🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why we don't want voter ID

That's just drivers license offices...

And those Democrats can still get a state ID... Matter of fact, they should already have one, since it's necessary for them to get their welfare and food stamps!!!
fyi

It's NOT necessary to have a gvt issued photo ID to draw welfare... or any ID at all, if you don't have one.

They have other means to verify citizenship, such as the e-verify system....
All e-verify does is verify a valid SSN, which immigrants that aren't even eligible to vote can get...

And Obozo is even working on giving them to illegals!!!

Now would you like to elaborate on any other plans you have to commit voter fraud???
The voter fraud that you want is called disenfranchisement of the right to vote.

E-verify, doesn't just check to see if the ssan is on file, it checks to see if the person with the SSAN is a citizen....it is identified if it is a legal immigrant with a SSAN card.

As far as those crooks who have stolen SSAN cards and have fake id's, those same fake id's can get them a voter's registration card and gvt issued photo id's too.
And as I posted, a government issued photo id IS NOT REQUIRED to get these benefits....it simply makes it easier, but is not a mandatory requirement.
That still doesn't explain why you think blacks are too lazy or stupid to get an ID, since practically everything else in life requires one..

He'll, doctors even require an ID, so if they don't have one, their Obozocare is WORTHLESS...

This is true. I had a procedure done yesterday and they won't even admit you until you provide picture ID. I think that came about when all those cases of mistaken identity came out. Nurses would grab the wrong patient and wheel them to the operating room and remove something they were not supposed to remove.

Every step of the way they asked me for my name and birth date. I must have repeated my name and birthday about 20 times yesterday.

Before 9/11 you didn't even need a legal photo ID to fly...nor did you have to use your legal name...

I flew under my maiden name, for work and kept my maiden name at work because that is who I was known by in my industry....even though my married name was now my legal name....
But the smart thing to do is have a legal ID...

Did you know that in a lot of places, the cops can hold you until your identity can be established???
ONLY if they have probable cause that you committed a crime.

ONLY reciting your name, if they ask, is required.

WE ARE NOT NAZI GERMANY

we are NOT required to carry our PAPERS of identification with us...

that's UNCONSTITUTIONAL.

fyi

It's NOT necessary to have a gvt issued photo ID to draw welfare... or any ID at all, if you don't have one.

They have other means to verify citizenship, such as the e-verify system....
All e-verify does is verify a valid SSN, which immigrants that aren't even eligible to vote can get...

Now would you like to elaborate on any other plans you have to commit voter fraud???
The voter fraud that you want is called disenfranchisement of the right to vote.

E-verify, doesn't just check to see if the ssan is on file, it checks to see if the person with the SSAN is a citizen....it is identified if it is a legal immigrant with a SSAN card.

As far as those crooks who have stolen SSAN cards and have fake id's, those same fake id's can get them a voter's registration card and gvt issued photo id's too.
And as I posted, a government issued photo id IS NOT REQUIRED to get these benefits....it simply makes it easier, but is not a mandatory requirement.
That still doesn't explain why you think blacks are too lazy or stupid to get an ID, since practically everything else in life requires one..

He'll, doctors even require an ID, so if they don't have one, their Obozocare is WORTHLESS...
What in life, requires a government issued photo id? What????

Maybe getting a gun in some states, (but not mine, you can buy one from a neighbor)?

Most any banking transaction, anyplace you attempt to cash a check, welfare programs depending on which state you live in, and yes, legally buying a firearm.

Republicans said this would never happen

Alabama Demands Voter ID--Then Closes Driver's License Offices In Black Counties

What happens when a state with a tough voter ID law suddenly makes it much harder for minorities to get driver's licenses? We are about to find out in Alabama.
Facing a budget crisis, Alabama has shuttered 31 driver's license offices, many of them in counties with a high proportion of black residents. Coming after the state recently put into effect a tougher voter ID law, the closures will cut off access -- particularly for minorities -- to one of the few types of IDs accepted.
According to a tally by AL.com columnist John Archibald, eight of the 10 Alabama counties with the highest percentage of non-white registered voters saw their driver's license offices closed.
"Every single county in which blacks make up more than 75 percent of registered voters will see their driver license office closed. Every one," Archibald wrote.
Archibald also noted that many of the counties where offices were closed also leaned Democrat.
"But maybe it's not racial at all, right? Maybe it's just political. And let's face it, it may not be either." he wrote. "But no matter the intent, the consequence is the same."

