🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why we don't want voter ID

fyi

It's NOT necessary to have a gvt issued photo ID to draw welfare... or any ID at all, if you don't have one.

They have other means to verify citizenship, such as the e-verify system....
All e-verify does is verify a valid SSN, which immigrants that aren't even eligible to vote can get...

And Obozo is even working on giving them to illegals!!!

Now would you like to elaborate on any other plans you have to commit voter fraud???
The voter fraud that you want is called disenfranchisement of the right to vote.

E-verify, doesn't just check to see if the ssan is on file, it checks to see if the person with the SSAN is a citizen....it is identified if it is a legal immigrant with a SSAN card.

As far as those crooks who have stolen SSAN cards and have fake id's, those same fake id's can get them a voter's registration card and gvt issued photo id's too.

Ok, lets go slow. How does someone with no ID register to vote? Answer: they don't.

Now, if you have no ID and are not registered and on the voter rolls, why would you expect to be allowed to vote?

I can't deal with them anymore. it's so out there to me for them to even THINK we shouldn't need a STATE id to vote. or hey go ask your neighbor for a piece of their mail or just steal one from a mailbox. IT'S shocking to me

Many on the left are brainwashed by their politicians. They tell them to believe that Voter-ID is racist and that's all they need to set them off. They repeat the lies without even questioning themselves. Their minions in the media find very isolated cases where a minority or elderly might have difficulty voting with an ID.

Democrats cheat elections. We know this. It's been documented repeatedly. That's the only thing Republicans are trying to stop. What Democrats really fear is honest elections where cheating is minimum. They will no longer be able to scour the parks and streets to pull hobos off their benches and bribe them to vote. They will have difficulty going to nursing homes to get people to vote that can no longer even spell their name.

Of course they can't tell their constituents that, so they make up this story how ID will target mostly honest Democrat voters, and they believe it.

exactly, dems and libs know that when both sides are given equal time and equal coverage and equal access to the ballot box, that they will always lose.

Even in their brain dead insanity (does Pelosi come to mind?) they realize that they will never win the debate because liberalism always fails, always has, always will

Voter ID is a solution to a problem that does not exist. Just another example of Conservative policies aimed squarely at minorities for repression's sake.

this ^

''31 credible incidents out of one billion ballots cast''

Who Can Vote? - A News21 2012 National Project

A comprehensive investigation of voter impersonation finds 31 credible incidents out of one billion ballots cast

The Truth About Fraud | Brennan Center for Justice

Voter Fraud: Hard to Identify

Voter ID is a solution to a problem that does not exist. Just another example of Conservative policies aimed squarely at minorities for repression's sake.

this ^

A comprehensive investigation of voter impersonation finds 31 credible incidents out of one billion ballots cast

It doesn't matter. One fraudulent vote is too many. Fraud and corruption do not have to be rampant in order to be wrong.

Get an ID, register to vote, then vote. Its really simple.

Some offices closed, the rest, including the one I always use remain open...........................

Budget cuts by the State to stop debt.

this ^

It's a lie. I just posted a bunch of news article on voter fraud that amount to much more than 31 incidents, and I only posted the ones where Voter-ID would have stopped it. I have plenty more stories. In fact, I have so many I quit collecting them.

this ^

It's a lie. I just posted a bunch of news article on voter fraud that amount to much more than 31 incidents, and I only posted the ones where Voter-ID would have stopped it. I have plenty more stories. In fact, I have so many I quit collecting them.

:lol: "stories"

among the info i posted:

"analysis of 2,068 alleged election-fraud cases since 2000 shows that while fraud has occurred, the rate is infinitesimal, and in-person voter impersonation on Election Day, which prompted 37 state legislatures to enact or consider tough voter ID laws, is virtually non-existent."

Last edited:

this ^

among the info i posted:

"analysis of 2,068 alleged election-fraud cases since 2000 shows that while fraud has occurred, the rate is infinitesimal, and in-person voter impersonation on Election Day, which prompted 37 state legislatures to enact or consider tough voter ID laws, is virtually non-existent."

Ok, then tell who specifically is barred from voting by voter ID laws. Give us a list of the kinds of people who live in the USA, are citizens and have no form of ID.

Then tell us how those same people with no ID got registered to vote and put on the voter rolls.

