🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why we don't want voter ID

Where is all this fraud ? Who's out commiting felonies so they can cast an extra vote ?!!

and these things require a gvt issued photo id? NO, they don't.

They require a picture ID. What kind of ID can one have that is reliable enough to trust and not be an ID issued by the state?
Your Student ID, your employee id, and IF you do not have one, they CAN NOT DENY you on that, they can accept two to 3 other forms of identification such as a paycheck, and a home electric bill with the same name to verify your address and a birth certificate with a SSan and an electric bill....

See, ONLY those States demanding these government issued photo ids for voters at the polling place are requiring this ID.

It used to be that in order to prove who you were at the polling spot, if you were already registered, was a student Id or an electric bill showing your name and the address you had registered to vote under....

I think that was a waste of time as well, but at least it wasn't noose binding as this stupid government issued photo id is....

People that register to vote, should be vetted to make certain in certain states they are not felons, and in all states, they are citizens, and of the proper age....the State should be doing this before they approve a voter's registration and list them on the voter rolls at the polls....

My State requires nothing to vote...just give the clerk your name and address and what Party you are registered under, and you can register to vote the same day as the election, and Felons are allowed to vote in my state as well, not just after they did the time, but while they are in Jail.

this was the case with ALL STATES in the USA, until after the civil war, and 14th amendment, where Blacks were given the right to vote, southern states began immediately to not give felons a right to vote, because most of those in jail, were Black.

Now, only my state and Vermont, still allow felons to vote....but like I said, it used to be all States...
But a Social Security card and Birth Certificate, along with proof of address, will get you a state ID...

And just about every state will give you that ID FREE for voting purposes...

Why not just get the ID, since it's useful??? Since you're a Democrat, you should like free shit...
also, a lot of the poor don't even have a checking and savings, thus all the rip off/(loan shark rate) places to cash your work checks.

I think that eventually people will get these gvt ID's if things in our country keep moving the way they have been....(which i believe is in the wrong direction and is just giving our federal and state gvt too much power over us, for no good reason)

but we are not there yet.....
Ray, voter impersonation fraud does not occur at the voting booth, or very very rarely does. It's a felony, and too likely to be caught. The volunteer at the polling booth checking off the name you've chosen to use, could be the wife, daughter, mother, father, brother, sister of the person's identity the felon chose, the person behind him could be the neighbor of the person the perp is impersonating....

Then you have to know the person's address, and political party affiliation, or steal their mail for an electric bill, which is another felony....the risk is too great.

Dead people should be removed by the State before voter rolls are approved...

Illegals should never make the voter rolls either, the state should have vetted them....and never issued a voter id.

absentee ballots don't require any photo/id

most major voter fraud that has taken place over the years has been via absentee ballots.

No, only some have, but I agree that absentee is an open door for fraud.

Illegals are now getting drivers licenses specifically to vote illegally. Many places do accept drivers licenses as proof you have the right to vote--another reason we need Voter-ID.

While there are no stories that I'm aware of where police were called to the voting place and arrested, I have an entire folder with dozens of stories how people did vote fraudulently. It happens with every election in this country. Voter ID would stop that activity.

They require a picture ID. What kind of ID can one have that is reliable enough to trust and not be an ID issued by the state?
Your Student ID, your employee id, and IF you do not have one, they CAN NOT DENY you on that, they can accept two to 3 other forms of identification such as a paycheck, and a home electric bill with the same name to verify your address and a birth certificate with a SSan and an electric bill....

See, ONLY those States demanding these government issued photo ids for voters at the polling place are requiring this ID.

It used to be that in order to prove who you were at the polling spot, if you were already registered, was a student Id or an electric bill showing your name and the address you had registered to vote under....

I think that was a waste of time as well, but at least it wasn't noose binding as this stupid government issued photo id is....

People that register to vote, should be vetted to make certain in certain states they are not felons, and in all states, they are citizens, and of the proper age....the State should be doing this before they approve a voter's registration and list them on the voter rolls at the polls....

My State requires nothing to vote...just give the clerk your name and address and what Party you are registered under, and you can register to vote the same day as the election, and Felons are allowed to vote in my state as well, not just after they did the time, but while they are in Jail.

this was the case with ALL STATES in the USA, until after the civil war, and 14th amendment, where Blacks were given the right to vote, southern states began immediately to not give felons a right to vote, because most of those in jail, were Black.