Allow me to answer that…..because you want to steal elections.

Maybe getting a gun in some states, (but not mine, you can buy one from a neighbor)?

Most any banking transaction, anyplace you attempt to cash a check, welfare programs depending on which state you live in, and yes, legally buying a firearm.
and these things require a gvt issued photo id? NO, they don't.

Really???

Where can you go in a bank and cash a check without an ID???

They require a picture ID. What kind of ID can one have that is reliable enough to trust and not be an ID issued by the state?

this is sad, you need an ID to buy booze and cigarettes yet the MOST IMPORTANT thing to do like VOTE. they don't want to have an ID. because because because because .

can you even just IMAGE IT?

just wow.

They require a picture ID. What kind of ID can one have that is reliable enough to trust and not be an ID issued by the state?
Your Student ID, your employee id, and IF you do not have one, they CAN NOT DENY you on that, they can accept two to 3 other forms of identification such as a paycheck, and a home electric bill with the same name to verify your address and a birth certificate with a SSan and an electric bill....

See, ONLY those States demanding these government issued photo ids for voters at the polling place are requiring this ID.

It used to be that in order to prove who you were at the polling spot, if you were already registered, was a student Id or an electric bill showing your name and the address you had registered to vote under....

I think that was a waste of time as well, but at least it wasn't noose binding as this stupid government issued photo id is....

People that register to vote, should be vetted to make certain in certain states they are not felons, and in all states, they are citizens, and of the proper age....the State should be doing this before they approve a voter's registration and list them on the voter rolls at the polls....

My State requires nothing to vote...just give the clerk your name and address and what Party you are registered under, and you can register to vote the same day as the election, and Felons are allowed to vote in my state as well, not just after they did the time, but while they are in Jail.

this was the case with ALL STATES in the USA, until after the civil war, and 14th amendment, where Blacks were given the right to vote, southern states began immediately to not give felons a right to vote, because most of those in jail, were Black.

Now, only my state and Vermont, still allow felons to vote....but like I said, it used to be all States...

Your Student ID, your employee id, and IF you do not have one, they CAN NOT DENY you on that, they can accept two to 3 other forms of identification such as a paycheck, and a home electric bill with the same name to verify your address and a birth certificate with a SSan and an electric bill....

See, ONLY those States demanding these government issued photo ids for voters at the polling place are requiring this ID.

It used to be that in order to prove who you were at the polling spot, if you were already registered, was a student Id or an electric bill showing your name and the address you had registered to vote under....

I think that was a waste of time as well, but at least it wasn't noose binding as this stupid government issued photo id is....

People that register to vote, should be vetted to make certain in certain states they are not felons, and in all states, they are citizens, and of the proper age....the State should be doing this before they approve a voter's registration and list them on the voter rolls at the polls....

My State requires nothing to vote...just give the clerk your name and address and what Party you are registered under, and you can register to vote the same day as the election, and Felons are allowed to vote in my state as well, not just after they did the time, but while they are in Jail.

this was the case with ALL STATES in the USA, until after the civil war, and 14th amendment, where Blacks were given the right to vote, southern states began immediately to not give felons a right to vote, because most of those in jail, were Black.

Now, only my state and Vermont, still allow felons to vote....but like I said, it used to be all States...
But a Social Security card and Birth Certificate, along with proof of address, will get you a state ID...

And just about every state will give you that ID FREE for voting purposes...

Why not just get the ID, since it's useful??? Since you're a Democrat, you should like free shit...

U miss the point . The question is "why do they need to have a specific state ID".

What if there was a law that u needed an specific ID in order to practice your religion . What's the big deal, right?

The problem with that is non-government ID's can be manipulated.

