🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why we don't want voter ID

These blacks will not vote unless it's extremely convenient.

Dont you mean AS CONVENIENT as white experience with voting? Or does making it slightly less convenient the black tax for the opportunity to vote?

You guys have been complaining about Voter ID in every state--not just Alabama.

You make the same claims as well; that voter ID is racist and disenfranchising.

If voting is that important to you, you'll find a way to do it. I know I would and probably speaking for most all of us here. It's important to us.

That's because in many states, courts are finding like they did in Texas, that voter ID laws were purposefully discriminatory and a poll tax. http://bradblog.com/Docs/TX_voter_ID_decision_100914.pdf

Are you talking about Texas or many states???????

You have law suits in Florida, Georgia, North Carolina that I know about for sure. I know that wherever there is a new voter ID law in place there are lawsuits following.

Until a lawsuit is settled in court, it doesn't mean a thing. You can file a lawsuit for anything in this country including your kid got fat because he ate at McDonald's.

The whole point is to surpress the right to vote .

Why can I get an voter ID by showing other forms of ID, yet those documents are now not good enough to use at the voting poll? !

you can use whatever you used to register to vote. You aren't on the voter rolls unless you register.

Dont you mean AS CONVENIENT as white experience with voting? Or does making it slightly less convenient the black tax for the opportunity to vote?

If voting is that important to you, you'll find a way to do it. I know I would and probably speaking for most all of us here. It's important to us.

That's because in many states, courts are finding like they did in Texas, that voter ID laws were purposefully discriminatory and a poll tax. http://bradblog.com/Docs/TX_voter_ID_decision_100914.pdf

You have law suits in Florida, Georgia, North Carolina that I know about for sure. I know that wherever there is a new voter ID law in place there are lawsuits following.

Until a lawsuit is settled in court, it doesn't mean a thing. You can file a lawsuit for anything in this country including your kid got fat because he ate at McDonald's.

And? As far as I know the majority of those lawsuits are being upheld. Your point?

OUCH

Wonder if this hurts their insanity?

DMV offices closing will not affect receiving voter I.D. card

"Each of the satellite offices that are closing were only open part-time and are not owned by the state. The driver license examiners who worked at the satellite offices will be reallocated to full-time staff at district driver license offices effective Wednesday, ALEA said in a release."

LOL! I moved this thing from here to there but that wont affect you. Changing stuff has no effect on anything!

Changing stuff has no effect on anything!

Yawn...

"If for some reason those citizens are not able to make it to the Board of Registrars, we'll bring our mobile I.D. van and crew to that county."

Seems like they are actually making it easier

Once a month, Yeah, thats easier and more convenient too!

Easy for anyone that can read a calendar.
And I'll bet they know exactly when the first of the month is...

That's just drivers license offices...

And those Democrats can still get a state ID... Matter of fact, they should already have one, since it's necessary for them to get their welfare and food stamps!!!
fyi

It's NOT necessary to have a gvt issued photo ID to draw welfare... or any ID at all, if you don't have one.

They have other means to verify citizenship, such as the e-verify system....

How does anyone in the USA, or any other country, manage to do their daily routine without some form of govt issued picture ID? This is fricken left wing lunacy. Everyone has some form of ID.

No one is kept from voting by having to prove who they are at the polling place.

They had to prove identity to register to vote. WTF not show the same ID when voting?

This whole voter ID bullshit is just liberal crap aimed at convincing blacks that they are somehow second class citizens and that only the party of obozo cares about them. Its total bullshit.
You live in a bubble, so do I, and until I began working and dealing with the poor, I would have believed the same thing as you....

there are millions and millions of citizens in the USA who do not drive, and do not have gvt issued photo id's....

Even my mother in law, who is white as snow, did not have her first gvt photo ID until she learned how to drive at 70 years old.

We do not live in Nazi Germany, we do NOT need gvt PAPERS, to show the Gestapo, in this great Nation of ours.

We are moving that way, but millions still do not have the PAPERS you wish all to have...not yet, but the BEAST is working on it....let us all have a number.....to buy or sell.

So your mother-in-law never had a home loan, a checking account, boarded a plane, rent an apartment, purchased tobacco products or alcohol, applied for a job?

That's a pretty shallow life I think very few lead yet alone millions.
She had a home, with a mortgage until they paid it off and all the things you have mentioned, and government issued Photo id's were not required...

even my first driver's license did not have a photo on it....I needed no gvt issued photo id to get my first savings account either, or checking, or to get a credit card, or to rent an apartment.... Where do you get this stuff from? I used my paycheck, and SSAN card as IDs to get an apartment....

man oh man has 9/11 changed ALL OF YOU in to Gestapo loving people....