Now, only my state and Vermont, still allow felons to vote....but like I said, it used to be all States...
But a Social Security card and Birth Certificate, along with proof of address, will get you a state ID...

Why not just get the ID, since it's useful??? Since you're a Democrat, you should like free shit...
also, a lot of the poor don't even have a checking and savings, thus all the rip off/(loan shark rate) places to cash your work checks.

I think that eventually people will get these gvt ID's if things in our country keep moving the way they have been....(which i believe is in the wrong direction and is just giving our federal and state gvt too much power over us, for no good reason)

Ray, voter impersonation fraud does not occur at the voting booth, or very very rarely does. It's a felony, and too likely to be caught. The volunteer at the polling booth checking off the name you've chosen to use, could be the wife, daughter, mother, father, brother, sister of the person's identity the felon chose, the person behind him could be the neighbor of the person the perp is impersonating....

Then you have to know the person's address, and political party affiliation, or steal their mail for an electric bill, which is another felony....the risk is too great.

Illegals should never make the voter rolls either, the state should have vetted them....and never issued a voter id.

most major voter fraud that has taken place over the years has been via absentee ballots.
The premise that someone will recognize the name or address might work for a small town, but it's useless in a larger city...

Require an ID, and make it mandatory to verify the signature on all absentee ballots against the signature on record.
I like small town! Life is so much more peaceful!

When we lived in Massachusetts...around 7-8 years ago, they required no id at the polls, just, name address party affiliation and signature match. However, every election year, the state mailed each registered voter a post card of which we had to sign and return in the mail back to them, stating we still lived at such and such address.... if we did not mail our postcard back, they presumed we moved and took our names off the voter roll for that precinct .

people just don't cheat that way Obiwan...

the photo gvt voter id at the polls serves no purpose...

illegals should not be approved in the vetting of registrations done by the State and should never be on the voter roll lists.

anyway, most illegals have driver's licenses...many States have allowed such for 30 years now.... they'd have no problem showing gvt issued photo id.....at the polls.

it's the really poor, or those living in the woods and mountains, like some up here, and elderly that are still living that were not born in a hospital... but at home or on the farm by midwife who don't have birth certificates, and those in metropolitan areas with no need to drive or own a car.... they do have other forms of id's....to identify themselves.

The premise that someone will recognize the name or address might work for a small town, but it's useless in a larger city...

Require an ID, and make it mandatory to verify the signature on all absentee ballots against the signature on record.

When we lived in Massachusetts...around 7-8 years ago, they required no id at the polls, just, name address party affiliation and signature match. However, every election year, the state mailed each registered voter a post card of which we had to sign and return in the mail back to them, stating we still lived at such and such address.... if we did not mail our postcard back, they presumed we moved and took our names off the voter roll for that precinct .

illegals should not be approved in the vetting of registrations done by the State and should never be on the voter roll lists.

anyway, most illegals have driver's licenses...many States have allowed such for 30 years now.... they'd have no problem showing gvt issued photo id.....at the polls.

it's the really poor, or those living in the woods and mountains, like some up here, and elderly that are still living that were not born in a hospital... but at home or on the farm by midwife who don't have birth certificates, and those in metropolitan areas with no need to drive or own a car.... they do have other forms of id's....to identify themselves.
I can see that in small towns, where everybody knows everybody else, but face it... It's just not practical over most of the country, and leaves the door open to voter fraud where the individuals aren't known to the poll workers...

Illegals are now getting drivers licenses specifically to vote illegally. Many places do accept drivers licenses as proof you have the right to vote--another reason we need Voter-ID.

While there are no stories that I'm aware of where police were called to the voting place and arrested, I have an entire folder with dozens of stories how people did vote fraudulently. It happens with every election in this country. Voter ID would stop that activity.
i've kept track of the voter fraud cases as well, and not a one of them, would have been stopped by gvt issued voter id's only....

dead people voting, names should never have been on the voter rolls in the first place...

inside jobs by politicos via absentee ballots....

etc etc

if you can show this fraud that only a gvt issued photo id at the polls could have stopped it, please do.

