🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why we don't want voter ID

What a crock of shit !

The point of these laws is to shut out dem votes . School IDS don't count but gun IDS count ? Wonder why?

There's no "sandy hook" of voter fraud . Yet the anti registration anti big gov republicans suddenly want these special IDs? Playa please !

The problem with your argument is that there presently exists states where voter ID is required and Blacks and the elderly who reside in those states are voting and have been voting for years. You argument is therefore moot.

The whole point is to surpress the right to vote .

Why can I get an voter ID by showing other forms of ID, yet those documents are now not good enough to use at the voting poll? !

The whole point is that dead people and illegal aliens don't HAVE the right to vote. You democrats think you have a sacred right to election fraud. You've gotten away with it so long now that you think it is good and just that you proxy vote the dead. Rational people simply don't agree.

That's just drivers license offices...

And those Democrats can still get a state ID... Matter of fact, they should already have one, since it's necessary for them to get their welfare and food stamps!!!

The areas are probably high in welfare, low in tax revenue and that might have something to do with it. I have big doubts about this story considering the source.

How are those people living in a house without an ID to rent to buy one? How are they getting food stamps or jobs without an ID? How are they doing anything without an ID? It's bullshit to say that few have ID when they must have one to access either government benefits, school or the workforce.

voteridechart-363x630.jpg

What a crock of shit !

The point of these laws is to shut out dem votes . School IDS don't count but gun IDS count ? Wonder why?

There's no "sandy hook" of voter fraud . Yet the anti registration anti big gov republicans suddenly want these special IDs? Playa please !

So what exactly are you saying???

That Republicans will make the effort to get an ID, but Democrats are either too damn stupid or lazy to get a free one where they can collect welfare or food stamps???

That dog won't hunt.

I don't see how you can go through life without an ID? How are you going to open a bank account? How can you cash a check? Really, it only makes sense that everyone have an identification, if they don't already have a license. I don't see how you can get by without one? Who nowadays doesn't have at least a picture identification card?

I don't see how you can go through life without an ID? How are you going to open a bank account? How can you cash a check? Really, it only makes sense that everyone have an identification, if they don't already have a license. I don't see how you can get by without one? Who nowadays doesn't have at least a picture identification card?
Exactly!!!

The Democrats' problem is that they can't dig up somebody that's been dead for 20 years, drag them to the DMV, and pose them for a picture to go on their ID...

And if the dead folks can't vote, it makes it harder for the Democrats to commit voter fraud and steal an election.

Exactly!!!

The Democrats' problem is that they can't dig up somebody that's been dead for 20 years, drag them to the DMV, and pose them for a picture to go on their ID...

And if the dead folks can't vote, it makes it harder for the Democrats to commit voter fraud and steal an election.

Or republicans. ;)

Nobody. But Democrats don't think, they are just told what to say. So they never ask themselves common sense questions like that. How is it I can't go one day without my ID but others can live their entire lives with out it?

I guess we're supposed to believe there are people out there that never owned a home, never rented an apartment, never boarded a plane, never opened up a bank account, never applied for public assistance, never purchased alcohol or tobacco products, and never cashed a check in their lives.

Well....... I say if there are people so divorced from society like that, maybe they shouldn't vote.

What was the reason given for the closures?

Overlapping coverage (waste)?

Low volume?

State-wide consolidation, including facilities located in non-Black communities?

Do the reasons given hold up under a closer scrutiny?

Nobody. But Democrats don't think, they are just told what to say. So they never ask themselves common sense questions like that. How is it I can't go one day without my ID but others can live their entire lives with out it?

I guess we're supposed to believe there are people out there that never owned a home, never rented an apartment, never boarded a plane, never opened up a bank account, never applied for public assistance, never purchased alcohol or tobacco products, and never cashed a check in their lives.

Well....... I say if there are people so divorced from society like that, maybe they shouldn't vote.

The ones who have no ID, or just don't want to show one, are either here illegally with a fake ID or are criminals with a warrant out for their arrest.

Otherwise, you are correct that it's nearly impossible for a person to go through life without ID. Even disabled people who live with family usually collect some kind of government aid and that means ID.