We used to allow people to vote just by presenting an electric bill. But who says you are the person on that electric bill? Many places mail out their electric bills the same time every month. If you're gutsy enough, you can pop by all those houses where people are not home and pull them out. People throw away their electric bills after they pay them on the internet. Anybody can dig them out of the trash.

Or I can simply scan my electric bill into my computer, get out my arts work program, and change the name and address on the bill, and print an exact copy out. I can do that in every district in my city. I can vote seven times instead of once. If I have a lot of time on my hands, I could even go to other cities and do the same. I'd vote all day long.

U miss the point . The question is "why do they need to have a specific state ID".

What if there was a law that u needed an specific ID in order to practice your religion . What's the big deal, right?
Gee, you can go to church as often as you like... 10 times a day if you want too...

But, sorry... It's illegal for Democrats to vote that way, so we have to have a way to track them and prevent that.

But a Social Security card and Birth Certificate, along with proof of address, will get you a state ID...

Why not just get the ID, since it's useful??? Since you're a Democrat, you should like free shit...
also, a lot of the poor don't even have a checking and savings, thus all the rip off/(loan shark rate) places to cash your work checks.

I think that eventually people will get these gvt ID's if things in our country keep moving the way they have been....(which i believe is in the wrong direction and is just giving our federal and state gvt too much power over us, for no good reason)

but we are not there yet.....

also, a lot of the poor don't even have a checking and savings, thus all the rip off/(loan shark rate) places to cash your work checks.

I think that eventually people will get these gvt ID's if things in our country keep moving the way they have been....(which i believe is in the wrong direction and is just giving our federal and state gvt too much power over us, for no good reason)

So why not get an ID???

Instead of pushing something that won't help those people, the emphasis should be on something that WILL...

Ray, voter impersonation fraud does not occur at the voting booth, or very very rarely does. It's a felony, and too likely to be caught. The volunteer at the polling booth checking off the name you've chosen to use, could be the wife, daughter, mother, father, brother, sister of the person's identity the felon chose, the person behind him could be the neighbor of the person the perp is impersonating....

Then you have to know the person's address, and political party affiliation, or steal their mail for an electric bill, which is another felony....the risk is too great.

Dead people should be removed by the State before voter rolls are approved...

Illegals should never make the voter rolls either, the state should have vetted them....and never issued a voter id.

absentee ballots don't require any photo/id

most major voter fraud that has taken place over the years has been via absentee ballots.

So why not get an ID???

Instead of pushing something that won't help those people, the emphasis should be on something that WILL...
i don't think they should have to....if they don't have one or want one or need one to live their type of lives, why should the gvt push this on them? Don't we live in the land of the free? A threat of forcing them to get a gvt issued photo id is just giving gvt more control of us...that frankly, they have no right having.

Ray, voter impersonation fraud does not occur at the voting booth, or very very rarely does. It's a felony, and too likely to be caught. The volunteer at the polling booth checking off the name you've chosen to use, could be the wife, daughter, mother, father, brother, sister of the person's identity the felon chose, the person behind him could be the neighbor of the person the perp is impersonating....

Then you have to know the person's address, and political party affiliation, or steal their mail for an electric bill, which is another felony....the risk is too great.

Dead people should be removed by the State before voter rolls are approved...

Illegals should never make the voter rolls either, the state should have vetted them....and never issued a voter id.

absentee ballots don't require any photo/id

most major voter fraud that has taken place over the years has been via absentee ballots.
The premise that someone will recognize the name or address might work for a small town, but it's useless in a larger city...

Require an ID, and make it mandatory to verify the signature on all absentee ballots against the signature on record.

So why not get an ID???

i don't think they should have to....if they don't have one or want one or need one to live their type of lives, why should the gvt push this on them? Don't we live in the land of the free? A threat of forcing them to get a gvt issued photo id is just giving gvt more control of us...that frankly, they have no right having.
Then that's simply a choice they make...

If the law requires an ID, get one...

If they won't, then you have to wonder what (or why) they're hiding...

So why not get an ID???

Really? And what kind of control might that be? I mean for crying out loud, we now have a law that states you are obligated by law to purchase health insurance whether you want it, need it, or can afford it, and Voter ID is a problem?

Forum List

Back