I can see that in small towns, where everybody knows everybody else, but face it... It's just not practical over most of the country, and leaves the door open to voter fraud where the individuals aren't known to the poll workers...
yup...just like in some Philly Districts where the dead and ficticious democrats are still voting.

i've kept track of the voter fraud cases as well, and not a one of them, would have been stopped by gvt issued voter id's only....

dead people voting, names should never have been on the voter rolls in the first place...

etc etc

if you can show this fraud that only a gvt issued photo id at the polls could have stopped it, please do.
Then what's YOUR suggestions for preventing voter fraud???

Remember, it needs to limit voting to eligible voters, one voter, one vote...

That's just drivers license offices...

And those Democrats can still get a state ID... Matter of fact, they should already have one, since it's necessary for them to get their welfare and food stamps!!!

Just drivers license offices

Do you have a state ID? Do you know where to get one?

We now see the true implementation of voter ID. Pass the laws ant then start throwing up roadblocks to those you don't want to vote

We've had voter ID in Florida for many years now. We have no problems at all with it. The Blacks show their ID just like the Vietnamese, the Hispanics, the Whites, etc.

I usually renew my drivers license through the mail. It's really difficult. The mail man brings it right to my box.

I'll make you a deal

If getting acceptable ID is so easy, how about we require that 99% of adults in a state have valid ID before voter ID can take effect?
It will motivate the politicians to make sure ID is readily available

What Florida did was aimed at curtailing fraud at most every level. In order to get a drivers license, one was required to submit his/her birth certificate. That birth certificate had to be the original or a certified copy of the original. I only had a copy of my own birth certificate which was denied by the Florida DMV. I then had to go to Brewton, Alabama, the county seat where I was born and pay them for a certified copy of my birth certificate.

One is usually required to show an ID in order to receive Social Security benefits, open a bank account, cash a check, get an EBT card, or a dozen of other things in life. How do these folks get by now without having some form of ID on their persons?

Very good point

Then lets make sure EVERY American has an ID

Those who have difficulty locating acceptable documentation should get a state appointed representative who will help to resolve issues with birth certificates, legal names or any other issues

They already have a "state appointed representative", it's called YOURSELF.

Change your diapers you fucking dipshit!

etc etc

Okay, I'll post a few. I'd post more but it's a lot of work. If you need more, just ask:

York: When 1,099 felons vote in race won by 312 ballots

By BYRON YORK (@BYRONYORK) • 8/6/12 12:00 AM

York: When 1,099 felons vote in race won by 312 ballots

Opposing view: In Texas, evidence of voter fraud abounds
By Greg Abbott
Updated 3/19/2012 8:28 PM

Opposing view: In Texas, evidence of voter fraud abounds

Dogs and the dead get voter-registration forms
Originally published July 13, 2012 at 9:05 pm Updated July 13, 2012 at 11:16 pm

http://www.seattletimes.com/nation-world/dogs-and-the-dead-get-voter-registration-forms/

UPDATE: MASSIVE VOTER FRAUD IN ST. LUCIE COUNTY, FL CALLED INTO QUESTION – 141% TURNOUT

[paste:font size="6"]Dr. Richard Swier

Update: Massive Voter Fraud in St. Lucie County, FL Called into Question - 141% Turnout - Watchdog Wire - Florida

Friday, 15 March 2013
Voter Fraud Charges Filed in Hamilton County, Ohio — Others May Follow

Voter Fraud Charges Filed in Hamilton County, Ohio — Others May Follow

Milwaukee County prosecutors charge 10 with voter fraud
By Steve Schultze and Bruce Vielmetti of the Journal Sentinel
March 21, 2013

Milwaukee County prosecutors charge 10 with voter fraud

Voter Fraud? Over 1,000 Broward County Voters Claim to Live at Florida UPS Stores
By: Tom Lauder | November 07, 2013

Voter Fraud? Over 1,000 Broward Voters Claim to Live at UPS Stores

Non-citizens caught voting in 2012 presidential election in key swing state

By Eric Shawn

Published December 18, 2013

Non-citizens caught voting in 2012 presidential election in key swing state

850 voters in NYC are officially 164 years old
By Carl Campanile
October 22, 2014 |

850 voters in NYC are officially 164 years old

We saw more voting Fraud during Obama's elections then any time that I can remember.

20 MILLION ILLEGAL PEOPLE in our country and they don't want us to have IDS to vote

And those Democrats can still get a state ID... Matter of fact, they should already have one, since it's necessary for them to get their welfare and food stamps!!!
fyi

It's NOT necessary to have a gvt issued photo ID to draw welfare... or any ID at all, if you don't have one.

