🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why we have gun crime...7 time felon with 4th gun case freed on ankle monitor tries to shoot and kill his girlfriend. Thanks democrats.

Your buddy bought cars in. I juest took his analogy to its logical conclusion.

90% of cars that are stolen are unlocked and 11% have the keys inside.
Nothing says that your gun rights cannot be regulated.
Your unreasoning opposition to reasonable regulation puts you squarely in the corner of criminals and mass murderers.
Is that where you belong?
You have a link for that I suppose?

And since 48% of all thefts are of keyless cars I think you're making shit up.

Keyless theft affects luxury car makers significantly, accounting for 48% of all “theft of” vehicle claims.​

Your buddy bought cars in. I juest took his analogy to its logical conclusion.

90% of cars that are stolen are unlocked and 11% have the keys inside.
Nothing says that your gun rights cannot be regulated.
Your unreasoning opposition to reasonable regulation puts you squarely in the corner of criminals and mass murderers.
Is that where you belong?
you either can't read or are making shit up not all cars that are broken into are stolen

So where did the criminal who sold the gun to the criminal who sold the gun to the criminal...

Get his guns?

Your refusal to admit that you and your fellow enablers are the source of the problem surely makes your shared culpability evident.

Yep....women are the source of rape, cars are the source of car theft.....

So, we force women to have male chaperones and cover up, and we get rid of cars....your logic is awesome...

Holy shit, did you just say this out loud?

I'm flabbergasted.

Works for me.

Nope. Well-regulated Militia. Totally in line with the Second Amendment.

Except that it worked just fine in every other country that sensibly limits gun ownership, where they have nowhere near our gun crime.
Now....using that logic you just presented.....

The only reason we have rape in this country is because we have women....women who walk around un chaperoned by male relatives and who dress provacatively.
Holy shit, did you just say this out loud?

I'm flabbergasted.
It's the same "logic" that you apply to guns.

So when did this "law abiding" gun owner become not a "law abiding" gun owner?
Is there something about owning a gun that turns "law abiding" citizens into criminals?

T'would seem you're arguing in favor of stronger background checks and registration.
The law-abiding gun owner becomes a criminal when he violates the law. It's a simple concept.

So where did the criminal who sold the gun to the criminal who sold the gun to the criminal...

Get his guns?

Your refusal to admit that you and your fellow enablers are the source of the problem surely makes your shared culpability evident.
By the criminal action of either stealing the gun or buying it under false pretenses (straw buyer).

Except that the the USSC has already ruled on the phony leftist, ''Well regulated Militia'', nonsense. The right to bear arms is an individual right. This has been a'splained to you repeatedly yet you continue to parrot your nonsense claim.

Two Supreme Court appointments.... and the Second Amendment is about Militias again.

If it was so obvious that it was a constitutional right, then why did it take 220 years for SCOTUS to find that in Heller?

Two Supreme Court appointments.... and the Second Amendment is about Militias again.

If it was so obvious that it was a constitutional right, then why did it take 220 years for SCOTUS to find that in Heller?
The facts remain that the USSC has upheld the 2A as an individual right.

If it was so obvious that the Second Amendment was about Militias, why did the court find otherwise in Heller?

You have a link for that I suppose?

And since 48% of all thefts are of keyless cars I think you're making shit up.

Keyless theft affects luxury car makers significantly, accounting for 48% of all “theft of” vehicle claims.​

Link?
Not that is matters

This is about where your criminals get guns.
Do try to stay focused.

you either can't read or are making shit up not all cars that are broken into are stolen

Not all guns sold to criminals by "law abiding" gun owners are used to kill.

You clearly stand with the criminals and mass murderers on this.

Yep....women are the source of rape, cars are the source of car theft.....

So, we force women to have male chaperones and cover up, and we get rid of cars....your logic is awesome...
Do try to be a little less stupid.

The source of guns in criminal hands is "law abiding" gun owners.
You clearly want to protect access to firearms for criminals and mass murderers.

The law-abiding gun owner becomes a criminal when he violates the law. It's a simple concept.
So one day a "law abiding" gun owner just decides to be a criminal?

That is the best argument ever for universal background checks and registration.
Thanks

By the criminal action of either stealing the gun or buying it under false pretenses (straw buyer).
So you're saying gun owners are incompetent or criminals.

Another great argument for universal background checks and registration.
Thanks

Not all guns sold to criminals by "law abiding" gun owners are used to kill.

You clearly stand with the criminals and mass murderers on this.
Once again you just prove that definitions are not your friend.

You might to buy a dictionary

Do try to be a little less stupid.

The source of guns in criminal hands is "law abiding" gun owners.
You clearly want to protect access to firearms for criminals and mass murderers.

And the source of rape is women walking around unchaperoned, and uncovered...got it...you don't have to explain it anymore...

And the source of car theft is...cars. So if law abiding car owners stopped buying cars, we could end car theft.

So one day a "law abiding" gun owner just decides to be a criminal?

That is the best argument ever for universal background checks and registration.
Thanks

Universal background checks do nothing, since mass public shooters can pass any background check, and criminals use straw buyers, who can also pass any background check, or they steal their guns....

Registration?

Mass public shooters will happily register their guns on the way to the gun free zone they plan on attacking, and criminals are not legally required to register their illegal guns.....

Haynes v United States.

As with many other 5th amendment cases, felons and others prohibited from possessing firearms could not be compelled to incriminate themselves through registration.[3][4]

Burglarized does not mean stolen you did say stolen
Unless you can figure out how to steal a car without getting into the car then the first step to stolen is the 90% that are left unlocked.

But who knows, maybe those criminals that buy magic guns have figured out how to use the same trick on cars.

And the source of rape is women walking around unchaperoned, and uncovered...got it...you don't have to explain it anymore...

And the source of car theft is...cars. So if law abiding car owners stopped buying cars, we could end car theft.
I'm sure, for you, a woman walking around in shorts is an invitation to rape.
That's your sickness, not mine.
But the simplest fact in existence is that criminals get most of their guns from gun owners willingly breaking the law.
That's you.

Forum List

Back