ran the other way, scooping up kids who'd been separated from their parents on his way. What happened is what is supposed to happen--the police, who are trained and authorized to take down a lunatic like him, stopped him without harming any additional civilians.

Here's the interview with the dude who chose to save himself and the kids around him.
blob:https://www.nbcnews.com/a0818a1a-bacc-4888-ac35-1a27b2b7d95b
Another dumb post. If the good guy with a gun had shot the killer, many lives would have been saved. How ludicrous to suggest he not do that, and instead, run away from the problem.

Imagine if the security guard at LAX in 2000, had went by this idea. Hundreds of people could/would have been killed by Mohammed Hadayet. Instead, hundreds of lives were SAVED.

I suspected that, it explains why he drove 600 miles to find a soft target. Just like the Colorado wack job who passed two other movie theatres to get to the one that didn't allow firearms.

So your answer is to take away my Constitutional right because a nut decided to shoot up a mall. Have I got that right?

Hmmm where in the Constitution does it say you have a right to own a military style weapon.
Democrats will make sure that the invaders have military style weapons.

BORDER WAR: Cartel enforcers brandish anti-aircraft guns, military body armor in shock hostage video - The American Mirror

Where does it say we don't? Quickly now, prove it.

You tell me, post where that statement is.

ROFLMFAO

I’m sitting here in my bedroom with the window open
and someone has the music blasting...

The beat is catchy but I can’t make out the lyrics...
I don’t understand Spanish

I agree enough is enough; time to start deporting Democrats; the environment they've created is toxic.
Unquestionably, their gun-free zone policy has gotten many people killed, who otherwise could have been saved, as in the 2002 LAX scenario, and many others like it.

billionaire_giving.png

Trump's phony philanthropy has offered a rare glimpse at his tax returns for over a year now, but New York Democrats seem unwilling to jeopardize future campaign contributions from real estate speculators?
merlin_139573884_570a430b-b978-4d5b-803b-16eaf23d34d2-jumbo.jpg

Opinion | How to Make Trump’s Tax Returns Public

"On June 14, (2018) the New York State attorney general, Barbara Underwood, filed a civil complaint against President Trump and his three oldest children, accusing them of 'persistently illegal conduct' in using the Donald J. Trump Foundation as 'little more than a checkbook for payments from Mr. Trump or his businesses to nonprofits, regardless of their purpose or legality.'

"Ms. Underwood believes there is abundant evidence to bring criminal charges against Mr. Trump as well..."

Unfortunately, Ms Underwood lacks legal authority to bring such criminal charges under New York law; however, New York's governor could do so if he wanted.

"The attorney general could, however, easily gain that authority. All that’s needed is for Gov. Andrew Cuomo, the New York State Police or the state Department of Taxation and Finance to make a request, and the authority would be granted to her. Criminal jurisdiction also rests with Cyrus Vance Jr., the Manhattan district attorney. Mr. Vance has shown no interest, so far, in investigating other complaints against Mr. Trump."
Screen%20Shot%202018-07-06%20at%202.06.26%20PM.png

Watch Cynthia Nixon's brutal ad slamming Andrew Cuomo's refusal to return Trump campaign donations

I agree enough is enough; time to start deporting Democrats; the environment they've created is toxic.
Unquestionably, their gun-free zone policy has gotten many people killed, who otherwise could have been saved, as in the 2002 LAX scenario, and many others like it.

This is a dumb question, but lets say the police arrive to one of these mass shootings and there are 4 or 5 people shooting weapons. How would they know who to start shooting at?

Forum List

Back