And those Democrats can still get a state ID... Matter of fact, they should already have one, since it's necessary for them to get their welfare and food stamps!!!
fyi

It's NOT necessary to have a gvt issued photo ID to draw welfare... or any ID at all, if you don't have one.

All e-verify does is verify a valid SSN, which immigrants that aren't even eligible to vote can get...

And Obozo is even working on giving them to illegals!!!

Now would you like to elaborate on any other plans you have to commit voter fraud???

fyi

Completely false.

Whether a deliberate lie or just willful ignorance, I have no idea.

{
SNAP is federally funded, but administrative costs are shared by states and the federal government. The photo ID requirement on SNAP cards aims to stop “trafficking” — trading food benefits to others for cash. According to the U.S. Department of Agriculture, the rate of trafficked benefits is about 1.3 percent, which would equal about $970 million in fiscal year 2012. The rate of trafficking, the USDA says, is down from 4 percent roughly 15 years ago. That’s in part because modern electronic cards and personal identification numbers offer increased security and allow purchases to be more closely monitored.}

Can states require photo ID on electronib debit cards for food stamps?
No, you are perpetrating a LIE LIE LIE....

should have looked it up on snap before answering you....

“The SNAP/Food Stamp caseworker is required to verify your identity. 7 CFR 273.2(f). There are many ways, however, that you may verify your identity. A photo ID is only one way. You should not be denied SNAP/Food Stamps simply because you do not have a photo ID. To prove who you are, you can use such things as a work or school ID, an ID for health benefits, an ID from another social services program such as TANF, wage stubs, a birth certificate, or a voter registration card. The SNAP/Food Stamp caseworker can also verify your identity by calling a “collateral contact” who can confirm you who are. Shelter workers and employers are examples of possible collateral contacts. If you have no paper documentation of who you are, you should ask the SNAP/Food Stamp caseworker to call a collateral contact.

OUCH

Wonder if this hurts their insanity?

DMV offices closing will not affect receiving voter I.D. card

"Each of the satellite offices that are closing were only open part-time and are not owned by the state. The driver license examiners who worked at the satellite offices will be reallocated to full-time staff at district driver license offices effective Wednesday, ALEA said in a release."

LOL! I moved this thing from here to there but that wont affect you. Changing stuff has no effect on anything!

Changing stuff has no effect on anything!

Yawn...

"If for some reason those citizens are not able to make it to the Board of Registrars, we'll bring our mobile I.D. van and crew to that county."

Seems like they are actually making it easier

Once a month, Yeah, thats easier and more convenient too!

Easy for anyone that can read a calendar.
And I'll bet they know exactly when the first of the month is...

Just like you do.

fyi

All e-verify does is verify a valid SSN, which immigrants that aren't even eligible to vote can get...

Now would you like to elaborate on any other plans you have to commit voter fraud???
The voter fraud that you want is called disenfranchisement of the right to vote.

E-verify, doesn't just check to see if the ssan is on file, it checks to see if the person with the SSAN is a citizen....it is identified if it is a legal immigrant with a SSAN card.

As far as those crooks who have stolen SSAN cards and have fake id's, those same fake id's can get them a voter's registration card and gvt issued photo id's too.

And? As far as I know the majority of those lawsuits are being upheld. Your point?

As far a you know is about right. Nothing is set in stone until it gets heard by the Supreme Court. As far as I can tell, they ruled in favor of Wisconsin, but that's the only story I can find about them hearing or ruling on a Voter ID case with the exception of Texas where they allowed Texas to have voter ID for their last election.

fyi

The voter fraud that you want is called disenfranchisement of the right to vote.

E-verify, doesn't just check to see if the ssan is on file, it checks to see if the person with the SSAN is a citizen....it is identified if it is a legal immigrant with a SSAN card.

As far as those crooks who have stolen SSAN cards and have fake id's, those same fake id's can get them a voter's registration card and gvt issued photo id's too.
And as I posted, a government issued photo id IS NOT REQUIRED to get these benefits....it simply makes it easier, but is not a mandatory requirement.

As far a you know is about right. Nothing is set in stone until it gets heard by the Supreme Court. As far as I can tell, they ruled in favor of Wisconsin, but that's the only story I can find about them hearing or ruling on a Voter ID case with the exception of Texas where they allowed Texas to have voter ID for their last election.
I posted a pdf of the judgment wherein Texas was ruled against.

fyi

And as I posted, a government issued photo id IS NOT REQUIRED to get these benefits....it simply makes it easier, but is not a mandatory requirement.
That still doesn't explain why you think blacks are too lazy or stupid to get an ID, since practically everything else in life requires one..