If a person is living off the grid and has no identification or any accounts, property or means to travel, how would they keep up with the candidates and why would they care about voting? Seriously, you'd have to be living in a cave and catching your own food to survive without ID and that means no electricity or TV.

The ones who have no ID, or just don't want to show one, are either here illegally with a fake ID or are criminals with a warrant out for their arrest.

Otherwise, you are correct that it's nearly impossible for a person to go through life without ID. Even disabled people who live with family usually collect some kind of government aid and that means ID.

If a person is living off the grid and has no identification or any accounts, property or means to travel, how would they keep up with the candidates and why would they care about voting? Seriously, you'd have to be living in a cave and catching your own food to survive without ID and that means no electricity or TV.

As those of us who are honest know, this has nothing to do with race or people not having ID's. It has to do with the idea that people can still cheat and any effort it takes to vote would discourage many Democrat voters.

These people in lower income areas don't follow politics. As far as they are concerned, Democrats are for the poor and Republicans are for the rich. That's the extent of their political knowledge.

Sure, they'll vote if somebody gives them a ride to the polls, or somebody knocks on their door to register them, or perhaps mailing them a ballot and all they have to do is lick the envelop and stick it back out in their mailbox. But to take it seriously and make sure they vote, forget about it. They'd sooner just stay home and Democrat politicians know this.

Yeah, one thing that gets me is the fact that the Dimwits will fight to their dying breath for Obozocare, but they can't even use it without an ID....

Apparently the Democrats would rather see those people die on the streets than give them a ride to the DMV... But they want their vote!!!!

Yeah, one thing that gets me is the fact that the Dimwits will fight to their dying breath for Obozocare, but they can't even use it without an ID....

Apparently the Democrats would rather see those people die on the streets than give them a ride to the DMV... But they want their vote!!!!

Yes, and the Obamacare law, which we are all supposed to follow, means that each and every citizen must have an ID since you must have insurance whether you are one that pays an exorbitant cost or if you get it for free. Shouldn't that have taken care of the ID problem? Well, except for illegal aliens.

How does the argument about people not being able to get ID hold up after a law was passed that more or less forces people to get one to be compliant with Obamacare?

I fully believe that Dems want those 12 million + illegal aliens to vote.

The areas are probably high in welfare, low in tax revenue and that might have something to do with it. I have big doubts about this story considering the source.

How are those people living in a house without an ID to rent to buy one? How are they getting food stamps or jobs without an ID? How are they doing anything without an ID? It's bullshit to say that few have ID when they must have one to access either government benefits, school or the workforce.

voteridechart-363x630.jpg

Everyone has ID. But if ID is used in voting, then having illegal aliens proxy vote registrations for the dead or those who moved will be difficult. This is a significant part of the democrats voting bloc, so they fight tooth and nail.

Everyone has ID. But if ID is used in voting, then having illegal aliens proxy vote registrations for the dead or those who moved will be difficult. This is a significant part of the democrats voting bloc, so they fight tooth and nail.

One thing that voter ID would not prevent is dishonest poll workers using the legal ballots of the nearly 2/3 of registered voters who don't turn out to vote.

We need to end motor voter registration because it ensures millions of legal ballots that won't get used. It opens up the possibility for massive fraud and there is no way to ever detect it since any audits would make it appear that the votes were cast by the legally registered voters.

There have been numerous incidents where enough votes to break a tie or change the outcome completely were supposedly found days after the election. It just took time to fill out those unused ballots and then turn them in as if the people actually voted. That is how Franken won.

One thing that voter ID would not prevent is dishonest poll workers using the legal ballots of the nearly 2/3 of registered voters who don't turn out to vote.

We need to end motor voter registration because it ensures millions of legal ballots that won't get used. It opens up the possibility for massive fraud and there is no way to ever detect it since any audits would make it appear that the votes were cast by the legally registered voters.

There have been numerous incidents where enough votes to break a tie or change the outcome completely were supposedly found days after the election. It just took time to fill out those unused ballots and then turn them in as if the people actually voted. That is how Franken won.

True, but it would still help us to prevent illegals from voting and "dead" people. Things like that. Nothing is 100% fool proof though.

Forum List

Back