They have other means to verify citizenship, such as the e-verify system....
All e-verify does is verify a valid SSN, which immigrants that aren't even eligible to vote can get...

And Obozo is even working on giving them to illegals!!!

Now would you like to elaborate on any other plans you have to commit voter fraud???
The voter fraud that you want is called disenfranchisement of the right to vote.

E-verify, doesn't just check to see if the ssan is on file, it checks to see if the person with the SSAN is a citizen....it is identified if it is a legal immigrant with a SSAN card.

As far as those crooks who have stolen SSAN cards and have fake id's, those same fake id's can get them a voter's registration card and gvt issued photo id's too.

Ok, lets go slow. How does someone with no ID register to vote? Answer: they don't.

Now, if you have no ID and are not registered and on the voter rolls, why would you expect to be allowed to vote?

fyi

It's NOT necessary to have a gvt issued photo ID to draw welfare... or any ID at all, if you don't have one.

All e-verify does is verify a valid SSN, which immigrants that aren't even eligible to vote can get...

Now would you like to elaborate on any other plans you have to commit voter fraud???
The voter fraud that you want is called disenfranchisement of the right to vote.

E-verify, doesn't just check to see if the ssan is on file, it checks to see if the person with the SSAN is a citizen....it is identified if it is a legal immigrant with a SSAN card.

As far as those crooks who have stolen SSAN cards and have fake id's, those same fake id's can get them a voter's registration card and gvt issued photo id's too.

Ok, lets go slow. How does someone with no ID register to vote? Answer: they don't.

Now, if you have no ID and are not registered and on the voter rolls, why would you expect to be allowed to vote?

I can't deal with them anymore. it's so out there to me for them to even THINK we shouldn't need a STATE id to vote. or hey go ask your neighbor for a piece of their mail or just steal one from a mailbox. IT'S shocking to me

fyi

I can't deal with them anymore. it's so out there to me for them to even THINK we shouldn't need a STATE id to vote. or hey go ask your neighbor for a piece of their mail or just steal one from a mailbox. IT'S shocking to me

Yes, its shocking to you and me because we think logically. The liberal mind does not operate logically.

But, this is really about finding ways for the dems to stuff ballot boxes. It has nothing to do with black disenfranchisement or any of the other bullshit that they rant about, its about stealing elections with fraudulent votes. Thats all it has ever been about.

None of those examples would be any different wh these state issued ID laws. It's mainly people fucking with the machines .

Republicans said this would never happen

Alabama Demands Voter ID--Then Closes Driver's License Offices In Black Counties

What happens when a state with a tough voter ID law suddenly makes it much harder for minorities to get driver's licenses? We are about to find out in Alabama.
Facing a budget crisis, Alabama has shuttered 31 driver's license offices, many of them in counties with a high proportion of black residents. Coming after the state recently put into effect a tougher voter ID law, the closures will cut off access -- particularly for minorities -- to one of the few types of IDs accepted.
According to a tally by AL.com columnist John Archibald, eight of the 10 Alabama counties with the highest percentage of non-white registered voters saw their driver's license offices closed.
"Every single county in which blacks make up more than 75 percent of registered voters will see their driver license office closed. Every one," Archibald wrote.
Archibald also noted that many of the counties where offices were closed also leaned Democrat.
"But maybe it's not racial at all, right? Maybe it's just political. And let's face it, it may not be either." he wrote. "But no matter the intent, the consequence is the same."
Most counties have more than one drivers license office.........

fyi

Many on the left are brainwashed by their politicians. They tell them to believe that Voter-ID is racist and that's all they need to set them off. They repeat the lies without even questioning themselves. Their minions in the media find very isolated cases where a minority or elderly might have difficulty voting with an ID.

Democrats cheat elections. We know this. It's been documented repeatedly. That's the only thing Republicans are trying to stop. What Democrats really fear is honest elections where cheating is minimum. They will no longer be able to scour the parks and streets to pull hobos off their benches and bribe them to vote. They will have difficulty going to nursing homes to get people to vote that can no longer even spell their name.

Of course they can't tell their constituents that, so they make up this story how ID will target mostly honest Democrat voters, and they believe it.

Forum List

Back