He'll, doctors even require an ID, so if they don't have one, their Obozocare is WORTHLESS...

fyi

How does anyone in the USA, or any other country, manage to do their daily routine without some form of govt issued picture ID? This is fricken left wing lunacy. Everyone has some form of ID.

No one is kept from voting by having to prove who they are at the polling place.

They had to prove identity to register to vote. WTF not show the same ID when voting?

This whole voter ID bullshit is just liberal crap aimed at convincing blacks that they are somehow second class citizens and that only the party of obozo cares about them. Its total bullshit.
You live in a bubble, so do I, and until I began working and dealing with the poor, I would have believed the same thing as you....

there are millions and millions of citizens in the USA who do not drive, and do not have gvt issued photo id's....

Even my mother in law, who is white as snow, did not have her first gvt photo ID until she learned how to drive at 70 years old.

We do not live in Nazi Germany, we do NOT need gvt PAPERS, to show the Gestapo, in this great Nation of ours.

We are moving that way, but millions still do not have the PAPERS you wish all to have...not yet, but the BEAST is working on it....let us all have a number.....to buy or sell.

Got any stats on how many american citizens have no form of govt issued photo ID ?

Of those, which I assume to be a tiny %, how did they register to vote if they have no ID. How did they get on the voter rolls? You don't just walk into the registrars office and say " I am harry hogan and I want to register to vote". You have to prove that you are harry hogan with some form of ID.

So the left wing claim that people are on the rolls but aren't allowed to vote is total bullshit.
the issue is not being able to identify themselves, the issue is with a Government issued PHOTO ID....it has NEVER been required for ANYTHING, evah!

this is something NEW since the Patriot Act AND 9/11.

As far as people not having these gvt issued photo id's, I remember in just Pennsylvania, when that went to court, it was something like 900,000 adult citizens that did not have one....extrapolate that to all 50 states and you have millions and millions of adult citizens who do not drive or do not have a gvt issued photo id.

Here's a clip from the Judge in the court case:

Pennsylvania’s Voter ID Law Found Unconstitutional
January 17, 2014
Share this:
HARRISBURG – Commonwealth Court Judge Bernard L. McGinley issued an order today permanently blocking the controversial photo identification law that threatened to disenfranchise hundreds of thousands of voters. His ruling can be appealed by the commonwealth.

fyi

That still doesn't explain why you think blacks are too lazy or stupid to get an ID, since practically everything else in life requires one..

He'll, doctors even require an ID, so if they don't have one, their Obozocare is WORTHLESS...
What in life, requires a government issued photo id? What????

Maybe getting a gun in some states, (but not mine, you can buy one from a neighbor)?

fyi

Got any stats on how many american citizens have no form of govt issued photo ID ?

Of those, which I assume to be a tiny %, how did they register to vote if they have no ID. How did they get on the voter rolls? You don't just walk into the registrars office and say " I am harry hogan and I want to register to vote". You have to prove that you are harry hogan with some form of ID.

So the left wing claim that people are on the rolls but aren't allowed to vote is total bullshit.
the issue is not being able to identify themselves, the issue is with a Government issued PHOTO ID....it has NEVER been required for ANYTHING, evah!

As far as people not having these gvt issued photo id's, I remember in just Pennsylvania, when that went to court, it was something like 900,000 adult citizens that did not have one....extrapolate that to all 50 states and you have millions and millions of adult citizens who do not drive or do not have a gvt issued photo id.

January 17, 2014
Share this:
HARRISBURG – Commonwealth Court Judge Bernard L. McGinley issued an order today permanently blocking the controversial photo identification law that threatened to disenfranchise hundreds of thousands of voters. His ruling can be appealed by the commonwealth.

Which can be appealed in that state...

And he has NO authority over any other state...

Before 9/11 you didn't even need a legal photo ID to fly...nor did you have to use your legal name...

I flew under my maiden name, for work and kept my maiden name at work because that is who I was known by in my industry....even though my married name was now my legal name....

fyi

January 17, 2014
Share this:

Which can be appealed in that state...

And he has NO authority over any other state...
I answered Redfish with how many people do not have a govt issued photo id....simply that...?

Before 9/11 you didn't even need a legal photo ID to fly...nor did you have to use your legal name...

I flew under my maiden name, for work and kept my maiden name at work because that is who I was known by in my industry....even though my married name was now my legal name....
But the smart thing to do is have a legal ID...

Did you know that in a lot of places, the cops can hold you until your identity can be established???

Forum List

Back