Or, you can admit that this whole dem/lib objection is because you need fraudulent votes in order to win elections.

this ^

:lol: "stories"

among the info i posted:

Yeah, right. So all my reports (from only two or three years) is not even worth consideration. I bet you wouldn't say the same thing if your candidate lost by only a hundred or so votes, and you found out your vote was neutralized because somebody voted fraudulently.

And of course, these are just the ones we know about. It's like speeders on the highway. If a cop isn't there to bust them and give them a ticket, does that mean nobody is speeding on the highway?

Democrats are upset because they want to continue cheating elections. That's what this resistance of Voter-ID is all about. If I have to get an ID to vote, and you have to get an ID to vote, how is that unfair to either of us? We are both treated the exact same way.

this ^

among the info i posted:

Ok, then tell who specifically is barred from voting by voter ID laws. Give us a list of the kinds of people who live in the USA, are citizens and have no form of ID.

Then tell us how those same people with no ID got registered to vote and put on the voter rolls.

Or, you can admit that this whole dem/lib objection is because you need fraudulent votes in order to win elections.
simply a bull crud lie that right wingers MADE UP so they can disenfranchise the poor, sick, elderly, youth and disabled citizens, who they believe are Democratic voters.

We've got Republican politicos STATING SUCH.

so stop fooling yourselves.

We don't need illegals to win, you on the other hand, need every dirty, scummy, trick in the book to win a national election.

this ^

among the info i posted:

simply a bull crud lie that right wingers MADE UP so they can disenfranchise the poor, sick, elderly, youth and disabled citizens, who they believe are Democratic voters.

We don't need illegals to win, you on the other hand, need every dirty, scummy, trick in the book to win a national election.
Like Al Gore trying to throw out the military vote in Florida???

No, wait... He's a Democrat, isn't he???

this ^

among the info i posted:

Totally wrong. No one on the right wants anyone to be denied the right to vote. We want every citizen over 18 to have the right to cast one vote in every election. We do not want dead people voting, people voting multiple times, or illegals voting. We also do not want voting machines rigged to count votes incorrectly or for some votes to be overlooked. We do not want thugs standing outside polling places scaring people away. We want military absentee votes to be counted.

Simply stated, we want elections to be fair and honest.

But we also understand that dems know that they cannot win fair and honest elections, voter ID is one way to stop dem corruption of the election process.

What a crock of shit !

The point of these laws is to shut out dem votes . School IDS don't count but gun IDS count ? Wonder why?

There's no "sandy hook" of voter fraud . Yet the anti registration anti big gov republicans suddenly want these special IDs? Playa please !

What a crock of shit !

The point of these laws is to shut out dem votes . School IDS don't count but gun IDS count ? Wonder why?

There's no "sandy hook" of voter fraud . Yet the anti registration anti big gov republicans suddenly want these special IDs? Playa please !
Are you one of Gnat's sock puppets???

I still remember that thread, where he was finally reduced to saying he didn't want to get a photo ID because he was afraid he'd break the camera!!!

What a crock of shit !

Funny how that is. And the people that are for big government don't want ID's.

What a crock of shit !

Timmy, are you fourteen years old?

What a crock of shit !

LOL, you are such a good little parrot. cracker?

What a crock of shit !

Timmy, are you fourteen years old?

Yeah. He said in his introduction that he was going to tear things up on here. He sounds totally uninformed and undereducated in most of his posts.

What a crock of shit !

It must be pretty upsetting to belong to a party of uneducated idiots that cant figure out how to do things for themselves.
If this is only going to affect democrats, its obvious that the republicans are far superior at life and because of this are able to think for themselves and come up with a valid solution that enables them to have ID.
very very sad that so many stupid people exist only by the grace and goodwill of their superior countrymen.

What a crock of shit !

It must be pretty upsetting to belong to a party of uneducated idiots that cant figure out how to do things for themselves.
If this is only going to affect democrats, its obvious that the republicans are far superior at life and because of this are able to think for themselves and come up with a valid solution that enables them to have ID.
very very sad that so many stupid people exist only by the grace and goodwill of their superior countrymen.

He's the perfect example. nothing but DNC talking points. it's pathetic but all it shows is the zombies of the democrat party. the scary thing is that THEY VOTE for our lives

Forum List

Back